Third Parties HATE Nintendo Switch

The Switch only has 4GB of RAM. For comparison, PS4 and Xbox One has 8GB of RAM. Even phones these days come with even more memory than the Switch. It's severely limiting the potential of the developers, which leads to games getting DOWNGRADED or not working at all.

Also, the system only comes with 32GB of internal memory. All the latest consoles and PCs come with 1TB by default. You can upgrade the Switch storage with a micro SD card, but with video game sizes getting bigger each year, there's no telling how much SD cards you must carry around just to have a collection of digital only Eshop games.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendotoday.com/no-south-park-on-switch/
nerdmuch.com/news/103841/for-honor-will-not-be-coming-to-the-switch/
rdr2.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-nintendo-switch-2/
polygon.com/2017/3/14/14922024/is-overwatch-coming-to-the-nintendo-switch
ign.com/articles/2017/01/03/no-plans-for-mass-effect-andromeda-on-nintendo-switch
forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/01/23/why-it-matters-resident-evil-7-isnt-coming-to-the-nintendo-switch-either/#525f002711c4
segmentnext.com/2017/02/10/project-cars-2-switch/
nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/there_are_currently_no_plans_for_final_fantasy_xv_on_nintendo_switch
twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/816339149879799814?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
finder.com.au/eidos-slams-deus-ex-mankind-divided-for-nintendo-nx-rumours
wccftech.com/nintendo-switch-may-not-powerful-enough-run-prey/
segmentnext.com/2017/01/20/titanfall-2-nintendo-switch-fuck-no-says-respawn-developer/
ign.com/articles/2017/01/16/gearbox-ceo-doesnt-see-borderlands-3-coming-to-nintendo-switch
survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/141329-community-crunch-82-and-ark-digest-46/#comment-800349
wccftech.com/funcom-excited-scorpio-ps4-conan-exile/
destructoid.com/no-hearthstone-is-not-coming-to-the-nintendo-switch-394781.phtml
gonintendo.com/stories/273475-this-war-of-mine-not-coming-to-switch-as-of-now-but-that-could-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what happened to all the third party Nintendo promised at the Switch reveal event? Did they abandon it like Wii U?

So, shit games not coming to Switch. what's the problem exactly?

>4GB of RAM
How did Nintendo think that was acceptable in 2017? You just know for certain that next year Nintendo will announce a new Switch model with 8GB.

>caw a dooty and ass creed not coming to a nintendo console because graphix
What else is new

>Getting a nintendo console to play third party games
wew lad

Okay

Splatoon is still goty

Don't even need another AAA machine at this point

I don't know people can defend paid online on a console that can't even do voice chat without a smartphone

Switch games will never look as amazing as Uncharted 4

Nope I only use my Nintendo console to play one up wahoo for mature gamers such as myself

>You just know for certain that next year Nintendo will announce a new Switch model with 8GB.
Yeah okay bud

>because looks make a game great
nah I'm just gonna play Tomb Raider on PC and Mario Odyssey on Switch how bout that

They only put in 4GB after Capcom convinced them to, it could have been even less.

>this post

Its not about mature games kid, its about playing actual FUN GAMES, who gives a flying fuck if you cant play the latest Military Shooter No.3878733883 or the amazing Open World Boring game No. 73728

Who needs third-party games when you have those two Nintendo games to play every year?

post games that Nintenbros will never get to play

And PS4 will never have a game as amazing as Splatoon2 lol

what's got the sony ponys all riled up?

>third parties HATE it!
>find out how to achieve gaming BLISS with this one simple switch!

Nintendo would rather sell cheap hardware for massive profits than offer its fans hardware befitting third-parties

>Nintendo Switch's ARM CPU isn't powerful enough to handle our games vision. We would have to downgrade how many enemies visible on screen, reduce draw distance for usable objects, and tone down how much spell effects that are displayed at once.

>Nintendo's Eshop policy for the Switch is more restrictive than Steam or PSN on PS4. The licensing fees are higher if you want to make a digital release, there are certain Nintendo meddling that delays our game releases longer than the competition, and they don't give us as much marketing support as other competitors when it comes to sales or promotion on the Eshop store.

>We would love to make games for the Switch, however, we fear that they will not sell as well like on other platforms. Nintendo consumers tend to prefer first party games over third party games, this is especially true if any third party game launches near the same date as a Nintendo title. So we must delay our games to avoid that competition or hope that Nintendo has enough consumers that are interested in third party on their console than PS4 or Xbox One.

They went to PS4

>b-but sony

>implying you're not mad as fuck you're missing out on MHW and Red Dead 2
Either that or you simply hate videogames. Can't wait to kill big ass dinosaurs in Monster Hunter and ride around as a outlaw cowboy in Red Dead 2.

You first :)

?

Implying this is a bad thing

What quotes are these devs from?

>Companies that have financial ties to other companies
>"Why aren't they supporting Nintendo?"

They have enough power and finance to get ports, the reason the companies are doing it is
1. They're Japanese
2. They have money riding on them to fail

Schwitz btfo

:)

This smells like the Pii Urine all over again.

Also it's been proven over the years that Western third party sell the worst on Nintendo. Nintendo fans just want more Mario and Pokemon.

For Nintendo it's a good thing.

For people who own Nintendo console, it's not. You're paying the price for Nintendo's profits.

This is the power of the Ps4 Pro? Damn....

Post games Sonykeks will never ever play

>Mario Odyssey
>Splatoon 2
>Mario Kart 8 deluxe
>Breath of the wild
>Fast RMX
>Arms
I mean, we cant play all the amaizing library of the PS4, but come on

The same reason why they went with the Tegra X1 in 2017

>People post constructive arguments
>Everyone else just resorts to shitposting since that was the point of the thread to them

Sup Forums never changes

>Even phones these days come with even more memory than the Switch
I have to call bullshit on this. The iphone 7+ only has 3 gigs of ram and even the newest samsung galaxy only has 4 gigs. For some reason phones (and tablets for that matter) releases with very little ram some having as little as 1.5 gigs and only the ones marketed as premium have 4+.

Exactly! Instead I can play Bing Bing Wahoo game #7823.

>Hurr, the Switch only needs first party support, who needs thrid party.

So, I'm going to use a little analogy here

When you are born, for the first 1 1/2-2 years you survive on breast milk as mammals. Once you've started teething and can eat solid food however, the body can no longer derive the nutrients it needs to survive from breast milk alone.

Sure, you can still technically drink milk throughout your life (some of us anyways), but you NEED nutrients from other sources to survive.

Switch = Baby
Nintendo = Mother
First party support = Breastmilk
Real food = Third party support

>inb4 food analogy

But Nintendo first party is better than most any third party

Imagine being so desperate for a fighting game you end up picking up Arms.

Imagine being so desperate for a shooter you end up picking up Splatoon.

For most normal people, this is insanity. For Nintendo owners, it's Tuesday.

Or maybe I can just play half of those games on PC instead of getting another console? why are you so mad that I don't care if they're not on the Switch? It doesn't hurt me in any way. Face it, if Nintendo went on PC right now, imagine how fast their titles would sell if they said "Pokemon MMO" or some shit?

>SEETHING

Imagine wasting your time shitposting online rather than playing games

Subjective.

And how does that justify the absense of third-parties? It's good for Nintendo means less competition against their own first-parties. It's bad for anyone who enjoys games. Either you play Nintendo's 60th sequel or play nothing at all.

Nothing at all.

Why is everyone surprised about this?
Nintendo has treated third parties like animals since the 80s
why would they release games on a syste that is selling worst than the vita?
Only hardcore nintendo fanboys buy their console nowadays, and third parties know they will not buy non nintendo games

>77~

Name a better shooter than splatoon. Certainly none on the piss4 that's for sure

Wow so pretty you sure showed me

Brah, I own a Switch, bought it specifically for BotW and Xenoblade 2. I WANT the Switch to survive, but even I'm not delusional.

Yeah you can disagree with that if you have bad taste and there's plenty of third party, just not AAA

>tfw you have a PS4, a Switch, and a gaming PC.

The only games I miss out on are shitty Xbox exclusives. It feels good having the option of playing everything.

And what exactly is wrong with splatoon? Remember to explain without insulting Nintendo fans!

Sure thing bud

What was the last 3rd party multiplatform game worth owning on a Nintendo platform since the turn of the millennium?

Don't worry I'll wait.

They also hated the wii.

Doesn't mean they were right to keep their shitty unoptimized vanity projects off of the console that literally printed money.

They doubled down on retardation? Nvidia can't design a cpu to save their life.

I really find funny that most of bitching about switch is coming from western devs or AAA.

Well, "Brah" if you're not retarded then you would deny third party titles "Brah" because they wouldn't sell on Switch "Brah". what these companies can do is create something original with Nintendo instead of slapping their preexisting games on it "Brah".

How many times did Nintendo "die" again?

RE4

>Buying new consoles in the first year
What the fuck are you faggots doing

Its for children

Hey, at least switch owners will be spared form Randy cancer games, can you say the same about xbox, ps4 or PC?
Checkmate gamergators

There are a million other shooters to play that are better than your paintball kiddy shooter.

Titanfall 2
Overwatch
Battlefield 1
Arma 3
PUBG
Rainbow Six Siege
CS: GO
Team Fortress 2
Doom
Rising Storm

All those shooters are available to you on other platforms. On Nintendo, you ONLY have Splatoon. So of course there are sad deluded people like you who defend the lack of options as a good thing. This is what commies must've sounded like living under the Soviet Union.

All games are for children yet here we are.

Yeah no. None of them have the same complicated movement mechanics and rely on auto aim because no gyro, next!

Comes back to

>This is what commies must've sounded like living under the Soviet Union.

Oh yeah, I bet all those 5 switch owners are delighted with all those indie games they can but for +$15 the price they can get them in any other system

I'm not really interested in the switch after my experience being an early wii u adopter in 2013. The switch will still get games just not demanding ones. Better be praying that thq Nordic downgrades darksiders 3 for that system.

Even without a source I believe it. Nintendo has always been anti third party with their hardware and policies. I mean get a load of how backwards their voice chat system is. It already cripples games like Xenoverse 2 which is 100x more fun with voice chat.

>Hearthstone
I see no reason why the switch cant run hearthstone if it can on on shitty ass phones and tablets. If anything, Blizzard doesn't want to give a cut of what every pie they get from the switch, after the extra work of porting it over.

I have options :)

>arms
>not fun

Why the fuck someone would play shooters on consoles in first place?

If I want play shooters I play them on PC not on a damn console.

>Games designed for traditional consoles
>Not coming to a hybrid console with different target audience in mind
Are you going to complain about why toilets don't have microwaves too

Portability

And all your other platforms are fucking useless when PC exists to begin with. There's really no point in buying a PS4 and Xbox. at least Nintendo is somewhat unique in their style, everything else is just there to stroke the e-sport audience.

I play them on both

Also H5 is the best arena shooter rn

It's funny how they made such a big deal out of that third-party collage but now it's all confirmed lies they're back to

>T-Those games don't matter I only play Splatoon for refined manchildren as myself
Borderline illness.

Did you really expect half of those games to even come out on it?

The same thing that happened to all the third party Nintendo promised at the WiiU reveal event

Whom are you quoting?

Nintendo fans are beaten house wives. Is there really a point in arguing with them.

>Scandinavian devs
>even knowing what a Nintendo is
Good luck with that one pal.

im not that retarded, nintendo fans are

Ultimately third parties are desperately throwing all of their weight behind Playstation and Xbox, praying that it will be enough to keep those consoles relevant.

It isn't.

>getting triggered by someone saying brah

There's no reason why Toilets don't have microwaves tho.

1. nintendotoday.com/no-south-park-on-switch/
2. nerdmuch.com/news/103841/for-honor-will-not-be-coming-to-the-switch/
3. rdr2.com/news/red-dead-redemption-2-nintendo-switch-2/
4. polygon.com/2017/3/14/14922024/is-overwatch-coming-to-the-nintendo-switch
5. ign.com/articles/2017/01/03/no-plans-for-mass-effect-andromeda-on-nintendo-switch
6. forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/01/23/why-it-matters-resident-evil-7-isnt-coming-to-the-nintendo-switch-either/#525f002711c4
7. segmentnext.com/2017/02/10/project-cars-2-switch/
8. nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/there_are_currently_no_plans_for_final_fantasy_xv_on_nintendo_switch
9. twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/816339149879799814?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
10. finder.com.au/eidos-slams-deus-ex-mankind-divided-for-nintendo-nx-rumours
11. wccftech.com/nintendo-switch-may-not-powerful-enough-run-prey/
12. segmentnext.com/2017/01/20/titanfall-2-nintendo-switch-fuck-no-says-respawn-developer/
13. ign.com/articles/2017/01/16/gearbox-ceo-doesnt-see-borderlands-3-coming-to-nintendo-switch
14. survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/141329-community-crunch-82-and-ark-digest-46/#comment-800349
15. wccftech.com/funcom-excited-scorpio-ps4-conan-exile/
16. destructoid.com/no-hearthstone-is-not-coming-to-the-nintendo-switch-394781.phtml
17. gonintendo.com/stories/273475-this-war-of-mine-not-coming-to-switch-as-of-now-but-that-could-c

wew fucking lad this thing is going to become another Wii U first party machine.

>Less games coming,
>lol we have Nintendo games already we don't need them.
>Splatoon is the best shooter ever,
>Mario kart is the only racing game I need

I know people get nintendo consoles for the exclusive first party games but this is ridiculous. Doesn't it bother you that you won't see things from third party devs like rune factory or Ace attourney anymore? There were tons of decent gems from third parties there.

t. poor

See

Better than one PS4 game

>Not playing both

>praying that it will be enough to keep those consoles relevant.
>It isn't.
Yeah bro I'm sure those 70 million PS4 solds are irrelevant compared to the 5 million Switches.

Third-parties are supporting platforms that support them. It's that simple. The BA DING WAHOO audience doesn't fit them at all.