Team Fortress 2

scottish and black
why is this ok and overwatch characters no?

Because the demo is a cool dude, not an unlikeable cunt like evry single OW character.

That makes him a good demoman

Because scottish and black aren't his defining character traits.

I'd say being Scottish is one of his defining traits, but his race isn't.

Aren't there actually black Scottish people?

this right here and because he has a great personality, like every character in TF2.

Most Tf2 characters are fucking bland as hell.

Since this is now a TF2 thread lets get this thing going.

>Your favorite character or your main
>Yost favorite or most used loadout
>Changes you want to see in the Pyro update
>Post the spray image you use

Because those traits are used to make an interesting and comedic character and not one with a bland personality included for diversity purposes

William Wallace was black. There are lot of his descendants.

LOL

TF2 has good writing, OW does not.

People were less paranoid about decolonization and SJWs when TF2 came out.

Maybe if you're taking cosmetics and alternate weapons into account, but he himself is more of just a drunkard than anything.

WE

>drunkard

Exactly.

Well said

lets not forget he is a cyclops, have a haunted eyeball which try to kill him, and the fact he charge people with a stick handgranade

>Heavy
>Minigun+Sandvich+GRU
>Heavy buffs
>Don't have it saved on this computer

>>Heavy buffs
Only during heavy's update, which will happen in 3 or so years.

also that he is so drunk, that when he is fed with water, his body behave like its poisoned

Back before the game went completely to shit when they added the CS:GO skina, I was one of those Degreaser+Reserve Shooter+Axtinguisher Pyro shitters. I'm so glad I managed to get that entire loadout to Hale's Own before they nerfed the shit out of it.

Being scottish, being black or being one-eyed aren't defining traits. But when you put all of those together it does become an interesting trait. In his Meet The video he calls him a black scottish cyclops and in one of his lines he says he's a one-eyed bloody monster. He thinks he's a freak and that gets to him.

>>Your favorite character or your main
Engie
>>Yost favorite or most used loadout
Gunslinger with stock shotgun and pistol. Some times i trade the shotgun for the frontier justice or the gunslinger for the Jag depending on the situation
>>Changes you want to see in the Pyro update
They are already nerfing DR and embassador to hell so that's a really good thing, no more having to track spies for the entire round because he can just be invincible.
Giving Pyro and actual role or a reliable source of damage that ain't affected by ping would be cool.
Also, new weapons or PDA for the engie with different buildings so he can be played as a support role as well.
>>Post the spray image you use

it's pic related but re-scaled a bit.