Why are these kinds of characters so common in japanese games? What's the appeal of playing as a little girl?

Why are these kinds of characters so common in japanese games? What's the appeal of playing as a little girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=po8IPh64rVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are these kinds of threads so common on Sup Forums? What's the appeal of asking stupid questions?

well that game is aimed to children. and they want to play as children

They're cute.

pedoneets love it

>little girl
She's fully recognized as an adult in-universe.

for stupid responses

Escapism from playing as a grown adults with responsibilities and *time to wake up and go to work*

youtube.com/watch?v=po8IPh64rVM

Shut up dweeb

catered to all age groups.

little kids wanna grow up to be cool like teenagers
teenagers are rebellious and want to play as something that's like them, and affirm their beliefs of being invincible.
and adults want to fuck little girls.

If you need to ask what's the appeal of cute girls, there's no point in trying to explain.

Playing the 3DS DQM 2 as Iru made the game much better for me, it's just nice to play as a really cute female MC, and loli are pretty much concentrated cuteness.

Aye, that they are

Because I want to be the little girl and receive lots of special treatment!

I can treat you special.

I'll make you feel special alright

Because the male counterpart looks like ass. BW was the last one with a good male design.

>what's the appeal of little girls in spats

Like letting me have dessert before dinner?

Mhm, you can have a little bit of ice cream, but you can't spoil your dinner completely!

Desu this
What a dumb question OP
Every video game would improve if you could play it as a little girl

What is the point of that image?

Loli Lara a cute.

yes

>Why does a children's game made for self-inserting have an option for girls?
Boy, I sure don't fucking get it.

No promises!

Fine, fine! Just try at least okay~?

She's 14?
I mean being attracted to somebody not in puberty is unnatural an shunned by society, I agree with you there, but being attracted to somebody in their teens is normal.
Anybody who doesn't didn't develop with a healthy, mindset.
I mean nature tells their body it is ready for kids and with that nature tells us too.

>she's 14

What's not the appeal?

>reddit pedos are STILL spamming these threads
Why?

Is it true that japs and weebs like lolis because they wish they were a little girl irl?

Fitting that your pic is of a sandnigger

>reddit
>pedos

You do realize reddit are he ones complaining about lolis right?

It appeals to the pedos and sissies who can't handle being male.

Do you realize that reddit are the ones who spam loli, right? That place is a safespace for pedos, while Sup Forums actively purged the board dedicated to pedos

It's clear where the spam is coming from

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

(You)
Reminder that Hiro would bring back /l/ if it wasn't for ad revenue dropping

Don't reply to the obvious ponyfag bait.

>(You)
See? No argument. Typical of a redditor.

Why don't you go back?

Says the nigger with the reddit spacing
Fuck off

>Reminder that Hiro would bring back /l/
Nope. He'd never bring it back and he never will because Sup Forums doesn't want that cancer here

Cirno is too stupid to be this sexy.

>more deflecting
>still complete lack of an argument

Time to go back now, okay? You've been outed

Stop replying to the ponyfag

>/l/ got purged
>mfw the pedofags get triggered every time it gets mentioned
It's glorious.

What's the appeal of playing as a little boy, which is the other character alternative. Matter of fact, tons of japanese games star little boys.
Are girls really that special to you that you cannot understand having the option of playing one?

what did he mean by this?

I think what he meant is getting special treatment from a doctor.

I'm trying to summon barneyfag so the thread gets nuked