Why do me Bethesda continue to make modding worse?

Why do me Bethesda continue to make modding worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

bethesda.net/en/devnotes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUY EARLY ACCESS MODS

PREORDER THIS MOD

>WIP
>all the mods are reskins and shitty textured guns
aren't they all WIP in the first place?

How about posting the actual article instead of just a clickbait title you fuckhead?

DA
JOOS

>Early Access Mods

JESUS CHRIST, NO!

Thanks, sorry for calling you a fuckhead.

because they think they're hot shit

FO4 is probably the last game I've bought from them; they keep ruining the RPG genre by focusing on all the wrong things

What the fuck, how restrictive are the tos?

Joos tier.

>i upload a mod, it is okay
>someone report that it fucks up completey? o shit i better fix this
>i set it to private so people don' download it, since people are retards and will download it even if the description says in the biggest font bold size "THIS MOD IS BROKEN DON'T DOWNLOAD I WILL FIX IT"
>gets put to wip
>people download it
>"wtf it's broken fix it"
What if it's a paid mod, people buy a broken shit that doesn't work. Fucking Bethesda I swear.

can't people just make mods that delete peoples inventories etc?

>freedom to be able to do anything is what made modding so good
>try to create a monopoly on mods so you can have total control over them and get paid for them
>take away the freedom that made mods so good in the first place
Please tell me people aren't actually buying this garbage. Is it still possible to mod without needing to go through Bethesda's retarded process?

bethesda "tests" those mods first

>can't hide mods on steam
>upload to somewhere else
Did they really think this would accomplish ANYTHING?

I made one that did a quality of life change and tons of people installed it

years later nobodys called me out on how it also increases the damage players take

>early access mods

Absolute madmen.

Yes, the traditional method still works, thank god. Though they'll probably try their hardest to break it at some point.

On console not really, on PC absolutely

nexus mods is 400x better than the steam workshop

marxists infiltrated the company. they're a death cult that seeks to destroy everything.

>Early Access Paid Mods

You can't make this shit up.

FREE MONEY!

>marxists
>corporatists

Pick one.

>implying corporations are not run by liberal marxists who use capitalism to further their agenda
fuck off marxist, i'm onto your game. you too will get a free helicopter ride.

They make everything worse
>Purchased two Bethesda games this week.

It's already looking iffy with some users reporting load order fuckery. That's probably them testing the waters.

How lower can this industry go?

If you don't want people to download it do what I did
>upload mod
>set it to private
>gets put up on WIP anyways
>rename it to something completely random. Like "djeie akr"
>Barely anyone downloaded it

Greedy fucks are not marxist, they are capitalists. Marxists would have taken the mods, approved what they wanted, and forced them on everyone for free. Capitalists charge a fee to do that, and don't tell me this isn't being forced when they force anyone who downloads Fallout 4 to hold the asset files on their hard drive regardless of whether they paid or not.

Early access mods? What a great idea! Not surprising that such a modern idea came from a company as forward-thinking as Bethesda.

>Maxists practicing capitalism ever

These snowflakes rather have big brother government to control the wealth and businesses.

I'm not buying Fallout 5

literally early access mods holy shit

Is this only for the shitty bethesda mod site?

>CROWDFUNDING
>MODS

>release a shitty game
>said game's only redeeming feature is modding
>make sure to rerelease the game like once a year
>make sure to hide the mods behind a paywall and get money for doing literally nothing
Say what you want about Bethesda, but they are literally geniuses at making money.

Who the fuck is in charge of this? I can't imagine Todd is pleased.

>April 21
Hold on, this happened before Creation Club, probably on that atrocious Bethesda mod site thing they had.

bethesda.net/en/devnotes

Of course, given the quality of the current CC """""""mini DLCs""""""", they'll be forced to move into early access sooner or later.

banning free mods and copyright claiming on nexus

>EARLY ACCESS MODS
I DON'T WANT ELDER SCROLLS 6 ANYMORE TODD

>pc fags pay for mods
>pay to beta test games in general
>took dlc right up the ass from the get go
>have the audacity to shit on console players

>make a shit system that effortlessly gets exploited
>blame people for it

Are you sure about that, user?

>>pc fags pay for mods
Creation Club was made for sonygros though. The main reason it exists is because Sony didn't allow the modding feature before it.

If people don't use CC you can bet they will get salty and start forcing people to use it.

hahahaha paying for mods ahahahahaha

They have early access mods now! Holy shit, greed and stupidity have no bounds.

This fucking needs to end. Greed is destroying everything.

>using mods

What, playing games the way they were intended ain't good enough for ya!?

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever read

It's already a mandatory update from what I gather. You can bet your ass they'll start charging for the Creation Kit and come up with some Blizzard-tier terms of service next.

I like it how they still haven't fixed CCC mods from breaking every mod you already have

I like how the paid mods are of lesser quality compared to the free ones

this pretty much only affects consoles since the only way for them to get mods is to buy them

meanwhile it will always be free on PC

Can we just start calling Bethesda updates Downgrades? Every time they update something it only makes things worse.

It's not just that. SO MANY mods are dependent on each other. Just imagine if the unofficial patch, SKSE, or FNIS went over to the Creation Club and started demanding money. Half the mods available today would instantly be broken because of their dependencies.

>meanwhile it will always be free on PC
Sure thing bud. It's not like they'll lock their next game behind heavily restrictive DRM, and only allow mods to be downloaded through the CC while charging stupid amounts of money for them. No, our lord and savior Bethesda would never do that.

I will never give Bethesda another cent. Feels good

I can't believe I actually bought Fallout 4. Never again. Never.

Fallout 4 being slightly more mediocre than usual was already enough to cut its potential mods in half, that would be the end of Bethesda.

Me and you both, amigo.

> tfw bought fallout 4
> second hand
> tfw bought skyrim legendary edition
> on a key reseller website
Bethesda won't get a single cent from my wallet

>early access, crowdfunded mods

oh boy, I can't to find the original forums and see the endless stream of tears when the modder decide to drop everything

yea right, they've never invested in any sort of DRM

>Introducing pre-orders for mods, and mod season passes!

That's because the game literally downloads all of the CC mods and just disables them until you buy them.

Except you create demand for the game regarddless if you are buying the key from bethesda or not you retard

daylight Berglary

STOP

So does this mean Fallout 4 will be added to the WIP category?

>Bethesda knows of ESL piracy
>they will do nothing because its not their department
>continues selling mods for sonyfags while Xbone and PC players gets it for free via piracy

SEASON PASS
FOR MODS

They are the only AAA company that i can think of that actually cares a little about modding tools so they might as well jew that too, right? Only a communist doesn't like being jewed by companies rich enough to buy an african shithole.

My friend has Skyrim on PS4.
I got to see a large number of the mods available on console.

I couldn't stop laughing.

What happens to people without thier Fallout 4
receipts in Todds America?

Crowd funding mods has existed for ages, how new are you?

Yeah I know, but these will be horse-armor tier not total conversions.

They have an unexpected transaction in their banking history it's Fallout 4, what did you think Todd is some sort of psycho?

Todd is Creative Director, this is outside his control.

>Le joos xD
Can we stop breeding this stupid anti semitism in this board? It's shit like this that makes Sup Forums tier opinions still accepted

Okay, Mr. Goldenberg.

Fuck off. More Bethesda shitposting please.

Jokes aside, what I think they want to go as endgme with this is subscription based system.
i.e 10$/months for creation club access for all Bethesda games. Gives you access to all mods as long as you are subscribed.
It would not suprise me if next game will have modding posisblity but public API/editor to be severly restriced to what would be avalible in Creators Club.

Zionmax Media, Todd is innocent in this.

Fuck off

CEO of Zenimax Media Inc: Robert A Altman, Jewish

en.wikipediadotorg/wiki/Robert_A._Altman

>kiking things up this hard

>dodgy as fuck deals with Arabs
>charges of bribery by the Federal Reserve, New York District Attorney and Department of Justice
>banned permanently from banking by the Federal Reserve
>co founds zenimax
>pushes out his partner, partner sues

Jesus Christ this guy must be a piece of work, and this is just the bullshit we know about.

Jew meme or not, this guy is one seriously dodgy cunt.

Steam workshop is dangerous as fuck, should always convert to normal mods and then unsubscribe.