Did you play the best anime fighting game, user?

Did you play the best anime fighting game, user?
youtube.com/watch?v=DTo45tu_BOg&t=61s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHWhGJxnZpU
gematsu.com/2017/07/one-piece-grand-cruise-announced-playstation-vr-unprecedented-one-piece-game-also-announced
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

where can I download guilty gear anime silly user
i would watch it tho

One Piece has a lot of cute guys but it seems just too long to get into. And Burning blood isn't a great game. Oh well.

This game is shit. Anime games are shit, there isn't a single good anime game. Well, I used to like Naruto UN Heroes when I was like 12. I was so hyped for that Gintama PS4 game and then they revealed that it's a musou game. Yeah, fuck Bandai Namco, they need to stop making games

well there's the new dragonball and fist of the north star

I don't care about it because both are mediocre shonen shows for braindead children sorry

user you like naruto

Stop trying to act so mature. No one in the world things dragonball is high literature, its just fun spectacle. Dragonball Fighterz looks absolutely sweet as a game though. RIP MvCI.

>Puts him in Room
>Immediately knocks him out
They didn't think that one through when designing it.

Of course

no one else did though

I don't
>Stop trying to act so mature
I like YuYuHakusho and One Piece. These are shows for kids but they are actually good unlike Dragon Ball

At least 10 other people did!
Plus it's not localized so only actual fans really bought it

This isn't Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (but it's still pretty fun).

youtube.com/watch?v=vHWhGJxnZpU

Indeed

>He doesn't know

Yes I did play Jump! Ultimate Stars blue Zoro

I bought UNIEL for PC and dear god is it dead.
I bought it together with friend, so we mostly play together casually, but I can't really git gud because there are like two or three other players online at best.

There's a new version coming out for PS4 though, isnt it?

when is the English version coming out anyway? I'm kinda surprised at how ded it is in terms of Japanese players too

>tfw bought the game and only played mission mode

>there will never be a Jump Ultimate Stars 3DS

I'm going to need some more context because this is shaping up to be something incredible.

>For PC
There's your reason it's dead. Anime fighters need a discord to survive and fans that do play it a lot already moved on.
>There's a new version coming out for PS4 though, isnt it?
Already out

Have you been playing it at peak japan times? I mostly stick to the Sup Forums lobbies but the game's producer streams matches near daily.

One piece super grand battle x was made by the same devs and the combat is reminiscent. Sadly it's limited to one series.

There is an "unprecedented" One Piece game in the horizon. I personally think it's gonna be an open-world adventure where you either play as the mugiwaras or create your own pirate and set out to be the best.

gematsu.com/2017/07/one-piece-grand-cruise-announced-playstation-vr-unprecedented-one-piece-game-also-announced

The reason anime games can sometimes be lackluster is because the budget (among other things of course). These games have very small budgets compared to games in the west.

PLAY pirated BBCF WITH ME RN.