Does your girlfriend play vidya with you Sup Forums?

does your girlfriend play vidya with you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wEWF2xh5E8s?t=31s
streamable.com/wd4vm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>girl

>friend

>assuming I have a girlfriend or have ever had a female friend.

Kek

>playing video games at all

she watches most of the time, but on occasion yes. i have her drive places for me when im taking a piss or smoking, or let her fuck around in games she cant ruin my file in

we beat golden axe and streets of rage 2 together on our 2nd and 3rd dates, and then she gave me her ps2 and all her games. gonna dog her out in a few minutes

No because I always beat her.

>You will never be the guy that is sad enough to shill e-celeb stuff on Sup Forums

can you repeat the question?

"dog her out"
???

no, but my boyfriend does

Yes. She loves Witcher and Warcraft. I recently sat her down to play a round of PUBG. She was freaking out the whole time and didn't want to do it, but by the end she was ready for another round. Women and their misleading nature.

let other men fuck her in public spaces

does your girlfriend play vidya with you Sup Forums?

homo

cute.

Why do girls suck so much at vydia Sup Forums? Even the "Pro girl gamers" can never reach the top of any esport they are in.

my wife is a tulpa. she sits next to me while i play video games. sometimes she sits on my lap. it's good having a being from the astral plane to coexist with, and i have several actually.

t. /x/

>we live in the timeline where zoey got a waifu and didn't kill herself

>being an unironic cuck
Disgusting, you're going to hate yourself when you finally wrangle back your self respect.

yes

not what i meant. i just fucked her really hard, doggy style. she wouldnt fuck other men even if i asked her too

We used to play games together but we broke up today

youtu.be/wEWF2xh5E8s?t=31s

im so happy for her :3

I never watch her twitch though so I can't see most of her content ;__;

I want to be someone's girlfriend.

Have you realized yet that you virgins are the ultimate cucks? You can pretend you're over women and shit but we all know you're a pathetic bitchman pining over some 1/10 generic slut.

i feel happy for fiona and zoey

>she wouldnt fuck other men even if i asked her too
Of course she won't user.

Sup Forums will never get this FEEL

fucking disgusting

I only play one player games, instead of taking turns, we use the same controller. I operate the analog stick or D-pad and she presses the buttons.

i never want a gf again and feel bad for anyone that does

is this one the autist lady who would speak 2 sentences in anything she appeared in and then never again

Girls will get fame & praise just for picking up a controller. They don't have any reason to git gud.

Cheeky cunt

Better question. How do I get my girlfriend to play more games so I have time to myself.

:3

i hate modern society

Every girl I encounter only plays fucking overwatch or csgo and I don't like shooters.

>tfw no internet gf to play games that arent overwatch with

Has any of your friends started to get married yet?
My friends are starting on the last half of their 20s and most of them have a gf.

Still riding solo and waiting to see things fall apart.

No because I'm not interested in relationships.

>that one webm where a guy cosplaying as 9S and kissing 2B
>2B is actually his mom

yeah, we recently started burning thru old ps1 and ps2 games. just beat downhill domination and legend of mana. working on gex too

gonna need to see that one

i see what you did there.

>girlfriend
get back to r*ddit faggot

I'm gonna need that link now

I use to play WoW with a girlfriend I had in junior high. Dumped her because she was a massive bitch and attention whore, knew a dumpster fire when I saw it.

I don't have a girlfriend. I play vidya by myself.

Nor am I interested in having one.

I am 20 years old and have never really been romantically attracted to a woman in the slightest (am not gay), I feel broken.

Proofs pls

t. mgtow incel virgin who can't even get laid
pathetic

>I am 20 years old and have never really been romantically attracted to a woman in the slightest (am not gay), I feel broken.
i feel this, man. even girls i thought i liked back in middle school was really just a desire to have a girlfriend for the sake of having one, like some of my friends did.

you should be wishing your friends well in their romantic endeavors, you little shit. just because you cant find a partner doesnt mean everyone else is destined to die alone and miserable.

granted, most of these couples will fail, but you have the wrong attitude about these things.

>says shit like this
>doesn't post it
the fuck, man

Trump is your God regardless of your worship, heretic.

Last time I had a gf was at 14
We played castlevania and it was cool I guess

>girlfriend
You must be joking.

How do I find a girlfriend?

>turn 18-19 before wanted to try the sex thing
>managed to get a gf
>turbo virgin like myself
>trick her to get naked in bed one day
>eat her out like apple in water with no hands
>tell her to suck my dick
>no
>well that kinda killed the mood
>pet each other a bit before calling it day
>break up with her few weeks later
6 years since and still a virgin.

streamable.com/wd4vm

russianbrides dot com

they tend to be found clinging to l'adarius's hip, and they're rather easy to obtain. you just have to agree to support them in exchange for getting to watch her get fucked by l'adarius.

Not him but I get unnecessarily ass mad when any one of my internet friends meets a girl because god dammit I just want to know one.

How do I stop this?

holy fucking shit
did they fuck?

BASED NIPS

first girl i fucked wouldnt blow me either. worst part is that i know for a fact she gave a lot of my friends head, but whatever. you should have "dry" humped her pussy that you just wet up with your mouth, that wouldve stiffened you up pretty quick.

at least you've gotten that far, thats a lot more than other people can say here

I'd admit that were it the case. Heck, I couldn't if I wanted to but even with that being said I have more or less no attraction towards women.

The only reason I ever "wanted" a gf was in high school to prove to my former friends I wasn't gay as they thought so we could play Smash again

by meeting a girl somehow?

maybe stop being so invested in other peoples lives and take an interest in your own. get a hobby outside of shitposting that puts you in social situations. step outside your comfort zone, do things you normally wouldnt. you might like it, and even if you dont, a bad time can still be a good experience. reach out and youll eventually make some kind of connection, just remember that not every girl you meet or speak to has to end up liking or fucking you. its okay if they arent interested; you probably arent interested in every girl in the world, either

>tfw handholdless virgin

>Get together with a female neckbeard through an imageboard
>Replay classics like the old (Years later she has devolved into a nerd normie who only shitpoats and watches Netflix and plays a vidya gaem maybe twice a month
I don't give a fuck though as long as I can sit there playing 12 hours in a row if I happen to feel like it.

I feel a bit scammed though.

Only remember girls being interested in me back in primary school.
>fat girl started calling me honey
>tomboy friend got butthurt about it
>no idea what it was about
>watched signs with some girl at party
>she wanted my messenger name or something
>pull some retarded moves to a tennis weekend last night party
>girl comes over to ask for her friend if i want to be her bf
>get to high school
>it's dead, jim

>You'll never be a cute little boy

FUCK

Good one.

Why didn't you get with the tomboy?

>mfw I get told this but live in a place with nearly no events and no one who likes video games, and I dislike almost everything new I try

Outside of board games with an exclusively male friend group who also doesn't get along with any girls here, there is fuck all to do irl

>tfw will never meet a girl in a video game who isnt really an autistic tranny

cute!

:^)

You could try.

Just do cardio and take care of your skin/body. You won't guarentee look like one, but it's close.

t.cute boy that did months of excercising/dieting.

Parents got a divorce and mum had the brilliant idea to move to another part of the country.
Tomboy was cool, we used to play early browser games and mario kart.

there's still hope they broke up. i'm looking forward to that day.

sounds like in your case the problem might actually be location and not internal. consider moving or working towards moving someday. i live in a big city so can't really comprehend or correct the problem you have

Ummm, you need to be 18 to post here, honey.

Not with me, no. We often tell each other what game we're currently playing though, and if the other was interested in it as well, we play it on our own at the same time, then come back to discuss it.
She's currently playing FFXII: The Zodiac Age, and I, incidentally, was also craving some Final Fantasy.

this is her only pic where she looks decent. in reality her face is wide as fuck and she looks like a fucking tranny. her voice doesn't help hell too, i wouldn't be surprised if she actually was a man.

Only 40 months to before wizard powers are here. Feels good and bad at the same time.

Once you get to the point where your family stops asking about it, it's easy.

So?

Have you tried living in a town in hellhole canada where the only available jobs are minimum wage?

Saving to move is a near impossibility with living costs here, and jobs are so scarce that you need 5+ months of CITY RENT saved up plus damage deposit just to stand a chance because there is no way in fuck you'll be able to find a job quickly

I exclusively want to meet people online because at least if I do that eventually moving will be possible anyway.

dont bully pls she is very emotional

DELET THIS

What did you tell them when they were still asking?
What powers will you spec in?

I think most wizards kill themselves in their 30s

Yes. It's nt great. She beat person 5 before me and forced me to marathon it so she could talk about the ending without spoilers.

canada sounds like shit. im very lucky that i have insanely cheap rent, but that bubble is probably gonna burst soon and i'll be out on my ass by next year. been saving as much as i can since i graduated a few months ago, but at most i have enough to live on for 2 months tops.

find a side hustle, something on the internet that you can do from home in your spare time if thats possible. financial stability and independence is never easy unless you had it good from the start

Losing your virginity is a fucking great experience.
You lose all the hype and angst about wanting to get laid and can finally focus on better things in your life.