EDGE ACTIVATED

EDGE ACTIVATED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z3irj_EUrsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's one of the few moments where he acts like and edgelord. The majority of the game he's just Jak.

the whole game is Edge II: Edgagade

that's wrong though retard

Not really. Jak mostly acted like a hothead after getting freed.

>we have this thread every day.jpg

Don't forget any Keira interactions in this game since they were trying to force Ashyln as the love interest.

>Don't see your friends in two years of solitude and torture
>Find Best Friend
>She wants nothing to do with you because of the guy you had to work with in order to find her

Except she was happy to see them once she knew who they were. She only got snippy for like a few seconds in one scene and that was it. Also, only Jak 3 pushed the romance between Jak and Ashelin.

Jak 4 when

>remembering a boner you haven't had in ages
As for Jak 4, I honestly don't want one now after what Naughty Dog has become. Memes about their social interests aside, they just don't have the charm they used to. They'd probably make it something like the proposes 4th game/reboot where it was all fugly realistic stuff, likely only using cartoonish graphics begrudgingly when fans hear they might do it in a realistic style. Even then, who knows if they'd bring back the platforming elements or just go full-on shooter.

I want to watch the Blue, Red, and Yellow sages triple team Keira.

I'm replaying Jak 2 and I forgot how cool Haven City looks, I would love to see it remade with modern graphics. But yeah Naughty Dog is shit now.

Naughty Dog doesn't make cartoony games anymore, they make serious games which talk about real issues about society and how gaming really is about tackling the monster you are inside and understand NeoGAF is the real site to visit.

Which is to say I never want them to touch my beloved Jak again with a 20 meter pole.

Uncharted is just about adventuring with greedy fucks, not a social commentary.

That's not the impression I got with the latest one

I hate that they put him with Ash instead of Kiera. I will always hate ND for this.

Yea, I never got it at all. Wonder who wrote that in, couldn't have been Amy, given how she barely did romance in the games she worked on. Even then, I fail to see why Keira's original VA leaving would necessitate replacing her as the love interest.

The 4th one was just a needless finale because the original final game was a clumsy mess of an ending. So they had to make up the long-lost brother to give some reason for Nate to leave the den.

edge is the least of Jak II's problems, I don't know why people focus on this

Because nobody knows what to really call dark and gritty themes and just insist on the meme word.

pretty much this but its not like anyone played the game to actually know that.

Mood whiplash

The tedious town was what made me drop Jak2 but the mood whiplash was probably the most grating thing. Going from a bright colorful open world to a gritty samey gray city was grating. It rivals Shadow the Hedgehog in how hard Jak2 changes from the tone of the previous game.

Or people being forgetful and letting nostalgia affect their memory.

Then why did you buy it? They advertised the changes big time, so people knew what they were getting into before the game dropped.

I swear Sup Forums is the only place that thinks Jak 2 is shit

>says he's going to kill Praxis
>never kills him

Probably because they couldn't beat it. It is one of the most punishing of the Trilogy.

I don't understand this image

Outside of cartoon platformers it's easy.

Some parts are pretty damned hard. The Hero mode versions of certain missions make a lot of other hard games seem trivial.

Frankly, after being tortured and turned into a literal demon by drugs and shit for 2 whole years I would be quite mad and would love to kill whoever was behind it too.
Dexter points out he is acting as a edgelord and should chill out too just after that line

I played it after the fact on the Ps3 collection. I heard the series was good and got it recommended to me by friends as I was on a 3D platformer kick.

In fairness I am thinking of giving it another shot, and I got the collection dirt cheap.

Toggle Goatee: On

Praxis did nothing wrong.

the jak games had some really great animation on the faces

>Praxis created Jak aka the ultimate weapon
>Jak stopped the Metalhead invasion
>City was saved thanks to his creation

Really makes you think

He's the hero we didn't deserve

>Jak's first words were I'M GOING TO KILL PRAXIS

Jak 3's weapons were stupidly broken.

Everyone always seems to forget/omit the fact that Daxter stops the edginess in its tracks.

This desu. The edgelord shit was just for marketing. He's pretty level headed for most of the game.

Well fuck now I wanna go play again, after I fap to Keira. Thanks thread

Even so he honestly had every right to be pissed, after all for 2 years straight he was getting injected with dark eco, the horrible stuff he learned from the first game that fucks you up and could possibly kill you. Its a miracle he even survived and didn't turn into some abomination of dark eco.

>Tortured for 3 years.
>I'm goanna kill that guy
>lol what a edgy meme

All he said was "Remind me not to piss you off!", that's not really calling Jak out or anything.

Sounds like a plan

Jak 2 on PS4 when

Already platinumed the first. It's always a blast to play J&D 100%. Except Spider Cave.

Jak gets pissy at the havens again in jak 3, so it's okay. He doesn't suddenly go all kiss and makeup mode because he gets back into the city. Ever.

i need it now

2 was the best one

>that straight up ass shot at the end of the Jak 2 Model Viewer

Jesus fucking christ it blew my teenage mind

Well ND tried to get out trust back with Jak X.

Did it work back then Sup Forums?
youtu.be/z3irj_EUrsA

Weird that nobody ripped it after the HD collection came out.

>implying people didn't play Jak II

I remember the box art for jak and daxter making me get a crush on the almost-elf girl when I was like 10.

yes
Nothing matters though because the jak and daxter franchise was destroyed with the lost frontier. ND took any remaining trust and sent it out to be shot.

True, and if anyone needed any further confirmation of Sony's lack of interest, look no further than the recent PS4 release of TPL.

>announced three months ago with zero marketing and advertising up until its release
>release a patch that causes the game to crash and corrupt savefiles after locking it to 60hz
>no comment from Sony (or the undisclosed studio that handled it)
>no news on 2, 3 and X and when they'll be released

i made a lot of webm of this game and lost them

Honestly it took me years and years to finally get around to beating Jak 1. I think the Bonesaw run finally made me decide to do it eventually. Played and beat 2, was not as fun to me, it was more tedious. Haven't done much 3, I'm not too big a fan of the vehicle missions, of which I've heard there are a lot.

Jak 4 is Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, I guess

The ones of all the girls?

Fapped to it desu

Not a surprise. I was tempted to buy it all those years ago just to crank it. That cover probably would have been crustier than chapped lips in winter.

REEE how do I get this game to work with PCSX2? REEEEEEEEEEEE

Say screw stability, increase some sliders, put into software mode for proper hair color or just ignore silver haired jak and play with normal speeds, yur dun

yea i made a lot but i fucked up and lost all of them

Fuck, I wish I'd saved more of em

>Jak threads are turning into waifu arguing shit
well at least people are discussing it... I guess

more clean PSM covers?

Its great desu

When can Tomba threads be like that?
They need to make a new one where Tombi has to save his Harrem.
though i prefer to call him tomba
sounds more masculine

Got none. Though I bet some other anons do