Bethesda selling mods

>Bethesda selling mods

Sup Forums: HURR ARE YOU POOR?

>Nintendo locking difficult modes behind toys and charging for online

Sup Forums: HURR ARE YOU POOR?

Why is Sup Forums supporting anti-consumer practices?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KMCmz9lNxDs
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/ 1503823849027/
youtube.com/watch?v=kb8rdc-0OpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's not Sup Forums, it's literal shills

Its almost like Sup Forums is full of underage retards or something

Get a job lad

>Sup Forums is one person
back to r/games you go

>It's anti-consumer to not just give things for free

why does she always have her eyes closed?

Either shills or pathetic brand loyalist cocksuckers. Plenty of both.

Drones of any kind are loud, obnoxious, and contradictory
Amiibos and payed online have been established long enough that the posters who aren't drones are sick of arguing against it and will move on
Best off just avoiding any Amiibo, PS+, or any thread similar. You're just asking to be railroaded by shills

One is charging for something you've put into the game as a company and would rather charge for it.

The other is literally preventing people from adding to the product without adding to it, limiting access to the product.

Legality behind amiibos means they can be seen as "keys" to something that is in the game and if you mod it you are still entitled to that extra material.

However what Bethesda is doing is not only really unethical in terms of consumer practices but is most likely illegal as well.

because the moment her eyes open her attractiveness goes down the sink due to heterochromia

>still making the "Sup Forums supports paid mods" threads
Do you not have anything better to do user?

It's not illegal to practically hire modders from the community to create additional content for your games that you then sell.

No-one on Sup Forums has these opinions. Nice bait though

>hating on heterochromia

youtu.be/KMCmz9lNxDs
bethesda wants to take your creations and keep you from royalties

What are you even talking about? People have always bitched about amiibos and they especially bitched about hard mode being locked behind an amiibo for the Metroid game.

When Nintendo first announced they were switching to paid people hated it too. They're at least coming to terms with it though because it's $20 for an entire year vs PSN $60 for a year.

its shit

Paid mods is just a bid to destroy modding completely, imagine the regret of devs when they find out the community can just make their own maps, items, and even story?
Look at what retards pay for map packs now, in CoD, BF, etc. Paid mods is the beginning of the end, it is a question of control and nothing else.
Who the hell is going to pay for skins when modders can make them for you? Modders are seen as the enemy, and not a resource, and that is the problem.

Street Fighter V for all it's faults handles it's dlc for content in the best way human possible.

>They're at least coming to terms with it though because it's $20 for an entire year vs PSN $60 for a year.
this is the WORST thing about console wars:

>Hmm those guys over there are paying to get their hands chopped off, so I guess it's not so bad that I'm paying money and getting my fingers chopped off! At least I'm not those guys!!!
if it weren't for mods like Team Fortress, the FPS genre wouldn't even have headshots

Nice try, but the majority of people who buy Amiibos don't give a hoot about what content they may or may not unlock. They don't even let the damn things leave their boxes. You're just shadow-boxing.

it used to be that modders were paid by video game companies hiring the best ones

How does the creation club differ from that? Bethesda is pretty much hiring the modders they take into the program, who then create content for their games.

then they pay them once, give the modders no royalties, and take their product as their own.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/ 1503823849027/

MODS

MODS

MODS

MODS

MODS

>akumas not leaving people alone
>akumas trespassing in own home

It's almost as if Sup Forums is not one guy or something.

It's almost as if not everyone here even bought Fallout 4 on piratebay or owns Switch or something.

Haven't heard of that happening since Gooseman and Icefrog, both were pre-100% jewish Valve.
It would be the ideal way to do it, recognizing talent and hiring, instead of just buying out and regulating everything to the point where it's just underpaid DLC workers trying to get the company stamp of approval.

Also that pic made me nostalgic as fuck, have a cute grill for your troubles.

I don't get it. How is this any different than DLC and every other company that charges for online?

You need to buy an overpriced limited physical product to unlock content that should be in the base game

Stealthogon thread.

>Give the modders no royalties

Why would you go on the internet and tell lies?

>Bethesda selling mods
i've never seen anyone on Sup Forums defend this
nobody except flaming nintenbros defend this

not all akumas are bad

wheres the dork
i want to marry the dork with the big butt

>been trying to summon a loli succubus for a year
>still hasn't worked

I'm not.

But of course, nobody bought SFV and this way of doing dlc will be lost.
Fuck man, for once Capcom did something good.

youtube.com/watch?v=kb8rdc-0OpQ
>6:55
>9 years ago and people are still using an argument that someone wrote for the intent of making someone sound mentally retarded
>They think it's a valid argument

Some people on here just don't understand the value of money/their time because it's not their money that they're spending.

I've never seen someone support nintendo paid online outside of falseflaggers and "this is the future you chose" for supporting MS and Sony for years with that bullshit.

Shills who get paid via gigs support the gig economy

I'll look for you.

Not wanting to marry the literally perfect girl in the show.

of course i'd fucking marry kobayashi if i had the chance. but we were talking about chorogons