Did you manage to get any pre-orders Sup Forums? Do you plan to sit outside the stores?

Did you manage to get any pre-orders Sup Forums? Do you plan to sit outside the stores?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BQeN0lcZimg
youtube.com/watch?v=QVOIDTsp7gY
youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i got a few that im gonna resell on ebay

Took the money and built a retropie SNES.
Enjoy your 20+ games.

I heard some scary stories that people try to refund their purchase after getting a NESC, if I get both my pre-orders I might try something else like Craigslist. Idk with how buyer biased Ebay seems to be according to others I would just be careful.

Has anyone out manged to get their hands on one yet to break down?

Cause all i really want to know is if i can load my own Snes roms into it since if i could it would make a good lil visual piece to have in my living room.

I made bank reselling the nes mini to depressed millennials and re edditors, already have a ton reserved this time as well from pals on the inside. Idiots buying roms funded a vacation for my family

Thank you I will

yea ebay is crap, im doing it on CL, since it's such high demand.

Family members each surprise you with NES Minis they bought from eBay.

nah, gonna just stroll on in and buy it, just like i did with my fucking Switch.

really? you guys REALLY preorder things?
just fucking walk in and buy the damn thing like a BOSS

Playasia is supposedly getting preorders.

No hope though.

cool

im gonna lie after i get mine, get my money back and keep my classic =)

I can't wait to play Super Mario Kart!

youtu.be/BQeN0lcZimg

I bought like 10 NES classics as soon as I heard they were discontinued, and only had 1-2 horror stories with people. One thing I'd run into a lot were people who would burn accounts to tie up inventory, they'd commit to buying but never pay. You would have to file a complaint with eBay stating that the buyer never paid for it. Lots of fake bidders too, but those are easy to spot (and weed out.)

This one fucking 0 feedback cunt tied up one of my units for 5 days. While it was in review process for eBay to cancel it, I re-listed it and sold it. Immediately, like within 5m of it selling, her payment cleared and she told this bullshit story about how she had always intended on purchasing it. Ended up giving me negative feedback even though I refunded her the entire price, saying I "canceled her order for someone else who paid more."

Still ended up making about ~800 total but it was a pain in the ass.

Pic related, >muh feedback is tarnished now.

Shit wrong video

youtube.com/watch?v=QVOIDTsp7gY

Do you think mario kart will have online play with the switch when they release the virtual console.

well, fuck you, you are an asshole for scalping
shitbag

One can only hope.

Got 5
But britfag, and Nintendo isn't as popular here, so hopefully I can scalp these shitboxes

I tried scalping my n3ds but I got super nervous because eBay always takes the buyer's side and that I've only ever sold dinky old 360 and Wii games for like $10 so I just kept it instead.
You deserve that money.

Whatever, everyone else was doing it. I saw a good opportunity and seized it. Ended up buying a new couch, a tv for my spare bedroom, a new tv stand, a new GPU, and still had a bit left over for a trip.

Must be nice being over in Europe sometimes...

Pre-orders still last minutes before stock is out, you have to be a NEET to successfully buy them. Most places sell it for £10 more than Nintendo's official store, too.

Forgot my pic

ill make sure to lie about your classics coming to my house, so you lose money, faggot

karma, faggot

>eBay always takes the buyer's side
There are ways to mitigate this but mostly you're right. Take a bunch of photos, describe things honestly, and get tracking. The most common scam people will try to pull is to say it was never delivered, which the tracking number will take care of. Don't sell to people with 0 feedback, don't ship before payment clears, throw a "all sales are final" line in your listing (but also be sure to actually select that when creating your listing, there's an option for 'no returns.')

It's a bit of a hassle though and ebay fees are dick

My tracking numbers would say otherwise, and I keep pretty dutiful notes / records of that shit so that people like you can't dick over people like me.

nope

you scalp, you get rekt, fags

Jesus those eBay fees. I had no idea. Fuck that.

>ill make sure to lie about your classics coming to my house
>what is tracked delivery

NOPE

ebay will always side with me, the respectful buyer. i can't help that thieves took it while i was at work and you can't prove that it didn't not happen.......

oh and ill toss the damn thing in the trash too, just to make sure you can't get anymore, FAGGOT

#FUCKSCALPERS

Stay away from NowInStock. A bunch of crazy people. Got banned along with death threats for asking a stupid question.

> i can't help that thieves took it while i was at work and you can't prove that it didn't not happen.......

USPS would say it was delivered, and my tracking numbers would say so. You'd have to take it up with the shipper, and have to file a police report stating it was stolen in order to get any sort of traction. Even then, eBay would eat the cost, as I upheld my end of the transaction as a buyer. I've done this hundreds of times, I've never had anyone bamboozle me out of an item.

For every angry #FUCKSCALPERS autist there are a dozen people who are willing to pay a premium to get what they want, and I'm more than happy to provide them that service. You should give it a try, it's literally free money with a bit of legwork.

Be careful. I had a friend get robbed at gun point when he tried to sell his NES Classic.

>acting like an edgy teenager

>tfw haven't noticed the 2D link on the wall until I saw the NTSC cover

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

ebay will always side with me, you will be out money, a snes classic, and ebay rep

i will do this over and over until you are fucking gone from the internet. fuck you scalper, fuck you.

i will buy up all the Classics, JUST so you can't fucking scalp them. asshole faggot.

this

i will bring a gun so i can scalp you faggots
i get away scot free because im white and white people can do no wrong in the eyes of the LAAAAAAAAW

h a c k i n g

Managed to get a pre-order, i just hope they will deliver...
The SNES is my fucking childhood and this little thing is even better than an actual Super Nintendo.

I've waited so long for a re-release of the best console of all time and i won't sell it like i did when i was a stupid child

>ebay will always side with me, you will be out money, a snes classic, and ebay rep

Nah. If I have the tracking number, and they confirm delivery, eBay will side with me. You act like you're the first teenager with this brilliant idea. I've literally had this happen before, and they've sided with me because I had tracking numbers that stated it was delivered.

>i will do this over and over until you are fucking gone from the internet.

I mean you'll be buying up my inventory and I'll have proof that it was delivered, so you're doing me a favor.

>i will buy up all the Classics, JUST so you can't fucking scalp them. asshole faggot.

You'll need a bit of money to do that friend, these look like they'll be fetching a high price come this holiday season. I only ship once payment has cleared, so I hope you've got a bit saved up.

Honestly you should buy them early and then re-sell them yourself closer to Christmas, you'll make a good amount of money.

>sold his old snes

Damn son. I lost mine (mother possibly gave it away and doesn't remember doing so) and it still sucks. I bought another but it's the second less iconic looking model. Still worth the investment but not the same....

nope

i'll make sure ebay knows your tricking good, honest people into paying far more for something you pretty much STOLE from stores

enjoy jail, faghole

What game will you guys play first IF you get one? Might dig into a rpg like SMRPG. I bought the game on Wii but didn't go far and this would be a good chance to blast through it.

There's nothing illegal about selling a product at above its MSRP. I've been doing this for 10 years on eBay, and have never once had any issue with it.

You know what'll really rustle your jimmies? I get positive feedback from every scalp. People are legitimately happy that they were able to buy this item, and they don't mind paying a markup because they want it so badly. Some people don't care or have enough money that buying at a premium is less hassle than hunting around in stores for an item.

I wait till it's hacked and play Hagane, Gradius and Goof Troop

No because I can just emulate whatever SNES game I want to play.
Enjoy wasting your money on a gimmick.

>Goof Troop

Good choice...

enjoy poverty

Thank you I will

>poverty
I'm actually fairly wealthy. I'll stay that way too because I don't fall for bad gimmicks.

Got mine in a gamestop, it was pretty chill.

stealing games is equivalent to coin clipping, mr fairly wealthy kike

Paying for things you could easily get for free with minimal effort is just feeding the jews. They get rich because do-gooder retards like you need to feel like they 'did the right thing' by paying $70 for a bunch of 25 year old video games.

>Poverty
It's only poor people who fall for scams like this

>do-gooder retards
kike talk

Yes, preordered the one with the superior design even

>stealing

patrician taste

>kike
>advocate for getting shit for free
I think you've got it mixed up there friendo. A kike would get mad and encourage to people's sense of moral righteousness-- it would be their duty to pay full price, goyim!

Go ahead, keep spending your precious shekels on old toys.

you're not entitled to free shit, jew

Pre-ordered it the first day it was available, 10 hours after they took orders.

yes yes goyim, please pay full price! and tell everyone they're wrong for trying to save money! good goyim! all these people trying to get shit for free-- what a holocaust! another shoah!

If a game is out of print and not made anymore, its free market to pirate that game as much as you want.

might not be entitled to it, but there's literally 0 drawback to pirating shit and getting it for free.

>implying you could appeal to my sense of morality when I've been pirating everything nonstop for the last 20 years.

>tfw you learn you can get music, movies, and games completely for free with no consequences or risk of being caught
Started spending my money on things that I could not get for free. I'd laugh when my friends would spend their hard earned cash on singleplayer pc games that were one quick torrent away.

wrong

that's not an argument

So, Juden, what you are saying is even when a game is out of print I am expected to pay 100 USD+ for a second hand copy of the game where none of that money goes to the company responsible for making the game?
Dumbest post in this thread.

>you're not entitled to free shit!
that may be true but
>there's literally 0 drawback to getting free shit, and 0 consequences
so why wouldn't you just get the free shit?

>you're n-not allowed to pirate games

Lol watch me you fat nintendiaper

No, but I do plan on breaking into the homes of those scalping them and steal one for myself while destroying the rest of their stock.

>someone's doing something unethical
>I know! I'll do something illegal to make it right

t. edgy 14 year old.

can't wait for net neutrality to end desu

>implying the end of net neutrality would impact torrenting
>implying people wouldn't find a way to skirt detection, as always

laffing @ ur life

A pack of ROMs isn't worth this much effort. Why Nintendo can't just properly stock these things is beyond me.
I want to throw my money at them for a Switch and already can't do that, I'm not going to even bother trying to get one of these things.

Sorry you'll actually have to WORK to get your Mickey D's money, hoss.

>Implying.

The minute net neutrality dies is the day we start dropping nukes.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY

But I've got emulators?

>mcdonalds
>implying I don't work in an office and casually scoop up easily scalped consumer electronics to flip on ebay in my spare time

Literally getting paid to goof off and make extra money scalping shit.

I snagged a copy of the European one months ago when it first quietly went up on your amazon, probably just going to gift it to my girlfriend since I know she had a SNES as a kid. I own 2/3 of the games on the thing and could just emulate the rest if I needed. Really hope that the "true" Starfox 2 ROM gets a good leak from this though. It'll be interesting to see how different it is from that almost finished build that's been floating around for years

On another note, fuck scalpers/etc.

>two posts in and someone is already kneejerking about raspberry pie
It's like fucking clock work with your assholes, we get it there's a third party alternative if you just want a plug and play box, you think people actually care? It's not a SNES Mini no matter how hard you push this meme

>fuck scalpers

More like fuck Nintendo for creating scarcity. Scalpers would have no power if Nintendo could meet demand-- why would someone pay extra for something they could walk into a store and buy?

>Nintendo creates highly sought after product
>Only ships a limited amount
>Vaguely promises additional shipments
>Suddenly announces that no more products will be produced, and that it will be DISCONTINUED
>people somehow blame scalpers
kek

I hope you die in the next hour for being such a shit bag.

Tracking numbers alone won't save you. It's really rare to be able to win against a scam artist, because they can just claim you shipped them a box of rocks, so the tracking number doesn't mean anything. Yes the tracking number will say it was delivered, but what was in the box? That is notoriously difficult to prove. There are ways but you likely still won't win. Ebay is just shit. If a scam artist buys from you, you're probably fucked out of that money.

>If a scam artist buys from you, you're probably fucked out of that money.

That's why you make sure you sell to reputable buyers. I'm not going to sell my stock to someone with 0 feedback and an account made yesterday. Ebay makes it pretty easy to block bids.

Also

>Account with hundreds of positive feedback transactions, 99% positive feedback, and 10 years of history
vs
>account made last week claiming that item received was really, like, you know, a box of rocks! and uh they never sold me the right thing!

eBay sides with the seller in this case every time.

Sure Nintendo is also at fault but that doesn't excuse people for being greedy assholes. Sure consumers could also deal with not being brain dead idiots but you can't stop the uninformed if they don't know any better. Overall no one wins but scalpers are just as much to blame as Nintendo

>getting this paranoid about reselling childrens toys
If you're scalping you deserve to be ripped off. Get fucked

Scalpers only have power while people support them. If you're going to be mad at scalpers, you should also be mad at the retards who enable their existence. If people weren't willing to pay double, then scalpers wouldn't be able to exist.

>makes 20 posts in this thread about how you're going to buy up nes classics and claim they were never delivered in order to defraud resellers
>lol why r u so paranoid xDD

But really, selling to people with 0 feedback on ebay is a rookie mistake. Most of the time they're just other sellers trying to inflate your prices with accounts made that day. Easy enough to block though

>eBay sides with the seller in this case every time.
I've lost before. They do some research and see if there's often reports of fraud coming from that address. If there is, you'll probably win. But if this is just some one off thing where a guy decides to claim you didn't send him the right item, you will very likely lose. Ebay will side with the buyer, it doesn't matter how much feedback you or he has

got 2 to resell

What is up with all these edgy underage kids who feel to brag about playing Nintendo games on a fucking PC? I've done this too back it was back in 2000 when you little faggots weren't even born. Nobody fucking cares if you download roms NOBODY

>2000
>post-ZSNES
>post-ultraHLE
>post-nesticle
You're the underage kid, champ

>But if this is just some one off thing where a guy decides to claim you didn't send him the right item, you will very likely lose.

Never had that happen, but I suppose it's possible. If it does happen, it's just the cost of doing business-- I'm prepared to eat the a system per ten I sell, I'm still making money in the end.

You're a fucking moron, all games i've played in 2000 ran perfect
Snes9x > every other shitty emulator

I don't scalp personally but I run an ebay business. It's rare but there are assholes out there

Plus if you have a buy it now listing I don't think you can block just anyone with low feedback. You can only block specific people. So you'd have to cancel their purchase if they buy it, which is messy

Do you fuckers actually stalk Sup Forums waiting for a SNES mini thread to pop up so you can shill that horrible load of raspberry fuck?

I just think it's funny that you're taking a high-and-mighty approach, and yet you apparently joined the emulation scene well after it began. I found out about emulation when the programs were all in Japanese, most had no sound and they played games extremely poorly. NESticle was the first "big" emulator release because it actually made games playable, with sound. But you probably weren't even born yet ;-)

>I don't think you can block just anyone with low feedback.
I think you're right. Scalped items I won't do buy it now for, pretty much for this reason (plus bidding wars occasionally get me some higher than expected returns.)

But I re-sell a lot of my games too, and for those I'll just do buy-it-now. So far I've had only positive experiences, but to be honest I'm getting more and more agitated with ebay's fees.

All right , serious question here. Does the Raspberry Pi3 actually run well games like Yoshi Island or Donkey Kong? Because I believe that those games in particular are kinda messy to emulate. If the SNES Mini can emulate those roms perfectly and the Raspberry can't emulate them without some minor sound glitches or dropping frames, then I'll bought a mini SNES.