Are you a true contrarian, Sup Forums?

Are you a true contrarian, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Y'all cowards.

What is the appeal of this game? I really enjoyed Life is Strange but I have no interest in this one. It's not a story that I felt needed to be told. Rachel is interesting when you only find out about her through the people that knew her. It ruins the mystery a bit, no?

Not bashing anyone for liking it. I'm just curious.

It's an interactive movie.

It captures the feel of a very angry teen growing up in a redneck town very, very well. I'm not even from the USA and I feel like the story is about my early life.

Wow, such a great game
Can't wait for stupid teen simulator 2.0

it capture the american youth pretty well

youtube.com/watch?v=R_FQU4KzN7A

Hey Myis.

I've never played this game

If it's anything like (read:as bad as) Gone home then i don't care

I don't know who that is.

It's much better than gone home, it's interactive, lets you pick your story route in terms of choices or conversations (some things are written in stone and must happen for the story to progress though). And your character is not gay by default.

So its a PTSD simulator?

wow, looks super interesting... guess those LiS fags were right............. damn

>most people tried to protect the kid that shoots you three years later and is most likely going to help kidnap and rape the girl that stands up for him

what did they mean by this?

The biggest sjw dillema
>side with a black bull
>stand up for a bullied artsy faggot

What kind of playerbase is this, jeez.

David is the realest guy in the game. I hope he gets more time in the next episode.

>you can make Chloe be less of a cunt to David

perhaps the best part of this episode, aside from the D&D game.

I didn't even play that game because I was worried I would be late for the class and got another "you and 20% players picked that choice", I was worried I'd be late for classes.

Anyway, how do you even do pic related? I never even knew there was an option.

I did steal the money just didn't know I could put it in.

He's fucked in the head and his dad doesn't give a fuck about him. He was also killed by the guy he looked up to. Not surprised most people helped him here.

I'm sure he'll get over the bullying when he's kidnapping girls for Jefferson and killing Rachel.

>father figure shows interest in him
>is mentally fucked in the head
>surprised when he does what he did

Not like you can change what happens in the game anyways.

I feel as sorry for Nathan as I do for Jeff Dahmer.

And no, you can't change the game, but that doesn't mean you have to be nice to him.