What do you think about anime games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oWuZZS9fltM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good fanservice usually and not in the sense of lewd

what anime?

trash

I like the lewd ones with lolis

I buy them only at discount and only for shows that I enjoyed. I have fun with them.

qute

The only games I play.

the only reason to stay alive

Depends on the anime the game is based off of.

I usually judge the games based off the anime they are adapting before anything else. So if its based off a trashy anime Sup Forums likes (SAO, Highschool DxD, Infinite Stratos, etc....) I avoid it like the fucking plague.

gameplay can be fun but the whole 'friendship is power' thing is so gay

What the fuck was her problem?

Last Bastion against roasties influence.

>games with an art style inspired from Japanese animation
Ftfy

most of them are trash for Sup Forumsirgins
The only good one and worth playing is DanganR series.

Her doppelganger's father is a trucker

I love anime fuck year

>Episode focuses on Piccolo and Gohan
>They do jack shit
>The Strongest Human goes out like a bitch
That episode was fucking lousy

Just like every other episode in this shitty arc, yes

Remember when Fuuka wasn't even the most popular Fuuka that season?

>The only good one and worth playing is DanganR series.

I heard about the big twist for V3. Somehow they made a twist that was worse than 2's

Japanese developers need to grow up in terms of gameplay, stories, and juvenile humor. Don't give me the bullshit of cultural differences because this seems to be a common thread between all non western developed companies. They simply haven't evolved in a industry that is constantly changing and maturing. Suda games are a gimmick, that only he gets. For the rest of us, the games are boring, childish and embarrassing.

Generally fine with them but they're pretty stale. Anything with a High School setting can almost automatically fuck off.

>Dangan Ronpa
>Good

Oh please. That writing is awful and the stories got so so out of control they would make David Cage blush.

Would you watch CSGO anime made by nitroplus ?

youtu.be/oWuZZS9fltM

It shouldn't bother you, twist is kinda neat and feels fresh if you're not that type of a fan who shits on devs who tries something new

> tfw there is literally David Copperfield based character and murder case in v3

but it's still crazy as fuck and I feel like it's going to be poorly introduced.

Like the Patriot AI shit in MGS2. Introduced when the game went full retard

The PS4 game is looking good.

cant fucking wait

day1 import