Yesterday this comment make think

Yesterday this comment make think.
Have you ever broke the main setting of any game using a female character that looks fragile and girly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2Pbypw36cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't play girls in video games

The one on the left has the face of a little girl.

Honestly woman on the right looks more tough despite her dress.

I made a run cosplaying Queelana in ds3, walking around in a dress seemed inpratical tho, specially since every single being is wearing full plate armor.

>Have you ever broke the main setting of any game using a female character that looks fragile and girly?
Always.

Any time I'm allowed to make a custom character, I try to come up with a setting-appropriate backstory for them, which decides things like their (invariably lore-friendly) name, the type of clothing they wear, how they fight, etc. etc.

I don't roleplay or anything, but having a character that fits into the setting is weirdly important to me.

I don't get it. How the fuck you can tell if someone female character is a waifu or not.
Dude EVERY female character played by man is his waifu.

this
left is a poofy crossdressing man
right might not be a fighter either, but looks tougher

Left is twink beta boy, right is his mom.

Before this feminist craze started, I ocassionally picked the female gender in games like Demon's or KOTOR1 or Mass Effect because it seemed to give a more interesting dynamic to the story and/or experience.

I still think Revan makes better as a female character. Even though the tweest was clear as day, the surprise and reactions of your allied characters made that moment more memorable than if it were a dude.

They have the exact same face, only difference is the lighting and angle. It's the same character.

I like tough girls so no

Because the girl on the left is not attractive but the one in the right is looks cute.
Waifus are shit. Woman are fine.

You can apply this example for every damn game. If someone female character doesn't look attractive to you or everybody it means that character is not a fucking waifu.
Think about Skyrim. There's no women in that game only waifus.

Really?

Why are you so insecure that you must put everything under labels? Why should you give a shit?

woman or waifu?

>every female character played by a man is his waifu
Are you sure that no one tries to make a character deliberately mortifying or befitting an aesthetic

Fiction always has icons.

>not making fuccboi characters

fucking finally someone with good taste she is a woman and looks fine for skyrim

>he doesn't make a Chad in every game possible

There's weight sliders on DS3?

>attacking a character as "wrong" because it's not entirely practical
There's badly written and then there's wrong. There's nothing wrong with a noblewoman taking up a gun and blade to fight monsters, if it's written well. She might value the elegance of her regular attire, seeing that refinement is what keeps men more than just beasts. A noblewoman wanting to keep ahold of her nobility past its usefulness isn't wrong, it's the character. She could argue with the rag-tag hunter for a couple hours on the topic, because she's not wrong, just different.

The one on the left's face looks more like waifu material.

Someone attempting to fight superhuman werewolves in a ballgown would get slaughtered, dummy.

It's fine if you want to play as your porcelain doll waifu, but recognize that someone fighting for their life would never just keep wearing frilly dresses and do well at it.

This

Yes, there are. It's not exactly groundbreaking, but it's there. This outfit is a fatsuit, however.

>being a crazed noble using blood to keep her skin fresh doesnt fit bloodborne

Where I can fine the sliders?
Stop sharing characters without sliders fuck off.

I embrace a woman's femininity.

*tips fedora*

I managed to sit through all of Dragon Age 2 because default FemHawke is such a fucking qt

Nobody can't share BB character lol
Unless you make a video.

You're afraid of cute girls? pathetic.

I would if it was possible to make a fuccboi that didn't look like a hideous tranny.

Such a great animation movie.

DELETE THIS QT

left: Fighter/Rogue
right: Mage

both fit just fine.

honestly for most games it feels like playing any female character at all breaks the setting

Isn't it made an explicit point in Bloodborne that all the beasts are so ridiculously overpowered compared to normal humans that no amount of armour would help? That's why even the more 'practical' attire is just coats and pants that keep you mobile. I can imagine a ballgown being a bit more cumbersome but BB still has decent justification for wearing minimal armour.
For evidence, I present the actual suit of armour in the game, it is shit.

A punk bitch

The clothes that Hunters wear are explicitly good for moving around in. Ballgowns are constricting, oversized, nearly impossible to bend over in, and not at all suited for any movement aside from a slow waltz. Ballgowns are not at all appropriate as Hunter attire.

Specially FO4.
>a man carrying his son
What is this shit a SJW propaganda?

If I'm able to, I often make my character a little girl with oversized weapons in rpgs
It's fun

holy shit nooooooooooooo

Motherfucker do those eyebrows look the same to you

>numale haircut

Yes, FO4 is full SJW propaganda.

I was is that thread yesterday and I saw this lol

They would be borderline trannies if they did actually look like girls. That's taking estrogen and shit.

This

Sliders now!
Specially the first one I want that badass hunter.

It ain't easy.

>tfw got confused between the ballgown and the Knight's set
Yeah that ballgown would be awkward. I prefer to put my 'noblewoman waifu' in the knight's set.

Is this fucking GAF now?

A. Rough sex cum outside of the ass.
B. Passionate sex probably ends with creampie.

actually since it's bloodborne the person playing it will want them both to be twisted fucking psychopaths

sliders now you motherfucker share the sliders with us for god's fucking sake.

>sex
eww

Sorry dudes, those characters are not mine. I saw them on a random thread yesterday.

not even this one ?

This is the only good thing about lollipop chainsaw.
youtube.com/watch?v=q2Pbypw36cs