SEGA

What went so fucking right?

Until they have JSRF HD or JSR3. I don't care.

Nothing. They made billions off an blue hedgehog who's very existence to cause autism in children, then proceeded to buy companies, and fuck over their properties.

>HAHAHA SWITCH ONLY HAS PORTS AND REMAKES
>SEGA MAKE A REMAKE ALREADY WHAT THE FUCK REE

>no mention of Total Wars Warhammer

I don't own a switch or WiiU

Skies of Arcadia HD port when? Not even asking for a complete remake, I just want the GameCube version additions with the Dreamcast quality audio.

nothing. p5 and y0 still not on pc

Persona 5 is shit, can't even date the lolis. What's even the point?

youd jump at any other system/company pumping out remakes/rehashes but its okay for you favorites too. typical.

Absofuckinglutely nothing. Sega has been neglecting their IP's for the better part of decade and a half. Until they fucking show me some old school classics revamped for today. They can fuck right off, and continue pumping out more mediocre Sonic games.

Nothing

how about actually waiting for someone to bring up the thing you don't like before unloading your autism on them you flying faggot

>Yakuza Kiwami
>Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
>Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth

Yet Valkyria Revolution was one of the biggest flops of the year...that I pre-ordered.

>m-muh Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Samba de Amigo and other obscure weird ass titles that would only appeal to literal manchildren in the late 90's

They'll never bring that crap back, because it'll never sell.

>buying censored kusoge
Every fucking time.

Denuvo

Notice how all the good games aren't directly made by Sega.

Persona 5 (Atlus)
Sonic Mania (Taxman & Stealth)
Bayonetta 2 (Platinum)

Sega hasn't made a good game in decades.

aside from the denuvo shitshow they've been pretty good lately
they should give sonic team a break from sonic and let them revive an old IP like shining, phantasy star, Burning rangers or something

>he bought Valkyria Revolution even after the censorship fiasco that they had to quickly back out of
hahahaha

typical.

>Puyo and Yakuza
>Not good

There is nothing wrong with remakes.

Yes, this is correct.

>Sega hasn't made a good game in decades.

nothing. dragons dogma 2 never. puyopuyo is garbage, tetris attack is much better. sonic has never been good.

They own those studios, pay those people and direct them.
That's like saying Sonic Team isn't actually Sega.

Without being on a leash those oh so mighty companies will only make trash like Transformers/Avatar/TMNT/Shemnue 3 or jerk around P4 until they are dead.

>no miku
nani?

>dragons dogma 2 never

wat

Monster Boy has nothing to do with SEGA: they changed it from Wonder Boy to Monster Boy to avoid a lawsuit from them.

This. What are you doing, OP?

Transformers Devastation was fucking great you utter pleb.

>dragons dogma 2
Sega has nothing to do with that game

Typical pretendo yearold arguement

I wanted to say this but I figured nobody here would have actually played the game

>tetris attack is much better
TA is a fucking baby game. That shit's easy as fuck.

>Censorship fiasco

Nani? I never heard about anything about it being censored? What did they do? Shrink Not-Selvaria's tits?

>shitting on Transformers Devastation
Fuck you.

>tetrishit
>good
Pick one, manchild

its shit game, braindead fanboy

That's a nice Straw Man argument you got there.

Try actually beating it, plebmeister.

Did you play it? Be honest.