Get a job

>get a job
>actually feel like playing vidya again
Why haven't you done this yet, Sup Forums?

because working fucking sucks

>be wageslave
>video games no longer fill the void
>decide to go back to college and better myself
>video games are fun again
>working 30+ hrs a week while being a full-time student
>no time to play vidya

I did the same and now I'm suicidal thanks OP

Spotted the shitter with zero prospects

I know it sounds like an excuse but I just don't care anymore. I was in the army for years and after getting out I came to the slow realization my country was flooded with foreigners, my politicians were all unironic SJWs and the vast majority of the population will literally bend over backwards to please, the local somali imam. Whats the point. No one else cares. No one else bothers. Whats the fucking point.

i already have a job of game developer.

have fun working a soul-sucking dead-end job u wage cuck

Cowgirls are becoming a lot more prominent in my mind as of late.

actually it's me

Sorry hear Sven. I guess all good things must come to an end

When I first started working i was doing 40+ hours a week plus 25 hours a week of school and I still had time for vidya.

You have a point, you don't give a shit about anything, including yourself, and your problems are obviously caused by the world, not your own unambitious ass, so you should just kill yourself. Or go to school and develop a creative/productive skill.

I fear work more than death

>Making an effort when no one else bothers and your country is burning around you
Why should I? The west is fucked, europe especially so. Its not about me.

Y'all motherfuckers should learn a trade. You have a job for life and you develop practical skills. Plus you can earn mad dosh to buy all the vidya and shit you want. Just don't become an electrician. Electricians are scum.

>make an effort for your country while it's destroying itself
Cuck

these

>using shitty excuses to live a dead end life on a shoestring budget
>doing the same shit as the people you oppose so much
I hate benefit scroungers too (especially foreigners) but damn you are dense.

>I don't like the country I'm in so I'm going to waste my life at the bottom of the ladder living on autismbucks

Being jaded with your country is nothing to do with it. You work to better yourself.

>The west is fucked
Yeah, because of stupid, lazy assholes like you, not foreigners who are willing to work their asses off to shovel shit for minimum wage. Your parents had it easy because we were rebuilding the world after WW2.

>working a soul-sucking dead-end job
like game dev?

>get a job
>don't feel like playing vidya again
Must've missed a step in the process

>make an effort
yes
>for your country
no

>Served years in the army, never asked for anything
>After I get out the entire country has been flooded with third world trash that refuses to work and lives off welfare
>The system is literally collapsing
>pensioners are having their money taken off them so subsaharan africans and muslims can live on welfare
>They get free houses, unlimited support, entire areas have turned in to literal no go zones where child brides are legal
>Rape levels that are on par with the worst african countries
>Violent crime is through the roof
>If you speak up you get arrested, labeled a racist with a black mark on your record or 'visited' by antifa morons
>Your average person will throw themselves infront of a truck of peace and scream racism when you don't
>Men have been arrested for being 'too masucline' (No, really)
>The police literally ignore calls and reports
>No matter what you do the goverment cracks down on you
That's not even half of it.

I respect that you were in the army, honestly I do, but does any of that shit that you mentioned really affect you in any way, yes most shit is fucked and I think most of us are pissed, but that's no excuse for living a miserable life. Like & said, do it for yourself, not your shit country.

Consider getting out of Sweden

>You work to better yourself
No offense, but throwing away your dignity for a bland environment manual labor job, just is not worth it. You'll send yourself into depression long before you can "better yourself".

How does one get a job?

Put on your job helmet

Didn't work for me.
>get a job
>less time to play vidya
>get weekends off
>don't feel like playing vidya
>get paycheck
>realize that majority of video games aren't worth spending money on when I'm actually earning the money myself
really activates my depressed almonds

I worked in fan-translation and scanlating for 7 years and then one of my friends/team-mates who got a job in official localizations put a foot in a door for me.
Just to the same!

disabled

>tfw have 4 day weekend most times
>barely play vidya

Fuck you, having a job makes your highs higher. Literally the only reason I work is so video games are more enjoyable.

Feel the opposite.

Since I got a job, gaming feels like another chore and I don't want to deal with it after coming home. I just drink and watch sports instead.

>every waking moment I'm not at work is spent dreading having to go back
>can't play RPGs anymore because with the limited time I have to play them they stretch out endlessly before and it feels like I'll never be done
I got up this morning planning to play a game. I've done nothing but sit here for an hour and all I can think is "four more hours until I leave for work"

>secure a means to continue living
>suddenly want to do things that are enjoyable
pretty normal OP

Felenids are the best thing to ever happen 40k, and the longer they go without showing them, the better.

Join whatever local club interests you assuming it's something somewhat normie-tier. Meet all the people there and if you're not a total sperg eventually someone will hook you up with a night shift somewhere or some other kind of entry level job they're having trouble finding people for