When will this game be released?

When will this game be released?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4-boABnb_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This actually looked pretty good before they added vomit yellow everywhere

I thought the DLCs would be just that. I was wrong. So very wrong.

Why did darksouls 3 look worse than bloodborne, even on the pc?

Bloodborne was a labor of love, DS3 was Miyazaki thinking "hey, I liked making BB and I learned a lot of new tricks from us working on it, so maybe I won't mind making DS3" then realizing a quarter way in that he still didn't want to work on it.

Sony fanboy goggles

Rushed development

It's a shame really, if dark souls 3 had one more year it could have been an all time great.

That being said, I think 3 does some things better than bloodborne, discounting the DLC in the argument, the overall quality of the bosses and the pvp being two of those things.

Dark Souls 3 alpha thread?

Huh... didn't know there were actual shots of the cut bonfire ritual mechanic.

l0ng dancer

I fucking hate looking at cut content. They always look so much better than the "full" game, and I'll never be able to play it.

>They will never make a Dark Souls HD collection with all cut content restored

>no weapon sheaths
yeah they sure fucked us over

Undead King Jareel is trash, somethings were cut for a reason.

It was just the only picture I had saved relating to cut content. I want to see the area that would have been behind Iron Golem instead of that gay bat demon flying bullshit scene.

>The ACTUAL dreg heap

The yellow filter was super toned down after the network test though

Dragonslayer Armor is that you?

it's either because it's more novel for you or because the cut content never actually existed properly so it could promise the world without having to deliver

Some of the Dark Souls 3 alpha stuff looks good, but a lot of it is just copy pasting from Bloodborne, which vanilla DaS3 desperately does enough with the gameplay in an attempt to focus more on fast-paced action.

There's good screenshots but a few of them are just Bloodborne locations reworked.

or it's just because we missed out on cut content. you're not clever, shut the fuck up.

This always amazed me, I tought we would finally see the snakes with wings and shit like in the statues, but in reality these creatures seems to be the pigmy butterflies.

Wish we could've gotten more info on the snakes or a battle with them or something just for a bit of closure.

everyone was saying the huge skellington was going to be a covenant thing and turned out an underwhelming boss

Honestly, this guy and his armor look completely out of place and look like they belong in gaijin trash like WoW.

>Bloodborne locations reworked.
Just because it's nighttime in the screenshots doesn't mean its the same as Bloodborne

Why did this game get a free pass for being downgraded again?

it wasn't cut if it wasn't actually finished

If only that big snek was in the game

because it wasn't

It looks like that's what the carthus sandworm was supposed to be

>butchered lighting
>butchered particles

Yea right, not like those make 80% of the graphics of a game.

Yeah, High Lord Wolnir looks exactly the same in-game as he does in the quoted gif.

Literally no difference.

this was released in 2015 under the name Bloodborne happy i could help ^^

The lighting is clearly worst than BB.
Look at that fucking terrain, i'm getting Dark souls 2 vibes.

it's almost as if they are in completely different locations.

Also, none of these leaked bullshots have any associated gameplay to them, so you can't make a claim from downgrade beyond cut/moved content.

pic related is a downgrade, witcher 3 was a downgrade too.

Likely Bando wanting it. I think their agreement with Miyazaki is basically, do one game we want and we'll fund yours. So we get Dark Souls 2 then Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3 and whatever new IP they're working on now.

What was the ritual?
Don't really like this guy. Would like to see more from Oscar though.

>tfw it only takes 1 mod to get top version

PC wins again.

Would've been cool. They could've done what they did with Nito, being able to join the covenant before killing him. Would've been better than two identical covenants.

>they are in completely different locations.
You are blind if you think that the graphics weren't downgrade at all and thats just a "location" issue.

>it's almost as if they are in completely different locations.
Because they are, you imbecile, thats Yhorm's boss room, it's the same with Gundyr

IIRC you had to kill someone and stab them with a bonfire sword.
Also heard rumors that bonfire swords were disposable and hard to find, making every bonfire a choice, but that might be bullshit.

Because it's the closest thing to Bloodborne that Xbox and PC people got so they hailed it as the second coming of Christ.

What could have been.

>gorgeous sunset sky
>beautiful color pallet
>seemingly brand-new animations based on the way the character is standing, with spread arms and legs in a ready stance

>new animation system is seemingly replaced with shittier DS1
>sunset replaced with piss

Bando had nothing to do with Bloodborne. Studio Japan is a Sony dev team, which means that Sony funded the game in order to have the same Demon Soul's like killer app for the PS4, and they succeeded.

>making every bonfire a choice
Could've been fun. It would've been difficult to balance but at least the whole "teleport from the start" would have some justification since they were much more spaced out. Better than so many useless bonfires.

No one is calling it amazing, most people find it good but not great.
And the supposed downgrade is lightweight as hell, Dark souls 2's was much worse in that regard.

Isn't From a company owned by Bando? If not, my mistake.

Bando has a publishing deal for Dark Souls, but otherwise has no relation to From. The only reason the franchise isn't simply more Demon's Souls is because Sony didn't want the franchise to go multiplat for obvious reasons.

DS3 has a severe lack of unique NPCs. Imagine how hype it'd be to walk up to the massive guy, and have him start a conversation with you.
Instead, he's a horrible boss fight. He's probably my favorite designed character in the entire series, though; I love skeletal designs.
A lot of enemies in DS3 are gorgeously designed, but the lighting and processing effects drag it down.

They're owned by Kadokawa, a Japanese manga publisher. Bamco are just the publishers of Dark Souls.

>implying we want 8 weaponsborne

You'll need at least two to get top pic. One to fix the shit ass lighting and another to fix the shit ass textures. Not saying the top is amazing or anything, it's just that the bottom is a clear downgrade.

Bloodborne is the best Souls game. I say this as someone with close to 1k hours played in each one.
It gets a bad rap because it's exclusive.

>8 unique and viable weapons vs 150 weapons that all act the same and half are not viable

Shameborne is not even a souls game with its mash R1 to win playstyle and endless gothic castle levels

>150 weapons that all act the same and half are not viable
alternate R2s, L2s, weapon arts, the list goes on

But there are weapon sheaths.

Makes sense. Can't wait to see what the fuck they do next.
Agree. It was such a standard video game boss. Hit the glowing parts, done. Also being close to the bracelets made most attacks miss so there was no point in doing anything other than hitting the glowing part.
I would've liked to see, since the DS3 world is like a last hurrah for a dying flame, to see several NPC's slowly lose their mind, kill others, kill themselves. More than the couple of ones who just teleport to firelink shrine and call it a day.
Nitpick but also didn't like that they teleport. Two guys and one girl are trapped in cages and they just fucking teleport away.

>mash R1 to win playstyle and endless gothic castle levels
You just described DS3.
The best weapon in the game is simply a 1-handed Shortsword +10

>full cut armor sets in DaS3 came back in the last DLC
>all they did was add stats to it

This. This is how you know someone never played the game or its dlcs. At least try with your bait.

I hope Bloodborne 2 takes some lessons from the better parts of Nioh.
The stance system was great. The shitty Diablo loot was not.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4-boABnb_U
this guy is right

This guy is right bloodbourne is shit

Bloodborne is the same as every souls game, a handful of great bosses and a handful of shitty

Except DS2, which has no good bosses.

I could say the exact same thing about your posts.

There was the odd boss in 2 but the best ones were dlc like fume knight, allone, ivory king

>original looked like something unique and a logical conclusion to the series where the world structure is completely fucked up thanks to the constant resetting
>release is just generic shit and a rehash of the previous plot

At least the Ringed City managed to capture this aesthetic pretty well.

Where is Wolnir there?

>mash R1 to win
except you get btfo if you do that.
you didn't play the game.

I would've preferred if the entire game were basically just Endgame Lothric+Ringed City

isnt bloodborne like 4 years old by now
should probably come up with a fresh game to shitpost about

Yeah me too. And if the ending was more bleak with something like the first flame not even lighting because there's not enough energy left in the world to ignite it so your character just walks away and has to accept the gradual heat death of the planet.

There's something about Bloodborne that lends it to almost never having a good thread about it on this board.

It's fucking weird

its an exclusive game in a meme series, so it's pretty obvious why no one can talk about it
unlike other memesclusive series like yakuza it hadn't run itself into the ground yet and no one gives a fuck about some no-name game like ni-oh where they can't even be bothered translating the title
but yeah, exclusive + meme status = no good threads ever

Weapon Arts were a shitty idea.
So was a fucking mana bar.

I don't get what either of you are on about since most Bloodborne threads I've been to are 80% shitpost free.

>That dripping sun
This gets my grimdark boner hard as fuck.

Looks like a flooded Yhorm's arena

DaS3 looks amazing though
I really don't think BB looks better, especially not technically, BB doesn't even have volumetric light shafts

Ye, it's some straight up Aztec-looking shit. I'm so disappointed with what we got. This was around the time MGSV came out too right?
Such a disappointing year.

I enjoyed DaS3. Until I saw these pics of what it could have been/was supposed to be.

Fuck you guys, seriously.

But it does.

>dark souls 3 has shit graphi-

Wolnir would of made a good NPC for an invasion covenant since that's what he was all about. Instead he got gay ass fingers.

>have massive skelly king that invaded countless kingdoms
>lol have a mute potato deacon instead

Love how this is about the only location people post in defense of the game's visuals because it's the only one that makes any effort to break away from the piss yellow/brown/grey art style of every other area.

The blood spatters on characters and environs are objectively worse looking in DS3. They're not even fucking red, they're some disgusting brown shit shade.

>mash R1 to win in bloodborne

It's hard to compare BB & DaS3 because BB is covered in a thick layer of CA, it hides a lot of the flaws

Here is a bullshot of Old Hunters without CA on, you can see how rough it looks when it's not hiding behind CA, lighting/shading is very flat, DaS3 improved the engine a lot

I'm confused this just looks like DS3 but I think I'm missing something...

okay kid

The worst part about the FP bar is that it doesn't do anything interesting except work exactly like the stamina bar (which is really, really redundant) and even worse, makes you run out of spells you never even used.

I get that the numbered spell uses system was extremely modular and goofy looking, but damn... at least I could use all my spells before deciding to refill them.

It has CA on the edges of the screen which disperses towards the centre.

>posts grey shit

I'll give you that it actually has a decent skybox though.

certainly you can post some colorful bloodborne areas, right?

BB is better in literally every way. The only reason to own a PS4 is at least a good one.

Yeah numbered spells were a pretty metagame concept, but it fucking worked. Don't fix what's broken, you know?

And since most weapon arts require FP that means it's just another stat that every character needs. You literally have to raise your mana as a fucking pure melee knight character so you can fully use your special spear charge attack.

So fucking dumb.