What am i in for?

What am i in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aw_qCz0IsMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's resident evil but it tries to be spooky

Resident Evil 4 in Silent Hill.

It's ok

game that wasn't very good, had no idea what type of game it wanted to be, was ignored and forgotten

one of the hardest games ive ever played
also i dont think this game should be legal

predy gud
you're guaranteed to enjoy it if you have any love for resi4

Yeah, I totally forgot that there's a sequel coming October 13th of current year, that's how bad this game was.

This.

Too bad the sequel looks like shit.

Gameplay is absolutely shite when you jump right in but if you stick around, the story ain't too bad

What why? It looks pretty good!

A solid 7/10.

Don't expect it to be RE4 and you'll enjoy it.

I'll play it during halloween. Out of curiosity, how did it get such a low score on meta critic? It looks "ok but interesting" at worst.

"journalists" are bad at games

Nothing comparable to RE4 but still a good game.

The sequel looks pretty good so far though. I'm quite excited for it after seeing the recent gameplay.

open world maps have me cautious

Kino shooter with rewind function.

youtube.com/watch?v=aw_qCz0IsMc

Game was good. I played it all super slow and sneaky at first then realized its a run and gunner and had way more fun that way.

I won't lie, overall it's not a great game. It has its moments, but struggles to define itself. After you beat the main game, download the DLCs which are fantastic.

Also, are you seriously coming to Sup Forums for game advice? I hope that you're just bored and wanted to make a thread.

Your pic will pretty much be your experience

I at chapter 10 right now. It's okay, meh if you will. The most egregious thing it keeps doing is fucking instakiling all the fucking time. Boss that instantkills you, trap that instantkills you, trap in an instantkill boss that instantkills you, fucking enough.

Don't know if I will bother with the DLC

The DLC is the only redeeming qualities of the game. The sequel is made by the guy who did the special effects for the DLC.

The Kidman DLC's feature less combat in favor of puzzle solving and stealth. However, you do get a pistol & sawed off shotgun in the second DLC. They're more thematically driven in terms of locale and you rarely get teleported to a new zone.

In short, you should give a try. They also have some pretty crucial details about the main story.

4 hours of fun, pretty survival horror and then 10 hours of really clunky run n gun and ugly levels

its open world? from the bits of footage ive seen it looks like a bunch of hallways

The dlc's give you a lot of important plot info that explains a lot of things in the base game but the gameplay is mostly stealth shit.

great survival horror from the creator of RE, no idea what you cunts are talking about