Why are modern kamen rider design suck

Why are modern kamen rider design suck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kDnSAdILRw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-NDGkoPhyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck this with this bootleg Power Rangers.

/krg/ would love to have you
All they do is bitch about Kamen Rider

looks cool to me but i dont know kamen rider

What's wrong with this?

the mask looks pretty rad

Design kind of reminds me of W.

That literally miles better than fucking Ex-Aid.

>Why are modern kamen rider design suck

This is what we got after Ex-AIDS? It looks a hell of a lot better than that shit at least, but it's no Kuuga or Faiz.

That's the best design they've had since W.

The bigger question is where did the scarves go.

causes complications with toys

well for this design it would've gotten in the way.

because its a literal toy commercial aimed at literal 5 year old kids

>Power rangers
Saban pls go

Fuck you, just make the scarves detachable.

I have an even bigger question :

Where did the bikes go ?
Now we get 2-3 scenes with bikes and that's all. So much for Kamen RIDER.

>that handle bar
so he have crank it to henshin?

The gunpla rider.

Seeing as this is the first good Kamen Rider series we've had in years, I don't think you have any right to complain. Thank god that shit that was Exaid is over.

The first episode of the new series had more bike action than the previous two series ever did combined

Yes youtube.com/watch?v=1kDnSAdILRw

Yup

youtube.com/watch?v=1kDnSAdILRw

The design is actually nice, it's more the transformation that's kinda bad

>bitches on Build's design
>not Ex-aid's design

and I thought it was a joke

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

builds suit is great kys

>a large line of people actually OK'd this

Every time

The best Rider we've had since W

best kamen rider

ORE WA KAMEN RIDER DA

Is that supposed to be a mustache or a mouth?

Mustache. He's pretty much Mario.

Hey now, Ex-Aid was great.

And I'm pretty optimistic about the non-CGI bike scenes in Build. Let's just hope it'll last.

Build's design is pretty damn sick

Holy FUCK that is stupid funny

Shit's rad as fuck, what are you on about

Because there's an inverse proportion on how good a rider's design is to how bad a show is.

Wizard had a great design. Ghost had a good design. Hibiki had a good design. None were good (except arguably Hibiki which took a nosedive in quality partway through).

Ex-aid had a stupid design with eyes that made no sense and is actually a pretty good show. Drive is a man who has a tire around his chest and a car them and is a good show. Fourze is just goofy, but is a great show.

I've never watched Kamen Rider outside of a couple of random episodes of random series, what's a good series to start with?

OOOs because it's the only good one

Build just started and it seems fine for new comers

W is also good to begin with
avoid ghost

Top fun.

Watch whatever looks most appealing to you and fuck what anyone else says

Build should be good.

OOO, W, Kuuga are other good points.

Can someone explain to me how people can actually unironically enjoy this garbage without just saying "it's fun"?

>Where did the bikes go ?

Japanese traffic laws have gotten somewhat stricter in recent years. Basically any vehicle customized to the extent of your typical Rider bike is totally banned from public roads. It's why they had so much trouble with Tridoron during Drive.

We aren't faggots who love ecelebs and Overwatch.

What does that have to do with anything?

If you hate Rider you have no soul.

Take the cock out of your mouth and figure it out.

Build's design is great plebian

That's hilarious coming from someone I can guarantee hates all Riders made before either 2000 or 1987

The fuck is even the theme?

There is math, tanks, animals and what are those bottles he mixes? Chemistry?

Why? I dislike it because it's basically live action anime with terrible acting, God awful special effects and costume quality that would have looked dated in the 1960s. Why not just watch anime at that point? Why doesn't Japan just take the general tokusatsu/sentai formula and animate it rather than making terrible live action series full of cheap looking plastic monsters and sparks flying off everywhere whenever someone throws a punch? Why can't tokufags defend the shows they like in a discussion board without resorting to shitposting?

Sorry I like every Rider that's not Den-O.

>without resorting to shitposting?
You mean like your doing?

hello underage please fuck off

The theme is human experimentation. He's a scientist. His ally is an escaped experiment and all the enemies are created from the evil company.

Name a better rider

>You mean like your doing?
How so?

I'd love to watch a properly made Kamen Rider Spirits anime especially since someone would actually finish the translation

OOO had a good design and was a good show, though. I mean, his base designs anyway. I can't recall the last time the more extreme upgrades didn't look fucking stupid.

Well, it's like watching a super hero movie.
action scenes, special effects, CGI , surprisingly good plots and if done well, the characters

Kamen Rider is literally for underage children but that other user is definitely overanalyzing it

Anime could never hold a candle to the craftsmanship and artistry of classic tokusatsu. That skilled people actually put in real man hours in front of a camera to bring fiction into reality is far more impressive than a fucking cartoon.

is this just now W? I'm guessing we're gonna see a lot more colors and variations

Can you explain to me why you think just because you don't think something is fun it means that is is now universally unfun? I shouldn't have to explain to a grown man how fun works.

Even scientists have their fields. You can't just be a scientist of fucking everything.

Rider and Sentai are family shows.

Kuuga a best but Skull is good too
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-NDGkoPhyE

I like the suits and how corny it gets.

But Overwatch has the best Kamen Rider design in years.

You do realise Kamen Riders are the TV Japanese version of, like, the Avengers and shit right? A bunch of actors dressing up in costumes to go and fight giant monsters.

That's not a rider, that's a sentai

Technically they're designed for young adults to kids, depending on the show. So like 18 to 10 or whatever age teenagers actually stop caring about shit.

It's for children

Kamen Rider is literally aimed at children aged 5-10.

>We want the W audience

The low budget cheapness is part of the charm.

>Terrible acting
Did you even watch the series?
Kamen rider acting is spot on most of the time, even showa is enjoyable.
Also toku takes a lot of effort and time, making it into anime would only cheapen it.

Most writers don't even know the names of fields of science. It's way easier to just go "I am a scientist" because your audience will go "I understand that becaue he is a scientist, he knows how all this shit works."

That's not a bug.

It makes my inner child happy, and the sily/corny/straightforward side of the shows make them really appeciable in my eyes

You've said literally twice now, so I'd like to ask for a source.

He's marketed as a "genius physicist"

He's a physicist. Probably. No seriously, he doesn't even remember what field he was in, all he knows is loads of fucking math and engineering stuff.

I don't get this. Is moving forward and dealing damage not effective? Is it frowned upon or something? Overwatch aside it's a scare tactic that works in all multiplayer.

That's the first time I've said it.

Except no super hero movie (assuming you're talking about western Hollywood stuff here, not particularly familiar with anything else) has looked as bad in terms of the special effects and CGI as Kamen Rider does in several decades. In terms of the action I guess it is better than modern shaky camera "action" scenes, but it's not like it's Wuxia tier coreography or anything.

I'd just like to hear some actual arguments, and I don't see why you shouldn't explain to someone else why you personally find something fun.

Fair enough, I guess.

I gave it a try and I thought it was full of pretty terrible acting. Not really a movie critic or anything, just what I felt.

What?

wut

The difference between Rider and Sentai is supposed to be how many people are involved. Technically Genji is the only one.

He's a physicist, probably

Are you really comparing the budget of big hollywood/marvel movies to a weekly tv show?

and? that skin is literally called sentai, doesn't mean he suddenly becomes a rider because we only see him

Not to mention Sentai is predominantly spandex with a single visor and minimal head crest.

Genji is padded, has a fucking scarf, and the signature bug eyes underneath a glorious Kamen Rider head crest.

Shit's cut and fucking dry.