Which was better?

Which was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i-DBblqH_PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the better one

I like both for completely different reasons. They're both open world and that's where the similarities end. Horizon has a bigger focus on combat and Zelda has a bigger focus on exploration and physics. Anyone who tries to argue one over the other is just a poorfag who only owns one system.

I agree, but the questions is which one do you consider a better game? That being, better at what it focus on.

both are really bad games.

Persona 5

The one you dislike.

Literally who? Fuck off.

BoTW is a shit Zelda game
Horizon is something like a better AssCreed or FarCry game

Zelda is probably a more complete experience, a real fuckin' good time. but I think moment to moment I enjoyed Horizon until the last quarter when the plot kinda went to shit. It's apples and oranges still so I'd have a hard time deciding. Imagine a game that had the best of both, hot damn.

WHO
H
O

To add to this, stealth in both games is fucking trash and I wish devs would just take notes from MGS V in terms of offering different playstyles. I think the industry is really close to fully nailing open world games.

>I think the industry is really close to fully nailing open world games.

I can't believe adult men play these kind of games.

real man play pubg

I can't beleive adult men go on these kinds of websites

well done mate, I'm sure the reaction image you were planning to use was hysterical!

I can't believe adult men would shitpost on Sup Forums yet here we are.

Horizon as long as you're not a misogynist.

Have a friend that owns botw, but has only played it for a few minutes, and doesn't seem too interested. He platinum'd horizon though, so I think it's partly because of the achievements. Some people just need a reason to keep going. Not sure if horizon is more linear, but that would make sense too.

Horizon: Zelda Killer ofc.

sterling is so slimey and disgusting
you can tell from those two paragraphs he probably hasn't had an erection since his teens

youtube.com/watch?v=i-DBblqH_PI