DUDE ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY LMAO

FUCK THIS CHEAP BULSHIT BOSSS FUCKING SHIT HHXGSJJDSZ

Why not just get good?

git gud

in your picture right there, that's all you have to do. The silver sonic revs up more often than not in the center, hit him there and its guaranteed to knock into Metal.

i can't help but feel that most of your problems with this boss could be solved if you would git gud

This boss wasn't hard at all

GIT GUD

I learned not to full charge the spin dash for this segment.

Just give it 2 or 3 charges and then let it rip and you should get it every time.

You can't remain shit and expect to win.

dude this one's 8 times easier than the Devil of Oil Ocean

Just stay on the left or right corner, and spin dash (pressing Jump only once) on these silver sonics when they're rolling

>The Devil of Oil Ocean

What the fuck. How anyone had any trouble with any of the bosses in Sonic Mania is beyond me.

If he's spin dashing from the middle you don't need to charge at all

Did people have legit double on this boss?

>Spindash into silvers
>Repeat til victory

This
it took me fucking 2 tries to figure it out
Is OP retarded or something?

If you actually think Sonic Mania is above 7/10 then I actually feel sorry for you because it must be difficult being that dumb. And no this isn't opinion,it's objective. One day I'll make an 1 hour long video on YouTube where I release all the hard truths about this game because I don't even know where to start when people ask me about this game. I'd end up spending the night typing out endless paragraphs that would go to waste since all the 15 year olds here have no attention span. I've done it before. Well thought out posts that maybe get one or two replies. Why? Because I'm right and people would rather call me autistic and ignore my post than actually present an argument

Maybe you have autism because you arent good?

Projection is a bad coping mechanism.

There's no excuse. I am legit a massive casual faggot, and I got through this without too much trouble.

Hey, i was right.

Hello autismo. Why dont you type up one of those paragraphs for us?

sonic mania's good, man
chill

oh boy a new copypasta

The homing attack chain in Studiopolis is fun
FUN

Oh come the fuck on, if you didn't figure out what the game wanted you to do here in the first 10 seconds then maybe you should find a new hobby.

Spindash, you stupid fucking idiot.

That is the easiest section once you've figured it out.
>Silver Sonic appears
>Make sure to reposition from the energy ball
>Do a single rev spindash
>Either he spindashed too and hits Metal or he doesn't and you kill him, either way turn around and repeat
The rest is pretty irritating though, but not hard. It's a pretty hype boss though ignoring the questionable balance issues.

Do an un-charged spin dash when the robots spin.

wtf? This game doesnt need that much hate.

>Sup Forums suddenly likes sonic
Am I being meme'd?

>mfw I just spin dash and clear the area in less than 30 seconds
this, flying batterys spider boss, and oil oceans octopus boss are casual filters

>homing attack chain

I essentially see this boss fight as the end of the game. It's so long and tedious that I know I'm never going to bother getting past it. It's really a shame, too, because I was enjoying the game a lot until this level.

>homing attack chain
The fuck are you smoking? There's no homing attack in this game.

>he doesn't know

>Finally gets released on PC
>Days later a game that had enjoyed no shitposting suddenly drowns in it
Hmm...

Wait, you can spin dash into those guys? I just waited until they jumped and knocked them into metal sonic
>mfw trying this boss with knuckles and his shitty jump

It's easy as fuck, all you have to do is spindash into the little metal sonic when he's spindashing and he's pretty much garanteed to bounce into the boss.

>no shitposting
>implications

Sup Forums always liked the good sonic games, dumbass.

>PC-ucks ruin everything
This should not be news by now user

I know how it works, my problem is the whole thing just takes far too long. There's no reason for it.