Should I get it for ps4 or wait for the pc release ?

Should I get it for ps4 or wait for the pc release ?

pc

PC

pc

>should i play an FPS on console or PC?

well, are you retarded OP?

>playing online fees to play a FPS on a console

how dumb are you?

Don't get it at all it's piss easy trash

Dont listen to these retards. The PS4 version is the best version. It gets exclusives and the game heavily relies on auto-aim so if you don't have a controller then you're fucked online.

Get it on Pc. We already have a discord for peeps that want to group up

>Supporting exclusives
>Thinking you need auto aim on PC

PC

at least it'll give you time to see if consolefags get bored of the game in less than a week which they will

they won't get bored destiny still sells no matter what.

You actually do. Mouse and keyboard are outmatched by people playing with controllers. Check the PC beta feedback you dimwit.

Game is made for controller, and looks better on PS4. And Pcbros get the scraps much later.

I preordered this with the Season Pass.
I know very full well that this will probably only cover the first year of DLC and I'll be expected to shell out more later.
Fuck.

>People didn't manage to get bored of vanilla Destiny 1

How the fuck? the game literally had no content at launch

>and looks better on PS4
30fps lol

I don't really care about the PvP, I just want to shoot and loot in PvE so I guess I'll be good?

You can use a controller on the PC. You can also play at 60 FPS and with a decent FOV.

I enjoyed the pc beta, but I was playing alone and that make it a little boring. For first time I did not see try hard snipers and shotgun apes. It feels so good without this bullshit. I'm going to play it on pc, maybe I will find someone to play it with there...

here's your (you)

Did text chat even work on the beta? I'd try to type shit to the people I was matched with and I couldn't tell if it worked or no no one wanted to respond

I don't know if all my Halo lonewolves experience finally payed off or the game is just easy, but it seemed like most people playing the beta were absolutely trash and I never played Destiny 1.

keep spouting meme lies

nobody used snipers, everyone used the handcannon that might as well have been a sniper with how accurate it is.

PC if you have no friends.
If you do, the best system is the one with your friends on it.

>PS4 version gets you a handful of timed-exclusive bullshit capped at 30 FPS
>PC version gets you better visuals, uncapped FPS, control options, and communication tools that don't blow dick

Gee you tell me

Feels good being europoor where PC is standard platform anyways.

Britbongs need not apply .