Is this an unbashed masterpiece or there are glaring flaws?

Is this an unbashed masterpiece or there are glaring flaws?

Want to see an unbashed masterpiece?
*unzips dick*

It's a piece of shit.

It's a glaring masterpiece with unbashed flaws.

DS2 is the worst in the series and wasn't even made by Miyazaki

Honestly, the game is irredeemable dogshit. I'd love to hear even 5 things that are good about it.

Which is why its actually the best in the series.

It's a great game. Lots of replayability. Best PvP. I've spent hundreds of hours dueling on the Iron Keep Bridge. Tons of quality of life improvements make the experience smooth and enjoyable for long sessions.
It does have issues, but it's still great.
BB > DS1 > DS2 > DS3
Can't comment on Demon's Souls; haven't played it.

Holy shit. Im 30/hours in ds3 and is bad. Why every boss has 2 phases? Why have i to endure beating the boring phase just to get to the good one? Why cant i powerstance? Why there are bosses like wolnir and yorhm? Why there are ao many swamps? Why is this game so bad? Ds2 is the best in the serie. Fuck memezaki, he's a scam.

Glaring Flaws.

ADP
Bad level design
Lazy enemy placement
Every fight is a gank fight
Scholar fixed nothing
Everything in the DLC is a damage sponge

It wasnt? Maybe that's the reason why the game is fun as hell

it is certainly flawed, but the variety is what makes it my favorite
>captcha: bias

1. Best multiplayer and covenants in the series.
2. Power stances and actual dual wielding allow for incredible weapon variety.
3. Huge amount of armor sets.
4. Best DLC in the Dark Souls series.
5. Dark covenant with the biggest sidequest and optional content/boss, and Hard mode covenant significantly change up a playthrough.

>2. Power stances and actual dual wielding allow for incredible weapon variety.

and yet they were not liked because they were not in 3.

>4. Best DLC in the Dark Souls series.
this is a lie. Sunken King is as bad as the base game

>ADP
That's the reason why DS2 has the best PvP, not every single fight is a poise stacking showdown or a r1 rollfesta.
>Bad level desing
Call me when any DS1/3 area is as good as Amana's Shrine or Iron Keep.
>Lazy enemy placement
They don't make you run past the enemies, how is that lazy,
>Every fight is a gank fight
Another meme, that thing happens in every single game, stop trying to run past enemies and aggro every single dude in the map
>Scholar fixed nothing
explain further
>Everything in the DLC is a damage sponge
I beat those DLCs at SL1, there's nothing unusual in their HP bars.

>Iron Keep and Amana's shrine are good

>Amana's Shrine

a level so bad they had to nerf it and the nerfed area still sucks

I'm sure people liked to have no PvP at all when you kill the boss area.

>worst pve in the series.
>despite that, has a lot of cool things like powerstance, no i frames during backstabs, bonfire asthetics
If you're a souls fag its fun still but it's the worst one, anyone saying its the best is just shitposting trying to piss off the bloodborne fags

Not everyone who plays Souls is a PvP fag whose bitching affected people who don't PvP

>best dlc
A few of the dlc bosses themselves were great but the area's were nothing special, personally like aota better

Then what is good for you?
Lazy areas with boring enemies that you can circlestrafe and backstab every single time or actually needing to elaborate a strategy and learn the combat properly because good level design and enemy placement?

Das2 still has the same circle strafe bullshit, there's just 10 enemies at once instead of 5

What's the purpose of trying new builds just to kill three pigs in Majula? PvP is inherently where the entire mechanics of the game are shown,

Some people are not PvP fags

>Amana's Shrine

Mother fucker that level is almost 100% a straight line, are you retarded?

This is the game where that isn't the main rule to beat everything, enemy placenment in DS1 is lazy, their AI is lazy, take the Anor Londo Silver Knights for example, you could kill one in from of 2 of them and they won't notice because poor AI, you DS2 haters just want a game where the player has an obvious advantage over everything. Accept that you like casual shit.

or a fair fight.

Nothing about DaS2 was fair. Or good.

That's a good meme buddie, do yo recall Undead Parish first floor which was swarmed with 10 enemies in one room and you don't have any way to know that unless you enter the aggro zone of everyone of them. That's a early area buddy. Remember DS3 where every fight was literally the same thing, the game forces you to run past everything and that's the reason why it lost more that 70% of their players in less than a month because the game was short as hell and there was no reward in combat. There's no such thing as a fair fight in DS, unless you count weak enemies separated by 30 meters as "fair". You should try playing some Musou games buddie.

Sorry, this was for you , i'm a retard.

>That's a good meme buddie
entire post disregarded

>i'm a retard.
I knew that from you defending DaS2

We literally JUST had this thread. OP wasn't satisfied when actual discussion went on instead of reddit tier shitposting I guess.

Just because one was easier doesn't mean two was better.
Do you remember the spot before the ruin sentinels where you open a door and like 10 of those dicks with the longsword comes out, the longsword enemies themselves are nothing special but that many is just stupid.
I'd rather fight 5 black knights than 8 basic undead

t. braindead

thank fuck it's optional