Holy Trinity of terrible weeb games

Where is Danganronpa?

>the 'trinity' bait posters finally managed to cram 3 games into OP instead of usual two
Hallelujah.

I don't see Bloodborne nor Zelda in there

You forgot Nekopara and Sakura Dungeon.

needs more mario

forgot persona

To qualify as a weeb game you need anime art style that also is the selling point

>trinity
>only three games

How is Bloodborne weeb aside being made from Nipnong company?

Persona may be weeb trash but its atleast playable, recent entry that is.

Senran, nep and atelier are nothing but waifu trash where nothing else in the game gets high production values except the girls.

>Sakura Dungeon
that's not weeb, the developers are western

>terrible weeb games

yet better than anything the west shits out

>VII

First Neptunia that I'd refer to as a good game without a disclaimer.

>Senran

The combat system is pretty solid. Biggest downfall is that they lack content. What they need to do is turn it into an action/platformer in the vein of Ninja Gaiden, DMC, etc.

>Atelier

Actual great games with a unique concept.

>atelier
>nothing but waifu trash
Spotted the retard who has never played it. You're right about Senran and Neptunia but Atelier actually has a huge focus on gameplay. The cute girls are just a bonus.

It is exactly the proper usage of "weeaboo" though you fucktard

Atelier Sophie is the most playable game in the entire series. I honestly try to play Neptunia V II, and I just can't. The battle system is still absolute garbage.

>the term weaaboo is finally completely lost it's meaning
It's just means "japanese thing I don't like at this point.

sakura dungeon isn't even japanese though

>finally
'Ironic weeb' is just the final nail in the coffin

too many fujo bait characters like ganondorf or ludwig.

>at this point
It's been this way for years.

but nu-Persona is literal dating sim garbage

Weeaboo = retard who believes that Japan is a utopia that can do no wrong. It's not just somebody who likes or even emulates Japanese culture.

It's been mocked to the point where it's basically a dead stereotype, kinda like emos. The reverse issue of people who are so scared of being labeled weeaboo that they feel the need to scream about how irredeemable Japanese culture is at every given opportunity to show their purity in this regard is far more common these days.

And old Persona is garbage-tier PS1 JRPGs, so?

At least put the box art of Senran, and FATLUS games

Ironic weebs trash.

5 has proper dungeons
You have actual demons and can negotioate
You have real boss fights
They actually have effort put in to the OST and put effort in to menu's

Atelier,nep and senran could never accomplish this since all the money goes in to promoting the girls

I think they're fun.

Yeah, I guess. Personally, I feel those Sakura games are literally made to bait such people that doesn't know the simple fact that the devs are actually Westerners and will buy anything with anime skins

Neptunia actually raised in quality compared to the earlier titles

Being in prison with your mates is fun too, ever tried it?

Senran is amazing, the only bad thing about it is Mirai

>Neptunia actually raised in quality compared to the earlier titles

as someone who played all 7 mainline titles, I agree
>That combat & healing of Neptuina 1

What the fuck are talking about?

Since you are stupid, the term "fun" is useless in this argument, anything can be fun.

See, personally, I like the idea of a bigger anime content creation scene growing out of the west. Considering that anime basically came out of American cartoons and comics to begin with, it's coming full circle. It's also a good avenue to move our arts away from Hollywood and their Marxist victim narrative shit.

I kinda wish it was higher quality, though.

>mirai
>bad thing

What argument?

>atelier
>trash

lmao okay fag

Mirai is trash.

>sample

>higher quality
This is the problem. I'm not a Westerner but we have the same bunch of people copying anime styles with low efforts.
Honestly as long as it good I'm fine with it. The main problem is these 'anime-lovers' will buy anything the entry point becomes so low. Still again, kudos to people who do make high quality contents

I would like to sample her.

And OP's point of this thread is?

Senran Kagura is indeed garbage, I agree. But Neptunia VII and Atelier aren't. Okay, maybe Atelier Sophie is garbage. But Nep VII... that game was impressively good, I'd understand if you posted the original HDN, but Nep games have become pretty decent with the remakes, and actually good with VII and Cyberdimension.

SK combat system is shit and tedious. Biggest downfall is everything, since the only thing that game has is fanservice. And disgusting fanservice, mind you.

Alright for SK but the others are okay, you westcuck

>I FUCKING HATE CUTE GIRLS IN JAPANESE GAMES AND I THINK EVERYBODY WHO LIKES JAPANESE THINGS MUST BE WEEBS
Protip: Weeb means wanting to be Japanese, claiming them to be superior and shit

It doesn't mean "I like Japanese stuff"