a lifetime of virginity

b-but..

faggot

Not very good games just torrent it and save money

never buy weeb shit

based post

>muh dick
fuck off nigger

You're being baited by your dick. Go fap to some pron or something and then you'll see what a stupid decision you almost made.

steam checkout thread?

no fuck off

Wait for a sale. Especially on Bon Appetite.

>buying bon appetit at full price
>buying any of them at full price
EV somehow has worse gameplay than SV.
Unless you really like the characters the games are bad.

fpbp

Drop BA it's really not that good, I enjoy it but only cause I had gotten on sale ages ago.

SV and EV are essentially the same game, pick one

or just torrent shit

i only played shinovi versus
i was expecting fapbait but i got fapbait+decent gameplay+interesting stories. i mean boobs are great but my first priority is a captivating story and sengan kagura shinovi versus has it.

Basically this . EV just isn't as good.

This, sadly.

Maybe you'll be overly entertained by the dressup rooms, but overall the games just aren't that great. They're actually a fairly good idea, just not developed enough or developed well enough. You are far better off simply buying Shinovi Versus and seeing if you really like the gameplay and characters, before jumping on board with the other two.

And for fucks sake, why are you bothering to buy them when they're not on sale? This is Steam we're talking about. You'll have a Black Friday sale and a Christmas sale before the end of the year.

Have you never heard of a fucking Steam sale? Just get Shinovi Versus when it's like 50% or more off and see if you like it. Then get the others when they're cheap too.

I cant get into the story at all.. I just play for jiggly tits.
bon appetite is the best cause not many rhythm games on PC.
even Valkyrie drive has a story i just skip through.

Why would you buy a senran kagura game? You know those games are musou shit right? You know they have no depth and are just fap bait right?

its a little more fun than typical DW games though.

virgin detected

Nope. Stop being blinded by anime titties, the game is shit.

>says this in a thread about games that are purely about muh dick

The Chad Post

the virgin reaction

You are in for fun,wait for a sale though ffs.

>buying painkiller complete
retarded

>what am I in for poster
Play them and find out, retard. You've obviously done enough research to be interested in them.

>buying games not on sale
What the fuck?

You only need Shinovi Versus anyway. Bon Appetit is terrible and Estival is worse than SV.

Poly bridge and Soma are good choices, haven't played the other 2

>Boobs twice the size of her ass

The asian life

A bunch of faggoty weeb shit.