What do we think of him?

What do we think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJb7ed3ueLk
youtube.com/watch?v=U2BYnJcA69I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He should probably just end it all already.

he is very sick

Who?

You know that Sup Forums is not just one person with one opinion and that you're allowed to draw your own conclusions about things without deferring to others.

He should murder-suicide pissed off Pedro and himself to make his brother proud.

faggot.

neo-Neo/v/ won't know who that is, Neo/v/ thinks that matters.

who

If that were true ecelebs wouldn't be so fucking popular here.
Their whole job is to either spoon-feed opinions to retarded newfags or pretend to be their virtual friends.

His brother killed a guy.

#Juanbutnotforgotten

Holy Shit. This guy was trying to make a youtube career for four fucking years. That is insane. I just checked and that sub count is moving at glacial speeds. Clearly this shit wasn't working out years ago. Why the fuck would he keep trying?

If I did youtube for a solid year and only got 10,000 subs I'd fucking quit.

he sounds like dsp lul

A deadbeat who uses "muh depression" as an excuse for everything.

He's actually good at what he used to do, but for some reason he stopped.

>Why the fuck would he keep trying?

He had a decent following a few years ago to the point where he managed to create a successful patreon account where he raked in thousands a month, at which point he proceeded to stop making videos. Surprisingly, people don't like paying for jack shit so the patreon eventually plummeted. He hasn't been trying in the slightest, it's why he failed as hard as he did.

The saddest part is that he still has die hard fanboys pledging money to him every month, he's still financially fucked despite getting $600 absolutely free.

he looks and sounds like a victim of sexual abuse.

>blocks your path

that's the face of a 45 year old alcoholic

Was genuinely one of the best content creators on the internet and is now less than a shadow of his former self.

/*blogpost
He's in a way one of the best sources of inspiration/motivation for people who suffer the same issues that he does. Seeing his fall from grace and full transition into "dead inside" is one of the reasons I try to improve and better myself erryday.
*/blogpost

Where's that video of him calling in on someone's D&D Skype session and going ape shit over nothing? Something about bees, I think.

He's a drunk for damn sure. One of his recent streams he was chugging down hard liquor like it was nothing. The bigger his problems get, the more he hides in the bottle.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJb7ed3ueLk

>Surprisingly, people don't like paying for jack shit so the patreon eventually plummeted. He hasn't been trying in the slightest, it's why he failed as hard as he did.
It doesn't help that he was supposed to be making a movie. Some fan on his site predicted that this was going to lead to Spoony making no content and everyone contributing being ripped off, and sure enough, that man ended up being right.

>puts a "make a movie" goal on his patreon "as a joke"
>is surprised when the goal is actually reached
>decides to go through with it anyway
>gets stressed out, freaks out and fades away
Such a shame that his talent is wasted on someone with absolutely no ability to make rational decisions.

He's not relevant anymore. Spoony's main problem was inability to stick to a schedule which eventually evolved into simple procrastination.

Producing less than one video a year is beyond procrastination.
He's on a level of laziness that I'll never understand

Created some of the best content available for a few years before falling to mental illness.

If he came out tomorrow with a schedule and regular content I can guarantee he would get his audience back.

>which eventually evolved into simple procrastination.

And alcoholism.

He should play all those PS3 movie games and cash in with views like he did with Phantasmagoria and Ripper.

He doesn't even have to play them, he can have some guy record video footage for him.

He was cool back in like 2009. One method I use to judge the quality of a Spoony video is by simply judging Spoony's appearance. The longer Spoony's hair, the worse the quality of the video.

Because you're not on the same level of depression.

I don't even understand why he started overproducing his videos. They were much better when he was putting in less thought. And the worst part is that he's completely oblivious as to why people don't like most of his newer shit. There is that one vlog he did where he was talking about how surprised he was to the positive reception to one of those newer FF reviews and he ended up drawing all the wrong conclusions.

He could've also just talked about movies with his brother and that would've kept him afloat but even that was too much for him.

We don't.

What is Spoony's worst video ever and why is it is "review" of FF14?

youtube.com/watch?v=U2BYnJcA69I

I don't even like FF14 but this is just pathetic.

he and his wife spend patreon income on "nerd stuff"

>April spends money on a bunch of random shit
>Later is begging people for money
Does Spoony even have a job? I know April keeps going from one to the next

He was always hard wired to hate anything Final Fantasy

He scammed thousands of dollars through his crowd-funding schemes. like every other fucking loser like him winds up doing. He's just a knuckle above chris chan, but at least chris chan draws those fucking retarded "comics". This fucking shitlord is more concerned about updating his public amazon wishlist filled with video games than to communicate with his fans LOL

>DUDE WRESTLING AND TRUMP LMAO
I hope he dies

He did the Minority Report review and that was pretty much "Old Spoony" again, so he could take example of that. He's much better behind the screen than constantly in front of it with costumes.

me too, hope it gets sticked and the entire site just shitposts it to death

>that fallout 2 video

How come all e-celeb threads drop at around the same time? Is it australian power hours already

Does anyone think he seems to be recovering a bit in his recent game streams? He seemed almost like Old Spoony again, wasn't bitching at the chat and was talking to everyone, voice sounds lively and energetic and jokes are on point and snappy with none of that mumbling bitchiness he's had for so long. It's a shame though he can only produce when under the gun.

canadian power hours

>It's a shame though he can only produce when under the gun.

Why is that a bad thing? As long as the results are there, depression solves itself when he has something to be proud of and preoccupy himself with.

pls explain, I'm not going to give this fag any views

Actually he has killed two guys. And both were related drug business. He is the real life version of Raylan Givens.

He's awful at video games and he was getting really pissed off because of the game, and his chat was fucking with him until he was screaming.

is his brother a street cop or a detective?

Sheriff of his community.

I dont think he can stream sober.

What's with autistic children and these channel awesome vats of sewage? Do they not process what they're watching or something?

he has recently, he definitely isn't clamming up or being a raving cunt like basically the past few years. My point of reference is his recent streams of Sherlock Holmes and Betrayal at Krondor