So Sup Forums, should I get this game? I've never played a persona game before

So Sup Forums, should I get this game? I've never played a persona game before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaIo82uT0qs
youtube.com/watch?v=Bhb3l-9FT4s
youtube.com/watch?v=y9hucC98P1I
youtube.com/watch?v=rt594nYBPQA
youtube.com/watch?v=MMl7oaByRyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah get it, Persona games are mostly unconnected storywise

>falling for the jrpg jew
no thanks

Me neither and it's my GOTY.

It made me get a ps4
just for it
And it was absolutely worth it
A full experience desu
The hypes kind of gone

It's so fucking good.

If you are into JRPGs, yes. It won't really matter if you haven't played the previous games, there's not a big over-arching plot in the series or anything.

If you're not into JRPGs, probably not.

Yes it's good but I know a few people who didn't like it for the life sim part and lots of text. So if that bothers you then don't play it.

This famalam, pretty much bought a ps4 and persona on an absolute whim. Was not disappointed.

Akechi is best waifu

Might as well. Persona 4 Golden was a much better game in terms of cast and fun, but all of these new people do not seem to care.

Persona 5 and Bloodborne are the two games I'd consider system sellers.

My man. Loved his character, even if they fucked up hard in the end with the edgy stuff.

Yeah, no it wasn't unless you're a max casul.

I want to give my love to Akechi!

It's my first Persona and already reconciled me with the genre.

It has a great visual style and soundtrack, a fun gameplay with a lot of depth and replay value. It's far from your usual "explore a village/save the world" formula, devs have a modern approach on RPG's codes.

Have you played SMT before? Then yes.

Do it. I am in the middle of my first playthrough and I'm having a blast. Never played any Persona or SMT games before.

While the story isn't particulary exciting, everything else. from presentation to gameplay is top notch.

The soundtrack is insanely good
youtube.com/watch?v=jaIo82uT0qs

soundtrack was pretty ass honestly, worst aspect of the game

youtube.com/watch?v=Bhb3l-9FT4s

youtube.com/watch?v=y9hucC98P1I

Kill yourself, both your tracks are way worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=rt594nYBPQA

Lyn is complete and utter ass. Listen to that track with headphones on and pay attention to the vocals.

The vocals are weird and mispronounced, but who gives a fuck, it still sounds great.

It would be fine with a decent singer. It wavers off key, unintentional falsetto, phrasing is amateurish, obviously singing out of her range. They dropped the ball with this.

> Vita

No thanks

You might not like p5 songs but Lyn as a singer shits all over lotus juice
youtube.com/watch?v=MMl7oaByRyM

>Persona 4 Golden
>Vita exclusive
Yeah nah.

Lotus juice is a rapper dude

I liked Berseria way better but P5 is pretty good.

It's a really good game. The plot starts really strong, but falls hard towards the end but it's still enjoyable.

I feel this in P3 and P4 track to be honest. Maybe because I prefer the noir-theme like the song in P5.

Him and Kawamura are main voices for previous soundtracks

No, it's horrible.