What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

no gf

I'd be angsty if I had that retarded outfit too.

I want to fuck Marche!

Did you not play the game?

nb4 some retard spouts the whole "the world/li-grim/crystals/whatever the fuck were killing everyone" crap that gets spouted in every single one of these threads even though there's absolutely no mention of that whatsoever in the game.

Who Bangaa Bishop here?

I honestly hate race job restrictions. I'd love to have a Bangaa Summoner. Bangaa everything!

I always thought those lizards looked weird

THIS ISN'T HEALTHY!
GO BACK TO BE A CRIPPLE!

He wasn't a fucking child that wanted to live in lala land forever like the rest of you clowns

He was a no nonsense chad forced in the personal isekai fantasy of a virgin.
He was right.

He realized that you can't just force the entire town to live in a fantasy world, its not right.
those bullies were fuckin zombies man, how many other people were turned into shitty monsters that regularly get hunted for money?

YOU look weird!

Fuck.

This fits perfectly, but none of it would make any sense back when the game was released.

This is probably the worst design o a video game character i ever seen

There's no actual proof that the zombies/vampires were those three kids. Yeah, the game names them as such but that could be more to do with forcing association, as evidenced by Ritz's dialogue after the vampire mission.

He couldn't work out what it is that he's holding

Not even the worst in his series

No, what the fuck was everyone else's problem?
Doned, sure I can understand, he was crippled, so now he could walk, and with his newfound powers of walking he...hires some thugs to kill you, and submits to your will right away.
Mewt, the socially awkward, quiet kid with family problems, becomes a blabbering retard only capable of screeching "MOMMY! MOMMY! MILKIES!" Also becomes a tyrannical despot who enables laws banning you from taking a shit.
Ritz's entire motivation is her fucking hair color.

Okay, user, I'm pretty sure you're referencing the pizza cutter, but I forgot about that and read your post as referencing what Remedi said ("This world is an illusion, you can hold it in your hand and still be holding nothing", give or take a word or two), and I found it hilariously fitting in that regard.

>can't just force will on others
>condemn the entire Ivalice inhabitants into non existence as you leave

It's a FF, what do you expect?
TA2 was even worse in that regard, at least Marche was an alpha chad, Luso is just a dumbfuck kid.

Honestly, I'm among those who would have rather stayed in Ivalice, but fuck what Marche did was definitely in the best interests of those three. The world brought out the worst in them and they didn't care.

You have to fight and kill to live in that world. Not to mention all the people who got turned into monsters and are killed.
Also all the rules are made by a kid and are pretty stupid.

Is Montiblanc the most sociopath bastard that has ever lived? Literally help some random douche to end his world. Always with a smile on his face.

>There's no actual proof that the zombies/vampires were those three kids
How fucking new to basic storytelling are you

I found it amusing that I took his clan, turned it into a human supremacy group with an exception for the hot bunny girls and then executed him in a jagd

No because the furry shithead dies in a jagd the moment you have access to them. Fuck him.