Pc program that records and saves last 30 seconds of gameplay?

I know xbone has this feature. I'm looking for a similar program for pc. I play an online game that has a lot of hackers (does it really matter which one? most do...) and i'd like to get video of these cocksuckers and post it up on youtube/for the developer. I dont want to use a piece of shit like fraps and have to edit out little clips from one long recording...

So do any of my fellow Sup Forumsirgins know of a program that constantly records your gaming on pc,continually erasing it, and then at the press of a button will save the last 15/30/60 seconds or whatever?

Heres a picture of one fine woman as payment.

Nah man, I got nothing.

I can only think of Nividia shadowplay but I think the least it can save are 5 minutes.

well at least you got a (you)

:^)

that wont even help i have an ati card

Dont go saying "im a consoletard" here
people are retarded jerks

Try MSI Afterburner. You can configure to record the past [whatever] minutes you want

it's built right in to windows

Then maybe specify next time, you clearly underaged cocksucker. Use Google.

>Windows 10
GET OUT

thats windows 10 though right? im using 7. its a personal protest against an increasingly shitty OS

AMD Relive is the exact same thing as Shadowplay.
It can record up to the last 20 minutes of gameplay.

dat Roman nose

hey thanks, ill give that a try. Im so sick of these kiddies that used daddys credit card to buy hacks so they can ruin everyones fun. i didnt spent money on a game to get sniped with an assault rifle on full auto from across the map and other assorted horse shit. It would be awesome to get a few vac banned, even though theyll just buy another copy.

OBS has a replay buffer feature which is what you are looking for.

Damn, that's freaking cool.

You are going to waste your time if you are gonna record hackers. You have more chances of putting an end to lootboxes and Todd Howard

I had to google what that is. I appreciate it but im not a streamer. Yeah i get it, you dont need to be a streamer to use it, i just want a simple, streamlined program to capture video of these cunts tracking me through walls and other bullshit, not a whole suite of tools of which I will only use one. The simpler the better, man.

I have to do something with my impotent rage. Maybe the devs will ban them. A nice big red VAC ban on their accounts like a badge of shame. A man can dream, cant he?

Sure.
I just wouldn't be playing CSGO or PUBG or DOTA in the first place.

you should be able to play any fucking game you want without having script kiddies spoil it for you.

VAC's purely an automated system, and your recordings won't do anything to influence it

Afterburner looks pretty bloated with shit, but ill check it out. thanks.

Yeah youre right. but if i get video evidence of it and post it in the discussions about the game on steam, other people will see it, and hopefully the devs will, and ban these cunts themselves.

man, I love natalie imbruglia

Beyond 7 every Windows has ben shit.

You're shit out of luck if OBS isn't simple enough for you.

twitch
you can always go back and clip whatever you need

Actually, one of my friends has a game ban for CS:GO because someone recorded him cheating. Good luck OP.