Tfw accidentally hit taunt button

>Tfw accidentally hit taunt button

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvSD10pHfFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've seen this webm lots of times and i stilk don't know what the fuck was he thinking.

Stupid nigger thought he was smart enough to bait a punch. Got face kicked instead.

You stole this idea from imgur faggot.

>"Ayy imma just showboat what could possibly go wrong--ow my face."

and?

>goes on imgur

tryna get full meter

What was he even trying to do? Goddamn idiot.
>I'll just drop my guard and look away from my opponent, I'm sure that will work just fine

Taunting is supposed to bait your opponent into giving you an opportunity. Obviously, this guy did it wrong.

anonymous

didn't you read the OP, idiot?

he accidentally pressed the taunt button

Whoops, my bad. I'll try to be more careful next time.

There are no buttons in real life.

>he doesn't know

Then whatcha got on your shirt, poindexter?

fucking monkies. MMA fighters are subhuman

Prince Naseem Hamed (not the guy in the webm) would dance around and evade for the entire bout, until the opposing boxer lost all morale. Clearly, this guy forgot about the evading part.

boop

Then how'd you write this?

Ikr. Fucking white degenerate taking a cheap shot at a poor man that had dropped his guard. Sad!

What was he trying to prove

How did he 1 hit ko him? That kick doesn't even look that powerful

You watch too much anime.

he used his Ultimate

His taunt increased his damage, but also damage taken.

Power of the hit doesn't matter as much as where it lands. Strikes to the jaw can KO pretty easily.

thats nigs gonna nig.

It actually hit him on the side of the head, which is even worse. That's pretty much a clean hook to the head, he's lucky if he doesn't experience side effects of blunt head trauma after a blow like that.

So this is the power of MMA...

Locks are so fucking gay, but I guess failed locks are even gayer.

taunting in a fight / combat sports is very important but its like a final layer of mastery and psychological warfare that shouldn't be added until absolute mastery of the basics - such as not getting kicked in the head.

*teleports in front of u*

Fuck off Joe

This, kinda.
Bruce Lee kinda did it as a feint sometimes. Like one time he did a gun hand with one of his hands but it's something you won't notice because he did it so fast.

just like in my fighting games wow

He thought he was Emanuel Augustus

youtube.com/watch?v=gvSD10pHfFA

Well of course. Baiting is just a common thing in fighting games that most people on Sup Forums never seem to do for some reason. I don't know why. They just let me wake up shoryuken them a lot.
Stop pressing buttons on my wakeup goddammit

b-but this isnt cool like in my manga!!!

>h-hayai!