Danganronpa

Just how accurate was he?

Other urls found in this thread:

danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Danganronpa_1_(Trial_Version)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Junko!

20%-30%

30% of the time, all the time!

Who killed him in the demo?

>he doesn't know

Obligatory in every thread

I love her stinky sister!

You were pretty quick today Mukubro, neat

Naegi

I think it was that Ultimate Artist girl, honestly. The brown hair could have been mistaken as a fiber from a paintbrush; additionally, on one end of the knife, there was "blood of a different color," which I think could simply be paint mistaken as blood.

Blood is usually the same color, the exception being dry blood having a distinctly different hue than fresh blood. However, it was specified that Hiro was a "fresh kill," so if the blood at the end of the handle was indeed blood, then it would have little time to dry.

Considering that the fatal wound was the single stab to the abdomen, it would be difficult for blood to reach the handle of the knife if it was grasped. The exception being if the knife was thrown, but I don't consider that a particularly conventional way to murder someone, if you already have them backed into a corner like that.

Thread in obligatory every (dicks dicks dicks)

I feel like a 30% success rate on telling the future is actually like ridiculously insane of an ability. Guess it was just because Weedman was so stupid that it seems dopey.

100%

The downside is he can see the future of alternate timelines and can't distinguish which visions come from his.

Gonna put that 2nd f in official anytime soon user?

Hi there Junkposter

Hello

It was all an act, you can see Makoto asking how their perfomance went, plus Hagakure screams at them too

You're missing the point. Whether or not it was an act someone still did it in the "play" they were holding. It being fictional at the end does not change this. I don' understand why someone posts this every time it's asked who killed him was, do you really think we are wondering who killed him and didn't get to the end? Do you think you're the only one who saw that end scene? We're all aware it was an act, that wasn't the question though. The question was who did it in the act.

According to the wiki.
>danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Danganronpa_1_(Trial_Version)
>Although the Class Trial does not conclude in the demo, it is implied that Yasuhiro's killer was Hifumi Yamada. During Hifumi's introduction, he asks Makoto if he'd like to join him to go look for some potato chips. Later, during the investigation of Makoto's dorm room, Makoto finds potato chip grease on the lint roller. Hifumi being the killer was confirmed in the manga adaptation of the Trial Version, where Hifumi is found guilty and given the execution Watch Out, Princess Buuko! Great Monster Invasion!!.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I mean it's insane but the issue is it's still too low to base any decisions off of. Maybe in situations that are already entirely dependent on luck with no way to solve them but for most things in life it's a useless ability because you'd be fool to bank on 30 percent and act on it. Hell 50 percent isn't even good odds to act on.

Hey Baconfag

Hey Junkofag

Im going to put Junko in the F.

He is about 30% accurate and 100% stupid. So he qualifies perfectly as Ultimate Clairvoyant.

Meanwhile, I too, can make a prediction: Saionji is going to be bullied. A prediction with 100% accurancy. Firstly, I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

what was her plan after the trial again?
was she really just prepared to sacrifice anyone in the group to defeat the mastermind?

Post Hajimemes

Just wanted to tell you i find junko hot too

She is isn't she

She had to play along so the mastermind wouldn't be suspicious. As a matter of fact, using Makoto as the bait caught Junko off guard just as much as it did everyone else, which was enough to make the plan work.
She truly didn't mean to hurt Makoto, she apologies to him as soon as she meets with him again in the trash chute, and then once more in DR3.

This was bullshit, if Ego didn't save Naegi. Did she know Ego would save him? Why didn't Ego save her in the alternate ending?

Best at being trash and stating the obvious.

cuz she doesnt have any luck
also its explicitly implied that Makoto's luck only deals with things that keep him alive, and not general things like winning a lottery

You're back?!

Rude.

in the alternate ending Kyoko was voted guilty much sooner than Makoto was, so Alter Ego wasn't able to get into the system in time.

Alternative ending happened only in his head. And no, she didn't KNOW. She was counting on Ego interfering but she had no guarantee it would happen.

pretty much these

I never thought I'd be agreeing with a Celesfag

Bullying Saionji is as necessary as breathing at this point.

Is it time to start posting perfection?

>everything about her is a lie
>perfection

would you date someone who is one big lie if it meant you got her in bed?

Sure

That's assuming I want her in my bed

get out, Taka

So if she says that she hates me, it means that she loves me?

Makoto probably, his hair was on the scene after that other girl cleaned all the rooms and he was gone for that time

Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Posting REAL perfection.

That's cheating

I want Hagakure to fucking die.

I agree with that!

Posting perfection

well that art sure is...interesting...

Naegi get off the internet

>389159014
>Implying Naegi could get a hold of these pics

I-it's not me!

Indeed

No

anymore of this guy's work like this?

meant for

There's a bacon one.

Kyoko a shit

You have been voted guilty.
What would be your execution and how it would be named?
No death by snu snu or old age.
Hard mode: make a SHSL talent and make the execution based in that.

What would happen to an Ultimate Escape Artist?

they'd get killed trying to escape. They wouldn't murder or be murdered

>The aspie

Im force to be in front of a computer that can only be used to lurk and shitpost in Sup Forums. I will eventually get so mad at others people's opinion that i will punch the screen and the electricity will kill me or other kind of cartoonish dead

move Ibuki up to B tier and the rest is ok

He'd kill and get away with it, thus escaping the whole ordeal.

Twogami or FATogami was too pure for this world

Kyoko is cute.

shut the hell up

Junko's alright, but I love my cute plaything Miu.

What a fun toy she is. Miu really is a gift. I just want to bully her to my heart's content. I want to wake up every morning and ask her about her latest invention to hear her loud, obnoxious grandstanding. Then after waiting patiently through the slew of vulgarity and self satisfaction, I give a gentle smile before I tell her that every minute detail of her new invention is stupid and worthless.

I won't hold anything back as I call her a worthless, vapid whore. I'll ridicule her and push her face into the dirt as I demand an apology for her wasting my time with her supposed "golden brain". Then she'll start crying and trying to get a meek response in between rapid series of profuse apologies. Only for me to raise my voice whenever she tries to speak back as I rest my foot on her messy, blonde hair, pushing her face to the ground until I can see it soaked with her tears, snot, and drool.

I love to bully Miu and god fucking bless this world for giving me such a wonderful toy.

Hello Miu-user

Hi.

"Bully-kun" is already taken. What do we call you?

>Aoi getting some recognition
top chart

It doesn't matter what you call me. What's important is that I get to play with my cute toy and break her at my discretion.

Your plaything has a really flat ass.

And I get to tease and torment her about it until she's choking on her own snot and tears. I can lead her on by listening to her droll on and on about how wonderful she deluded herself into thinking she is. But who else would want to put up with a vulgar sow with a flat ass? "Golden brain" or not, being my property is the best a disgusting, stupid, failure of a woman can hope for. With her fragile but insistent ego, I can break her again and again and again.

Kaede Akamatsu is best and nicest DEAD girl AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fuck does Ikusaba get S tier but Aoi doesn't?

Tell me bully-kun,is it true that there was a copycat that impersonated you when he said that he changed his target for bullying? I've seen the fucker once bullying a girl from v3