Ecelebs are vidya

where can i pirate the game grumps' good game series?

and what do you make of the show?
I enjoyed the first episode, i got really strong community vibes but that is obvious since dan harmon is involved
but dan and arins acting is horribe and the pacing of the whole episode was sonic tier

gg was never good

>ecelebposting

>>>/reddit/

Yeah, fuck off

Pirating Youtube series? Really?

I might have to use a trial for YT Red for that Suzy nude scene the series is gonna have.

Dan's okay.

Who's that Howard Stern looking Jew?

hey, as long as there is an option to save money i will happily take it by the horns
my mom gives my money for food and other necessary expenses, not for some second quality web series

I didn't know down syndrome was fetishized

>Implying you wouldn't a suzy

Dan "sterotypical burnout jew who wasted youth in souless debauchery and is a dependent leech off egoraptor" Avidon. still miles better a person than egoraptor himself though

Paper bag

There is wisdom in this post

nigga u high?

what is the problem my white friend

Wtf this solves all my problems

how exactly do you save money from not watching something on youtube?

>he hasn't heard of the cashgrab, youtube red.

Just watch it for free on rulu

Arin looks terrible these days

Youtube has a premium service with exclusive shows now.

>rulu
wow, thanks!

Where's the best place to pirate clips4sale videos?

vk

how long till he kill himself?

Second episode is shit

It's like watching a movie about football without seeing actors actually playing football.

You just have to trust them on their words that Arin is a legendary Dota player. I am not saying that because we all obviously know he isn't, it's like, imagine watching Rocky and you never saw his match against Apollo Creed.

It didn't bring Game to the Good Game and neither did it bring Good

>Casting Arin as a character who is good at videogames
Talk about playing against type.

>mfw my friends love Starbomb and whatever the other shitty band is called and I have to sit through their dumb songs whenever we hang out

>Casting Arin as a character who is good at a videogame he isn't a fan of

I unironically like pre Attitude City Ninja Sex Party. Danny has great voice.

He's only ever not a fan of games because he's bad at them.

Seriously the second episode is "we have to solve racism, ageism, sexism, and homophobia". It's all the identity politics shit crammed into one episode.

Just because Arin had a cameo on Rick and Morty means Dan Harmon has to work with this fuck?

God damnit, Arin needs to take a long walk.

>Dota 2
Why? Arin actually plays LoL. He's shit at it but that would've been more genuine.

>Cuck ass yes man
>Always attempts a humble brag
>WEED LMAO
>Literal Jew

If he is "okay", then I can only imagine what you consider, "bad".

>ecelebs are vidya
No, unemployed cunts with webcams are, in fact, not video games.

He's great yo, better than jon that's for sure.

You know what's actually great?
Video Games.

Out of every single internet personality, why did Arin turn into the worst of them?

>started off chill ng animator
>started getting too big for his boots
>"puts the EGO into Egoraptor"
>goes to youtube for smeckles
>youtube decides to start making it so more videos per day = more money
>"HEY LETS MAKE A LETS PLAY CHANNEL CUS ITS EASY MONEY"
>Him and Jantrun makes gamegrumps
>episodes where ok but slowly wore out its welcome
>Egoraptors fat friends begin wanting some of the LP pie
>something something egoraptors whore of a wife gets jon kicked off the channel
>all the children who follow egoraptor subscribe and give him a wave of wealth
>all while arin becomes more lazy and stops animating, even making it so other people do geamgramps for him
>more channels to rake in money
>more people to do work for him

I

Yeah I watch them play games I wouldn't buy or watch them react to a game I like. You know, vidya.

And neither are their fucking web/television shows, even when it's about a bunch of retarded 20-something people sitting around playing games.

that's okay because it's ironic

TB plays xcom 2
>makes a pimp
>"pimping ain't easy"

so pimps are cool but trans are gay is not okay?

YOU SMELL LIKE ONIONS

>This is the best "racist" insult they could come up with

I honestly belive they just made up something to sound racist because I have never heard of it.

And now it will spread and become an actual insult now. Good Game, Good game.

They probs couldn't go balls deep and say he smells like curry like an actual slur

Silly user, those sex workers have female privilage and thus are more disadvantaged than our brave trans warriors.

emp

>another thread where people try to explain why arin is garbage for the weakest reasons and just non-reasons

just admit youre jealous already

>barely any formal education but had the tenacity to keep working on what he loved
>considerable animation skills and comedic timing despite the latter
>could have used his talents in making video game parody cartoons as a jumping off platform for actually making something meaningful and original all his own
>instead chose the easy way up and gave up on his passion
>trapped himself into making half-hearted shit that HAS to make constant references and leech off the original work of others and appeal to the lowest common denominator because his "ironic" comedy can't stand on it's own

At least he has money and internet fame among teenagers I guess. But he'll never make anything of substance ever again because that's not what his audience wants and it's not what his handlers want either.

Good:
>Terry Crews
>Concept in of itself isn't a bad idea
>Race stuff didn't feel entirely inappropriate.
>Making Arin the "Greatest Freak Out Ever" guy is interesting I guess.

Bad:
>Arin looks like a fat slob and Dan looks like a barbie doll
>I don't know any of Arin's and Dan's character. I didn't even catch Dan's name until later on. >Things are going too fast, even Smosh gave their characters time to breath.
>Motivation Speech literally like, 5 minutes in to some character we are introduced to.
>Arin and Dan were better in other projects. Shit direction.
>The male announcer didn't intend to do anything bad, but is treated like a villain anyways. He didn't intend to show the freak out video in front of everyone
>Dan runs over and kills a possum.
>People have to pay for this shit

Read the thread again buddy, you missed a few posts whichdid just that

kys eceleb cock sucking nigger