Barely any new enemies

>Barely any new enemies
>Brought back the few shitty exotics that no one wants to use
>5(6) strikes
>Campaign has less missions than Vanilla Destiny
>1 new subclass for each class. Two of those subclasses are literally just retreads of previous ones
>Much less new exotics than Vanilla Destiny
>Bungie is already talking about dlc
What the fuck?

It's loot grind simulator. Some like it some don't. If you don't then don't buy it

>10 YEAR PLAN

-- bungie, less than 3 years ago with Destiny (1) release

It takes some serious skill to become a shittier company after leaving Microsoft.

Gonna buy it anyways . Stay mad as fuck Sup Forums :) damn it feels good having money

>Less missions
Not true, vanilla Destiny had 8 missions and about as many side missions. Destiny 2 has 18 missions and a bunch of side missions.

>Bungie already talking about DLC
Bungie haven't said anything about DLC, a leak from Kotaku doesn't mean anything

But yeah, everything else is right and pretty shitty.

They never said anything about a 10 year plan, that was a meme that came from the leaked Activision contract that explicitly said 4 games to be released over 10 years so anyone meming that they should've just supported Destiny for 10 years is undoubtedly wrong.

Has there ever been a console game supported for 10 years with new content?

pretty sure they *explicitely* stated that as their hopes and expectations for this IP dwarved Halo's, but I'm too lazy to peruse the innerweb

Buy some premium shit too while you're at it. It's premium so it's worth it.

I hope all the exotics leaked and listed so far aren't all there is. Because that would be slightly disappointing.

I'm looking forward to the game but I feel that at the moment there isn't enough balance with old/new exotics. Of course they had to bring SOME back.

Hunter main so I'm super happy about Celestial Nighthawk coming back, that and MIDA are the only two returning exotics I'm looking forward to.

Just hope there are some exotics that were like the mythoclast, unknown ones that are super surprising and make everyone lose their shit over.

Black Spindle was never mentioned in any guides as far as I know, same with the raid exotics, so there might be at least 2 more.

Considering that the Raid/Trials gear wasn't in the leak I'm sure there will be more.
Also several exotics were seen in different pictures of the guide but weren't included in the Exotics list, such as Annual Skate and Dead Man Walking.

Way to miss the point. OP is saying how the game doesn't seem to improve on the original. It being a loot grind sim only makes that worse if the content is less or worse.

Why People Who Defend Destiny Are Cancerous: The FP.

They partnered up with Activision. The equivalent of a video of an animal getting out of a trap and walking right back into it.

Destiny 2, I bet, is literally just a Cabal Expansion pack, and the reason that they didn't just throw that into Destiny (Vannila) is because they needed the Tower to be unable to be accessed by the players.
And money.

Finally a Destiny 2 thread lads.

Should I pre-order it or wait for reviews. Destiny 1 had shit reviews but I still enjoyed it.

>Made Crucible casual shitfest

Good job Bungie. Guess it was necessary since it was only thing that kept D1 alive between DLC's.

If you have friends with shit taste get it. If not there are better options

it'll unrionically be the #1 game this fall, people want to grind this shitfest. Then when the new dlc comes with returning modes and more content people will dickride and say it's the best game.

If you enjoyed the shitfest that was Destiny you'll probably enjoy this. Playing the PC beta you feel noticeably less powerful though.