Im so fucking bored

Hey Sup Forums.

Im sick and bored out of my mind.

recommend me a good game i can play for hours to keep me from killing myself.

Skyrim

If you're autistic factorio can last you a long time

Dragonfall

literally any game with tons of grind, warframe, poe, d3, any mmo, stardew valley

Anno 1404

Here's a better suggestion
If you are honestly suicidal then get off Sup Forums and don't come back
70% of the posters here are more concerned with calling everyone they possibly can a cuck or claiming they're from Reddit rather than discussing video games and the other 30% are a bunch of backpedaling self intitled consolewar babbies who will say or do literally anything to justify their choice of console, like we're all 13 and back in 2008
Just pick a game, ANY game and play it, go to /vg/ have arguments but also some laughs
Just get the fuck out of this cesspool of contrarianism and edgyness

Terraria

>Digital
>Audio
>Broadcasting
>Is evil
??

lol no thats more boring then doing nothing

I dont think im autistic enough for that.

Turn based isn't really my thing

Best recommendation so far by a mile

Played it to death. If i had friends to play with right now it could be fun tho.

Please get the fuck out of my thread faggot

What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him Sup Forums. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger Sup Forums so much? Sup Forums BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Now that the dust has settles, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me Sup Forumsros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Whas it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think.

TEAM
FORTRESS
TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This

Also vg is cancer as well, I thought they would talk about the game but it's mostly just a waifu general

>a thread went archive because of this meaning less thread

Thanks for improving Sup Forums bitch

Stop playing video games
Stop eating junk food
Stop drinking soda
Stop jerking off
Stop browsing Sup Forums all day
Start exercising
Start socializing
You'll be amazed at how your suicidal tendencies disappear

no

Skyrim + sex mods

Im guessing you cant get sex mods on the 360 version?

Im sure skyrim with mods in general would be interesting.

Chrono Trigger

Secret of Mana

Earthbound + Mother 3

>lol just stop being depressed, cheer up! it's that simple

is alle jesus

Final Fantasy XIV's free trial up to level 35.

its boring and shitty

Ace of Seafood

How many hours? There's plenty of good ones that'll give you 40 or so hours of entertainment like Yakuza 0 or Odin Sphere, but if you want literal hundreds of hours, that limits the list quite a bit.

Sven Coop.

being bored is being depressed now
wew lad you had a hard life eh

Just until my fever clears out so 40 hours is pretty good.

Seriously i have no fucking idea why people in this thread think im depressed. I thought i was pretty clear in that im gonna kill myself because im so fucking bored. Its a figure of speech retards

>13 in 2008

Jesus christ user get out while you still can

Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2
Oddworld: Abe's Oddyssey and Exoddus
Demon's Crest
Kirby Star Stacker / Kirakira Kids

I guess in that case anything you can't immediately get hold off won't do. Totally seconding the Anno recommendation, it's nice and chill. Tropico is also good.

Kid Icarus Uprising.

Oh hey thanks for reminding me about tropico!

Haven't played it myself but a friend has one of them dont remember which but it looked fun.

Which one of them is best?

>there are people alive right now who were 13 in 2008
when did it all go so horribly wrong?

give me something, what are your tastes friendo?

>Which one of them is best?
Out of the modern series? Basically the newer the game, more content it's going to have. Differences between 3 and 4 or 4 and 5 aren't that substantial, but jumping from 3 to 5 you'd really see the difference, if that makes sense.
They're slowly building on foundation that works, and adding more content.

that's just how life is dude, we get older with time

>Stop enjoying things

>Stop

Clean up your room.

I'm playing the witcher series. Never played before and it's fun.

I've only just started the first tho.

>daggerfall
>turn based

Lol what