Dragon Ball FighterZ

MASTER LIST OF POTENTIAL CHARACTERS:

*Characters listed from their initial appearance, of course including later stuff.
*This only takes into account moveset quantity(including transformations and potential support stuff), not moveset uniqueness.
*Moveset source must be manga for DB/DBZ(primarily) and anime for OVA/Specials/Filler/Movies/GT/Super. Games are complementary only.
*Being able to fly(in some way) and fire ki blasts(this doesn't mean having a dedicated ki button) is a requirement until a character that doesn't have either or both gets in.
*Yeah, lots of Super characters have potential, but they must first show more moves.

DB:
-Kid Goku(flight with Nimbus)
-Yamcha
-Roshi(flight with Gamera)
-Tien
-King Piccolo
-Base Goku

DBZ:
-Raditz
-Kid Gohan
-Nappa
-Base Vegeta
-Dodoria
-Zarbon
-Ginyu
-Recoome
-Imperfect Cell
-Future Gohan
-Dabura
-Majin Vegeta
-Super Buu
-Gotenks
-Ultimate Gohan
-Vegito
-Kid Buu

TV Specials/OVAs:
-Bardock

Anime Filler:
-Pikkon

Movies:
-Turles
-Lord Slug
-Cooler
-Meta Cooler
-Broly
-Bojack
-Janemba
-Gogeta

GT:
-Pan
-Kid Goku (GT)
-Rilldo
-Baby Vegeta
-Majuub
-SS4 Goku
-Super 17
-Nuova Shenron
-Omega Shenron

Super:
-Beerus
-Hit
-Black
-Merged Zamasu
-Bergamo(w/Basil&Lavender)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/toshio916/status/861361570013511683?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=UsN_1OWrvYc&feature=youtu.be&a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Broly or Kale either one works
give me

No Arale no buy.

Tenshinhan soon, friends. He and Krillin were the realest niggas taking on Super Buu despite being way out of their league. Who on the Super staff has a hateboner for them?

>People try to argue that the inclusion of the two most popular characters in their most popular forms means we'll get clones and other irrelevant characters
>as if this wasn't the only exception because they were easy, popular, and draw money

just z and super

>List dumb shit like Bojack, 13, Rilddo and Majuub that have virtually no chance of getting in, as well as 17 who is already confirmed not to be in.
>But don't put Future Gohan on the TV specials/OVA list

Come on dude.

This also Beerus.

His list has been shit since the minute he first made it.

He's just as retarded as those people who constantly put Videl on their rosters.

read again, retard

NO TENSHINHAN

NO TENSHINBUY

>lists F.Gohan as a DBZ character but Bardock as an OVA character
>they were both in the manga and both have more moves from the Specials than in the manga
>gohan of which has just as many as bardock
>being literally 0

>Characters listed from their initial appearance, of course including later stuff

burguers are stupid

>Future Gohan is initially from DBZ not DB
>even though the manga he debuted in is literally called "Dragon Ball" not "Dragon Ball Z"
>eurocucks are this stupid
WEW

moving goal posts

REKT

>Characters listed from their initial appearance, of course including later stuff.
>doesn't actually follow this rule and lists the characters from the anime and or western English translated variant of the manga
>is actually wrong and can't argue
this is just a pity (You)

YOU MAD?

golden cell when?

I'm so mad he did jack shit in the tournament.

DB:
-Kid Goku(flight with Nimbus)
-Yamcha
-Roshi(flight with Gamera)
-Tien
-King Piccolo
-Base Goku
-Raditz
-Kid Gohan
-Nappa
-Base Vegeta
-Dodoria
-Zarbon
-Ginyu
-Recoome
-Imperfect Cell
-Future Gohan
-Dabura
-Majin Vegeta
-Super Buu
-Gotenks
-Ultimate Gohan
-Vegito
-Kid Buu

>jp manga following order of appearance, which is the same as separating DB from DBZ. Game uses anime as reference for colors and details(like Piccolo's 5 fingers)

BTFO

Buuhan when?

He's in, right guys?

It'll be a color palette

Where's Super Elite?

i just want punished future gohan in the game but i get the feeling theyre gonna go for the completely new characters instead of alternate versions of all the same big main characters

kind of off topic but can someone post that badly drawn screaming tien reaction image? i lost mine.

Wouldn't mind him being the second joke character.

whos the first? mr satan?

>has no nose
>Tien has three eyes
Kek so who's actually the human?

Yup. I liked him more during the Buu Saga when he just befriended him.

Honestly everyone is doing jack shit. It feels like a fat load of nothing and is the worst arc I've ever had to sit through. It just can't stop patting itself on the back. It's not even masturbatory over Dragon Ball, it's literally just the writers telling themselves what a good job they're doing over and over again.

No question.

bulma with a capsule centered moveset would be cool as fuck

>it's a lesbian version of Broly
what the fuck was Toriyama thinking?

The game is not going to have purposefully bad characters, way too much work for that. Satan and Jaco if they ever got in would be real if goofy

Roshi's a turtle and perv, doesn't count.

What are the BEST Dragon Ball games?

>two arms

I need to stop using the phrase "joke character" I guess. I mean Jaco and Satan could be viable but have a funny moveset. I consider Wright and Faust joke characters too, in a way.

He got 2 ring outs if you count the one him and Roshi did together, and got to look cool when he was eliminated
Be glad he got that

Tenkiachi 2 and 3, LoG 2 and Buu's Fury, and Raging Blast 2

Okay hear me out.

>SAIYAN SAGA VEGETA
SPECIAL MOVES
>galick gun - generic beam move
>Nappa! - summons nappa who charges at the opponent and grabs them (ala colossus) can direct straight or anti air
>Nappa!! - summons nappa to do his mouth beam move, causes good block stun, vegeta can still move during this move
>Go get him! - summons a saibamen to run at the opponent, when in range leaps at the opponent and explodes, counts as a hit, causes a launch.
>final crash - the final flash prototype used on recoome, functions as a chargeable extra large ki blast move (think kaiser wave)
>unnamed - does the gut punch into explosion move used on zarbon
SUPER MOVES
>NAPPA!!! - nappa appears and does his signature double finger raise explosion move, go to ground super
> GALICK GUN! - does the more powerful galick gun used against goku, Air only
>OOZARU - level 3 - vegeta launches that weird pseudo moon ball at the opponent, if it hits goes into cinematic with vegeta turning into an ape and mouth beaming the opponent
> It's time to die! - level 3 - does a brief flurry of hits before knocking the opponent to the ground then launching a series of exploding ki blast, as used on captain ginyu, Air only

I dunno his name but there's one writer that legitimately hates Tenshinhan. He's the one that gets to have the pleasure of writing all the episodes where Ten has to do something, too. There's also patchy-at-best communication between writers about the plot of episodes.

twitter.com/toshio916/status/861361570013511683?lang=en

Give it to me straight. What are his chances?
I've always been a sucker for rainbow energy effect in anime, Gogeta has rainbow punches and that one awesome rainbow ki attack. He also looks the closest a DB character has gotten to Sun Wokong, which I like.

>SAIYAN SAGA GOKU
SPECIAL MOVES
>Honesty you can just kinda fill in the blanks for his special moves. Where this Goku will really shine will be as an anchor.
SUPER MOVES
>Kamehameha! - A larger, stronger but not quite super Kamehameha. Can be used on ground or in air and angled, very versatile.
> KAMEHAMEHA!!! - level 3 - fires the massive Kamehameha used in the beam struggle against vegeta. if used while normal, will briefly transform goku into Kaio-ken form. Very cinematic with Goku's eyes whited out, the screen darkened and little rocks floating around. Can be used in SS and does more damage but is less dramatic.
>Grant me your energy! - level 3 - Goku briefly charges up then launches the spirit bomb at the opponent. If blocked causes alot of chip damage and block stun giving goku a short amount of time to open up the opponent. as used on vegeta.
> I need more energy!!! - level 5 - when activated tags in another character but leaves Goku on screen charging up the spirit bomb. Goku can take a limited number of hits during this time. After a brief charging time, launches a massive screen filling spirit bomb at the opponent. Causes massive chip damage and gives goku (or the tag in character) ample time to open up the opponent. as used on frieza.
>KAIO-KEN X3! - Transforms goku into his Kaio-ken form with fitting red aura. During this time Goku's damage and speed are noticeably increased but he takes constant but recoverable damage. Functions alot like dragon install albeit less intense. This move also changes the effects of certain special moves.
>The Legendary Super Saiyan?! - level 5 - Can be activated after your second to last character is knocked out. Goku will appear on screen, stand over their body and say something to the effect of "You'll pay for this monster!" before transforming. Significantly buffs Goku’s speed, damage and defense turning him into a monster. Last the remainder of the round.

Super Gogeta seems far more likely

>Be glad he got that

Nah nigga nah. Roshi got to have a whole episode where he bodied people. Tien barely got anything done. He only had one interesting knockout.

He's always a super guy.

Budokai 3, Legacy of Goku 2/Buu's Fury, Attack of the Saiyans, shit like that. There's a lot of 'em.

5%.

>ORALE, SON GOKU HA ALCANZAOD SUPER SAIYAJIN SIETE Y VA A USAR SU KAMEHAMEHA X100 PARA DESTRUIR LA PARED DE TRUMP, PINCHE PENDEJO HUEY

She deserves to be in it.

>roster composed 100% of filthy ningen

Nah nigga.

Next week is Roshi getting ass handed to him by Frost. Fucking FROST.
Roshi's going to job to a jobber. Roshi's not getting the privilege to look cool losing

Schedule for probable character reveals:
-Sep closed beta might be datamined for full roster, unlikely though
-Sep V-Jump leaks on the 18th with new characters
-TGS with V-Jump new characters' trailer and gameplay. 1st of the 2 big reveals left.
-Oct V-Jump leaks on the 18th with new characters
-Paris Games Week with the same demo build as TGS playable in the West
-Nov V-Jump leaks on the 18th with new characters
-Dec V-Jump leaks on the 18th with new characters
-Jump Festa in Dec with the V-Jump new characters' trailer and gameplay. More details on Story. 2nd of the 2 big reveals left.
-Jan V-Jump leaks on the 18th with final characters
-EVO Japan 2018 in Jan, trailer for the final characters. 1st time the full roster is playable
-Game released in Feb
-March V Jump has the 1st DLC characters

Zamasu when?

>another goku clone
no thanks

>any self-respecting DB game having any less than 10 Gokus

I don't think you read what I was responding to

Sounds about right.

SSJ4 Gogeta is less of a clone than Super Gogeta.

>Budokai 3
>Dragon rush/hyper mode spam with a dash of infinites.
Yeah nah. Infinite World is better and it isn't even the best 3D (plane) fighter

Can we get businessman Goku as a skin, pls?

Mmmmmmm

If only we get high school Gohan

Fair point, my time with Infinite World was limited so I forget it exists. I'd say the Shin Budokai games and Infinite World are mechanically better.

He's Vegito with a different coat of paint

>le fruity elf

Regardless of what people say I actually liked Zamasu as a villain. Super Buu is still the best

BLACKED

He was a decent character in a repetitive arc and they didn't know where to take him as a character. Felt like they couldn't be arsed to connect the dots Toriyama left so just let it all happen without much thought. In a more competent story he would be amazing

I like that they are giving Goku a better shade of Blue for his transformation. That weird Aqua Blue they use in the anime looks weird as hell.
Also, giving him and Vegeta pale white skin due to the blue aura looks awesome.

In the SSG episode both God and Blue looked pretty.

>the game itself looks better than the show it's based on

I'd be up for merged zamasu since he was legitimately cool. But maybe just as a boss character so he can be ridiculously op.

Beerus or hit as regular fighters would be pretty fine too as far as super goes.

Well, it's a game, you can just focus your entire budget on the same couple of repeated animations.

his reveal will cause the biggest the butthurt of all

Fighting game bosses haven't really done that in a while, a normal character may get an op boss version but they will at least be 99% the same like Devil Kazumi

The last one of those I remember is Glactus.

Anyone have that gif of Carrot and Vegetable nodding at each other while Super Saiyan? Also, Beerus needs to be confirmed already.

Anyone have that gif of Carrot and Vegetable nodding at each other while Super Saiyan? Also, Beerus needs to be confirmed already.

Is this a punch?

No, just trying to wave him away and force him to fuck off with his super speed.

youtube.com/watch?v=UsN_1OWrvYc&feature=youtu.be&a

Android 18 shit.

That combo at the end was pretty neat.

He's the strongest under the heavens. He's gone through secret training to carry him as high as Goku and Vegeta.

>Zangya
user, I was trying to forget her because my dick couldn't take it.

Yeah Galactus was pretty much what I was thinking of. Beerus and Hit are powerful, but normal enough characters to not really need boss versions, at least not yet. Whereas Zamasu had several pretty substantial forms coupled with immortality that he could be a pretty awesome boss fight. Have one phase be that entire sky made up of his faces raining shit down and make it completely unfair.

they won't waste resources on this shit, hopefully

Blazblue and Persona Ultimax have legit bosses.

You don't want some arcade fun to go along with a solid fighting game?

What are the chances they're the next reveals?

Do I want them to make a character or make a boss for one mode with bad ai no one will play past week 1?

Unplayable huge bosses are the worst. Besides being a waste of resources that could be spent on the regular roster they're usually also tedious to fight and don't really make use of the game's mechanics since it's basically like just fighting a wall. Just making a stronger version of a regular character is preferable since it let's us have a playable version of whoever the boss is and saves time and resources that are better

It's a damn shame. Tien was the last human to do anything worth shit towards the end of Z.

I'm guessing the next ones shown will be some combination Gotenks, Kid Buu or Ultimate Gohan but I'm guessing their chances are pretty good. With Yamcha's VA doing work on the game hopefully he's playable and if he is there's no doubt Tien is there as well.

MU
TEN
RO
SHI