Dokkan Battle

Well how did everyone fair with the WT? I half assed it personally in favor of the LR Goku grind.
How is everyone's pulls on the Phy Cooler banner? Got him first try and haven't touched the banner since. Currently 4 more runs on his event to get him awakened. What teams is everyone running for his event?

Got to 10mill score and stopped.
I also am only halfway done with LR goku and plan on turbo grinding today to finish him

200 more medals to LR Goku. Wanted to play some more of the Gundam Versus beta today, but I guess that's not happening now.

You gotta finish it asap. It ends tomorrow

Got 20 mil, finished LR Goku two days ago, and pulled cooler in 2 pulls, did a few more for dupes and got nothing so stopped. Have an optimal phys team aside from one slot now.

>584 medals
Is there a quick way to get him to sa 20 after I awaken him?

I am in idle login mode until Goku Jr event and INTgeta banner.

Saved up 800 stones so far.

10 elder kais if you have them, since they'll be refunded

no kais, I didn't think I'd do this grind until a couple days ago and fed all my kais into my super gogeta and ss3 goku to make him rainbow.

Then unfortunately you won't be able to get it, you'd need to farm another 10/10 LR goku and feed it into him

What's the percentage chance of a regular ur ss goku?

What are you doing with your extra ssr gokus from LR goku event?
Keeping them to level other ss gokus?

I've been using them to level INT SS Goku. They have a 50% chance.

Using my all TEQ team led by Godtenks with a Godtenks friend. I think my LR Goku might be okay.

Thats a big number

That's the power of LR Goku with the Super Saiyan debuff in the Cooler event. He shits all over the event

How long left for LR Goku
I'm only 3/7 done

Spent 500 stones on Cooler banner. Didn't even get him. Man, I'd be pissed off if I actually spent money on this game. Good thing all of them were free stones.

I have LR Goku maxed already, so now all I'm doing is maxing SA with Epic Showdown Goku farming on pic related because he can turn into SSG.

it ends tomorrow user

3pm PST tomorrow

22 hours.

Whats your teq team like? Do i got any decent teq units besides bardock and LRgoku
I dont have a good teq lead yet but i know when i have my LR goku complete and ss bardock ill have 2 optimal cards for super teq.
Hoping to get angel goku on int gogetas banner

SS4 Gogeta has a 75% chance to counter super attacks, so he's pretty damn good.

Forgot about him. Hows the pikkon and ssb vegeta?

mine is complete shit compared to that. Don't have teq bardock or gogeta. All I really have is the free bulma, LR Goku, and the strike units.

I keep doing the friend summon to get lR Hercule and getting everything but him.
Spending millions of zeni on medal and can't use them.

>Decide to use up my discount PHY pulls
>Rage Trunks
>GrApe Goku
>Dupe SSR #17

I've heard bad things about that Trunks. How bad is he?

My team is Godtenks (L), SS Goku Angel, LR Goku, Bulma, SSJ4 Gogeta, and Golden Frieza. I would prefer a SS Bardock to replace SS Goku Angel for the Teq orbs but that is what Oolong is for.

I downloaded this game yesterday. Uninstalled it today. I can't do the whole gacha grinding bullshit again. Its way too time consuming.

I've only gotten 2 so far. I look at LR Hercule as a marathon not a sprint. Especially with how much Zeni you have to spend for the Champ Belts

i just did one multi on the cooler baner because i honestly don't have good units for a Teq team

i've been playing for a year and a half, i really wish global could hurry the fuck up it's been getting kinda boring lately, for some reason the games loves to give me GT cards so now i have an optimal super str team and i also pulled ssj4 gogeta on my 2nd multi

im saving stones for the int gogeta banner so far i have 220 stones and i'll get 50 more because i maxed LR goku i hope i at least pull ssj3 angel goku because im getting tired of seeing ssj4 goku destroy everything

time to grind

I keep getting 5 medals, fuck

Im at an impasse right now. I can dokkan awaken my SSJ2 Gogeta but I wont have enough points to put him on my team without removing somebody. I know who needs to be swapped out but I have no str characters to replace him with.

Anyone got any ideas with what I got? Or should I just hold off until a STR banner

What should i do in terms of events with this characters?

Why isnt your bulma fully awakened or rainbow star'd?

Maybe go for awakening your Vegito next since his event is up

I started playing near the end of the festival. I am currently farming her event. I dont think my team can handle the dokkan events for characters like him

No you're not.
Her event ended 3 days ago.

His drop rate is hot garbage. Just keep at it.

100 million.
10 million to fo from SR/SSR to SSR/UR
20 million from SSR/UR to TUR
&
70 million from TUR to LR

Mono AGL is your best team atm. Find a decent Super Vegito or SSJ4 Vegeta friend and they can carry you in pretty much every event outside of the SSJ4s, Cooler, Zamasu and maybe Golden Frieza. Once you dokkan Super Vegito your set for a while.

Well fuck. Time does fly fast.Will it come back?
I remember that i got my ass kicked on a STR event with that team. I thought maybe i can use the fact that they are weak to AGL but it was a no go

>tfw pay to play

Mono Agi or Mono Phy. Mono Agi Vegito is your leader, mono Phy Cooler. SSJ4 Vegeta or Awaken Vegito friend and you will rock pretty much everything except the SSJ4 events, the new Shenron, Gogeta and Cooler events. If you're running a Mono Phy look for either a black, or another Awaken Cooler leader

Adding on to the costs, it's gonna take a full 240 million minimum if you plan to max out his super and open up his hidden potential paths. The only saving grace is that you'll only be spending zeni on medals and training material; actually dokkaning him is free of charge.

How much money have you wasted

Probably not till next year if ever.

>only five rainbow stars

Get a load of this pleb

1%

More than i'd like.
I don't really spend my money so it's w/e. Not paying a penny till Int Gogeta comes out at the latest.

Give me the number you fucker.

500 dollars?

Anyone having trouble purchasing the pilaf stuff? I can purchase dragon stones all day but not Pilaf.

Orbs are the fucking bane of my existence. Always get fucked over.

At least double. Stopped counting after that.

I can also rainbow Phy Broly & Str Omega, but i don't use kais on trash.

Jesus man for what purpose.

Your team was unbeatable hundreds of dollars ago

>no ss4
>no gogeta/omega
>no cooler

Fuck this, I had nice god lead but I've missed all the new ones. Guess I'll take a break from the rng bullshit. No new story chapters coming soon anyway I guess. I might come back for easy DS though.

I know, sadly. The filename of my team should really say it all. The 120% meta is where i stop though. I really don't like the category thing on JP and since i already have the 'optimal' shadow dragon team ready and waiting for the fucking leader skill to drop, I'm good for the next like 12 months.

R8 my super team
just got mah boi trunks

So who should get my free 10 Elder Kais. Rose Black, SSJ4 Gogeta, Phy Omega or Phy Cooler?

And suddenly, I realize I need to dokkan by AGL SSB Goku.

if ypu want something to use now give them to rose

if you can wait go for ssj4 gogeta

You need to awaken those bois

i'm trying to do one per week-end
next up is gogeta

I was leaning towards Gogeta as well. He has a slot on my main Super team and my Teq team, both of which are getting lots of use right now.

My extreme team all those cards have a place on which is why I am having a hard time deciding.

Be sure to head back for the Gogeta/Janemba banners. It'll have some good shit, like the SSJ4 Goku.

When are those banners coming?

We still have a few events to go before they get here.
-SS3 Angel Goku/Masked Saiyan
-Super 17
-Buu Expansion

So, not for a while.

If the JP Banners stay true, and there isn't any more retarded World Wide Events, the schedule should be:

SSJ3 Goku Angel and Masked Saiyan. Super 17, Kid Buu (with the additional Dokkan Event Stage), then INT Gogeta and STR Janemba. After that Phy SSJ3 Gotenks/Fusion banner.

So we got some good shit in the coming months, let alone LR SSB Vegito

Goku jr is rumored to be next week as well.

GOGETA

LEADER SKILL

WHEN?

When was that LR Banner supposed to hit again? After Gotenks?

Soon (tm) :^)

(OP)
Anyone having trouble purchasing the pilaf stuff? I can purchase dragon stones all day but not Pilaf.

Am I better making an STR team or a Super team? When can I expect to be able to start doing dokkans? Should I be pulling on this banner or wait?

Also does anyone know when the LR zamasu black is going to come to a banner cause id wanna drop all my stones there because I have a muh ningen fetish

thanks for any anons who help im new and eager to git gud

Why would you have extras? The stage that doesn't drop them gives way more medals.

I baba all the gt shit the game gives me on principle.

user another user told me to hide the scouter at the top or they can steal your account im new too gl

>Hating baby and dark dragons saga

Who else saving for TEQ Tien?

they can only steal your shit when you have a name that's not the default one
thousands of people have the kagyu name, user is safe

Better off with a Super team; that SSJ4 Goku is a god STR leader but he looks to be your only viable one atm. Dokkans will be hard especially with the better units you have but once you've maxed everyone as far as they can go you'll be able to at least stand a chance. And no, don't pull on this current banner or even the next one with SSJ3 Goku/Masked Saiyan. If you want the most bang for your buck bide until a banner comes around with additional pulls (Summon 3 + Get 1 free, Multi-Summon tickets, etc.)

Yeah but Kagyu is a generic name the game gave me so its not unique at all. Already seen 5 players with the same name

>didnt know this
>grinded all of stage 4

Is this a good banner to wait for?

How long do we gotta wait for that

So like a month and a half?

>SSJ4
>Cooler
>Masked Saiyan

You tell me, user.

masked saiyan is a sealer right ?

Now that I have LR Goku and awaken Cooler I'm finding it difficult to be motivated to awaken the Phy SSB Vegeta I have. The event isn't hard just not motivated to do so.

[Curb Your Enthusiam Intensifies]

Only did 5 singles on Cooler since I don't care too much. Didn't get anything special. Finished the LR Goku grind the week it came out, and just waiting for rewards.

Currently working on LR Frieza, and saving for Janemba banner. The next 2 months are going to be very boring. Maybe Goku Jr will drop soon and make it not so boring.

>The next 2 months are going to be very boring
Good. There was so much shit going on the past 2 months I felt glued to the game. Glad that I can play for like 10-20 minutes twice a day and get on with my life n shit.

whens this divine being comin to global?

nice collector's item kid but i want something that actually rekts

Nope. Rainbow lead w/ a static stat passive (compared to percentage based) and a stat dropping super. Strangely enough, for a dokkan fest unit, he is not exclusive to dokkan fest banners.

I've got a few units I need to Dokkan that I can't seem to work myself up to getting the job done. BuuTenks comes to mind.

I think it's like the other user said. The game has thrown so much at us over the summer that the most of us need a break/going back to playing 10 minutes here 30 minutes there.