Hasn't there been too many older male japanese protagonist from Japan in the Yakuza series? She might have a point

Hasn't there been too many older male japanese protagonist from Japan in the Yakuza series? She might have a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0a1SZmFu7Kc
youtu.be/eiw0fw_sJOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does Sup Forums obsess over neogaf

I'd love a white male Yakuza that smokes at midnight tbqh

JUST

Gotta antagonize someone even if they are as relevant as gaia forums these days

Half of Sup Forums is from neogaf. The other half of Sup Forums is from Sup Forums. And both halves are from reddit.

Where's the third half from?

DON'T FUCKING GIVE HIM ANY IDEAS

WE WUZ YAKUZA N SHIET

Isn't 49% of japan japanese men with the other 49% being japanese woman, and the last 2% being tourists and triple masters holders that somehow managed to be accepted as economic migrants?

I really don't see why people think a game entrenched in japanese mafia would suddenly care about something not japanese.

He's saying one half of Sup Forums is from neogaf, the other is from Sup Forums but they're both halves are reddit. So in other words he's just bitching that people don't share his exact viewpoints on race and dropping three boogiemen in one post.

Why not just make the game with your original idea and build around that rather than a thing like let's more diverse and build around that.

>a game based on the Japanese mafia makes you play as a Japanese man.
WHAT A SHOCKER!

It's easier to bitch on the internet.

I mean, there probably should be more chinese and korean characters given how large of a percentage they make up of the Yakuza, I guess?

I didnt know non nips were allowed in, how low have they fallen

They make a good point. I want the next Yakuza protagonist to be a cute little 17 year-old female Mexican who somehow runs with ine of the most ruthless crime gangs of one of the most xenophobic countries in the world, which has a society that places great emphasis on status, hierarchies and reverence for one's elders.

>look at me and my totally politically correct while utterly retarded opinion that will surely make people playing games mad, resulting in an outlash against me, that I will be able to turn into money

Don't give that fuck any attention. Ignore him.

these are the same people that complained about the Nioh protagonist being a white guy

Yakuza has always been made up primarily of outcasts. Korean/Chinese ethnic groups born in japan are outcasts, its only natural they're a big portion of the members. I do think they have to actually be born in the country, so they are technically japanese.

Every important female in the series is love interest.

Female Yakuza are cool too
youtube.com/watch?v=0a1SZmFu7Kc

Post NeoGAF cringe

I unironically want a game where you play as elder male. It must affect gameplay in some way like you can't move as good as young person can so you should consider this and take a different approach.

MGS4?

I hate games that glorify organized crime, like this one.

Has there ever been an important yakuza member that hasn't been japanese or atleast asian

>glorify
I see you haven't played the games

I like you, user.

>Different nationality and ethnicity
>In a Yakuza game

Too obvious.

We need a good game about the triads

Sleeping Dogs

Lime is possibly the worst poster I've ever seen on a forum, a true testament to the quality of pedogaf

I said good

that was anime-tier bullshit, but I like it

>Lmao i'll make another Neogaf screencap bait thread XD xD xD she XD xD rotfl

Sleeping Dogs

I said good

If a black male can be the protagonist for a Mafia game than a Canadian transsexual can be the protagonist of a Yakuza game.

Gimme a game where I can play as this lady.

That or they should have let Haruka throw down in 5 instead of shoving in the rhythm game stuff

>white Yakuza
F U L L
U
C I R C L E
K
I
N
G

Mafia is set in the US, which has a lot of blacks. On the other hand it doesn't make any sense to have a non-asian Yakuza MC.

Goda is Korean.

They need to bring back the crime novelist who worked on 1 & 2 for Shin Yakuza. Badly.

Because Sup Forums always has to have a scapegoat to blame all its problems on. ebaum's, gaia, reddit, gamefaqs, neogaf, facebook, etc

>gamefaqs
Why though?

Ah, another Lime bait. The administration is really trying hard to keep up these pseudoprogressive discussions among the dwindling forum userbase.

>Not a lesbian trans-girl
Uh hello? Its the current year? Get with the times shitlord.

If it's just another Asian how can you tell the difference from just another Jap?

You don't.

SUKEBAN GA GOTOKU GAME WHEN

WHITTO PIGGU GO HOMU

kiryu is 37 in yakuza 1, so he's gotta be getting up there by 6

It'd be interesting to see a Yakuza game from the perspective of say, a korean or chinese member of the Yakuza/related gangs? They even touch on that concept in 0

Just get someone who knows how to write a generic crime story, Jesus Christ. Anyone but Yokoyama at this point.

What the fuck is wrong is neofags?

If they want Japan to be like America then why do they support Sony instead of Microsoft?

>japan should accept niggers

no

someone should post this onto Sup Forums

>why don't the Yakuza recruit proud women of color

>as someone who has lived, studied, and worked in Japan And experience blazing there
Isn't that grounds for execution, or close to it?

They're american.

They're literally internationalist communists.

What's wrong with American pigs?

>Wow look at this country with extremely low crime, high standard of living, polite and intelligent populous, vibrant culture, and unique view on the human experience!
>IT'S SO FUCKING DISGUSTING LET'S PUMP IT FULL OF BLACK PEOPLE
I fucking hate these people so goddamn much

>Hey Japan, you should accept this unneeded burden of low-skill harmful immigrants.
>Why
>UGGH RACIST MUCH?! GET OVER IT?

I never understood people trying to convince other people to accept a raw deal.

1/2

2/2

Playing as some foreigner sent to Japan and falling into the criminal underworld would maybe put a spin on it but that's just stretching to make that post make any sense.

>Hasn't there been too many older male japanese protagonist from Japan in the Yakuza series?
No. Middle-aged men are the game's main demographic. Not even exaggerating.

Man, the 2020 Olympics is going to fuck Japan, isn't it?

yakuza don't recruit foreigners right?

>hey lets make their country like our country
>DIVERSITY
Get the firing squad.

At one point I was genuinely hoping Haruka would take over in 6.

That might be kinda cool too.

yeah Japan really needs to learn a thing or two from western devs and get with the times...
;^)

I spent the night of November 8th last year browsing this website. It was magical.

Sleeping Dogs

wrong, neogaf cucks come here and make threads with their shit opinions.

This guy is actually correct, he understands the difference between Japanese and Western games. He's just on the wrong side.

>a game based on an ethnic mafia uses member of said ethnicity

woah, what a shocking choice.

Mafia 3 will never stop being funny because WE WUZ GUDBOI FELLAHS N SHIT.

I too want more old handsome Japanese men as main characters.
Just no niggers or indians.

>the series is called yakuza
>mad that the protagonist is a male japanese

ほんと?

But Japan takes immigrants. They just are from China, Korea and other Asian countries because it is close to them. Why would Syrians immigrate there if Europe is closer?

depends on how far they go with the regulations. You might see some local ordinances designed to "clean up" the gaijun tourist areas, but nothing like banning loli country-wide or anything like that

Russia didn't change at all when they had their games

not wrong

>Japanese development tends to treat games more like they're... well... games.
Wow.

They don't immigrate to Europe because it is closer. If that were the case they'd immigrate to the variety of far safer and more wealthy nations that surround them, which have similar cultures and the same dominant religion. They go to Europe because it has the most gibs me dats.

>she

So like, JoJo the After Years? I could dig it.

No one would fuck with Russia though.

What did Russia have to change?

explain gamergate to me

>Hello, how you doin' fellow 4chin posters!

you mean the last 1%

i want all communists and leftists to get out of my hobby

49+49 is 98.

nothing. They even added public whipping of feminists

youtu.be/eiw0fw_sJOk

2 weeks isn't enough to break a strong-willed nationalist society

Any NeoFAG chimpouts because of those mission swhere you beat up a tranny and a couple of nignogs in Kiwami?

it just works

Um no sweetie your time is up