Star only streams overwatch and has become a cynical asshole who gets upset if people don't love whatever he shits out

>Star only streams overwatch and has become a cynical asshole who gets upset if people don't love whatever he shits out
>Jerma plays whatever the fuck he wants for shits and giggles, puts time and effort into his content, and has even spent 10,000 dollars of his own money for a single video
Why can't people be more like Jerma?

The problem is that neither are funny anymore. Both Ster's and Jerma's stream highlights are fucking boring.

What video has he spent 10k for?

LIFE IS PAIN. I HATE

Why can't people discuss videogames instead of e-celeb shite?

This is blatantly not video games and is just e-celeb drama
When can we get a /yt/ board already

Jerma's were funny for a while but they just don't do it for me anymore

This just proves you CAN get too old for video games. Both are 30+ right?

The irl Jerma Rumble
>I came into a thread of things I don't like and I didn't like them? How could this HAPPEN?

It's not that I don't like it, it's that your thread belongs on Sup Forums

Oh man I'm sure worried about these literally whos

>I came into a thread of things I don't like
That's not justification for posting e-celeb drama and not video games on the video games board.
>b-b-but Sup Forums is never on-topic!!!!!
There's a difference between traditional Sup Forums threads and this diet celebrity gossip garbage and at the very least most off-topic threads still have video games in them
I sincerely hope a board is made to get you people off Sup Forums, fucking Sup Forums would be a more fitting place for this shit

I still find jerma funny
>LIFE IS PAIN, I HATE-

Why can't you play video games instead of watching some retard playing them?

>tfw watching star's old videos yesterday where he and Jerma tormented people on pub servers
I wish he still uploaded

Because sometimes im in a situation where I cant play a game and Id like to be entertained by someone else playing a game

I don't really need justification to post something, if you want to be mad for no reason, go throw your tantrum in the virgin vs chad meme thread.
Why can't I do both user?

That was a very good stream.

>I don't really need justification to post something
It's off topic, so you can take your business elsewhere.

>I don't really need justification to post something
When it breaks multiple rules you do
>y-you're just mad that I'm posting off-topic on the video games board!
Try pulling this shit on Sup Forums and get permabanned

define e-celeb

Someone on youtube or twitch, now fuck off.

>Someone who plays vidya for a living and has voice acted multiple characters in games isn't vidya related

There's nothing vidya related about some streamer's personal life, this is celebrity gossip for underage children who don't want to stoop down to real celebrity gossip

So game reviewers can't be discussed? What about matthewmatosis? What about game devs that make youtube videos based on game discussion?

>It's not vidya related BECAUSE I SAID SO EVERYTHING I SAY IS FACT REEEEE

>E3 is ecelebs
???

None of those cases apply here.
It's funny how all the off topic e-celeb shitposter threads drop at around the same time.

Why would you ever want to watch someone play a game unless they are absurdly good at them?

Why can't he just make cheap and simple videos with good writing instead of getting studios and a fuckton of money for no content. Fuck, I don't think Pewdiepie spends the amount of money he does for his shitposts.

Why play dumb? You know the difference between that and this.
Because lonely children with no friends.

>factually not vidya related because personal life of youtube/Twitch personalities isn't video games
>every e-celeb thread is just a gossip thread about said people's personal lives, again not video games
>resorts to assblasted projecting and autistic screeching
Go read a gossip magazine or something, literally the same thing

>None of those cases apply here.
All of those are "Someone on youtube or twitch" which is your definition of e-celeb.

So should game reviews be banned from Sup Forums?

No, but gossip about the personal life of some idiot who happens to play videogames on youtube and/or twitch should. Categorically.

Seriously, why can't they just make a board to get these likely underage faggots off Sup Forums and make everyone happy? I highly doubt Sup Forums is the only board to suffer from e-celeb gossip cancer.

>but gossip about the personal life of some idiot who happens to play videogames
So talking about gaming related people isn't allowed? Why are Kojima circlejerks accepted then?

>Factually
>Everything you say about someone popular is gossip
I don't like what you're talking about so that makes you underage

People always talk about Kojima's games and criticize whether or not they're any good in those threads, or which one is the best, or what they like about each Metal Gear. You know, actual video games discussion.
At this point you are pretending to be retarded
>I don't like what you're talking about so that makes you underage
People under 18 are the primary Twitch audience so yeah

You're right. Why would any want to watch amateur content? Seeing the drama of struggle and success is stupid. I only want to see winners.

This is why I only listen to music on the radio and watch network television. No one wants to see someone try and fail. That's for losers.

Not video games.

Why would you ever want to discuss video games when you could be playing them?

>You know, actual video games discussion.
Circlejerking about "i'm alright" isn't vidya discussion

Video games

>Everything you say about someone popular is gossip
Having fun with your straw man, son? Go discuss the personal matters of your imaginary friends back on /trash/

Making a video of you doing something that anyone can do at a level that anyone can easily reach is not "content". It's nothing.

Are...are you seriously asking why social creatures such as humans feel the urge to discuss things? Not everyone is autistic my man.

That's not even something that happens, you dumb shit.
Not here.

ITS HIGH NOON FOR GAMERS

Reminder.

Still not video games.

>Are...are you seriously asking why social creatures such as humans feel the urge to discuss things? Not everyone is autistic my man.
>What is mocking someone else's stupidity
It's not a straw man if it's literally what's being said

>What is mocking someone else's stupidity
If that's what you're trying to do then your comment makes absolutely no sense. The point of of these videos/streams is not to foster discussion of the topic. The focus is on the personality of the person playing them.
If you cared about the game in question and wanted to discuss it, you'd be participating in a community oriented around it. Not watching some guy/whore crack jokes and put on a show while playing the game casually.

You've done it. You've completed the thread. The entire purpose of me making this thread was to show how jaded and cynical v is. To prove that every serious poster on v is in no way different than star. You only play games to win, to be the best. You've lost sight of what matters. Fun. The world needs more jermas, and less stars.

So, if I enjoy the mechanics of a game and want to become better at it, I'm no longer having fun? Did I accidentally stumble into a fighting game or arena shooter thread?

Enjoying a games mechanics is fine, but taking the game too seriously is the biggest problem I have with most people today, even myself. I want you to look deep inside yourself and tell me when the last time you actually had genuine fun with a game was. Not because you were good at it or had a very high rank, but just plain stupid fun. I've grown tired of games trying to woo with graphics or deep story, I've just been wanting some good old fashioned stupid fun. I just want the people of Sup Forums to take a good deep look at themselves and see why they still play the games they do.

>I want you to look deep inside yourself and tell me when the last time you actually had genuine fun with a game was

This morning when I was playing the Divinity Original Sin 2 early access build.
And before that when I played Monster Girl Quest Paradox.
And before that I was playing Trails to Zero.
And before that I was playing Pyre.
And before that I was playing Guacamelee co-op
And before that I was playing Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls.

Seems to me like I had quite a bit of fun over the last few days.

>animeposter is dead inside
shocker

Jerma's highlights are basically the same videos that he regularly uploaded on his main channel. Ster's are not funny however.

>Jerma's highlights are basically the same videos that he regularly uploaded on his main channel.
fuck no

That's great user! I'll have to try some of those. I've just thinking about how games should only have one purpose, to make people happy. It's how he would've wanted it
I-I'm not ENTIRELY dead inside user.... I still love all of YOU guys....

>Pyre

Man, what a letdown. Great music and art, but the gameplay is barebones.

>the shit editing
>Constant "NIGGER just resubscribed for 900 months!" flair
>Jerma spends all of his time talking to the twitchchat ghost or his SJW sandnigger GF

Yes they are. Minus Jerma rumbles and movies stuff they are. Most of the main channel stuff was highlights of him playing a certain game by himself of or with someone else. They might be slightly less edited but yes they are about the same.

Yeah, the gameplay is passable at best but the rest of the game is great. It's the first time in a long, long time where I had to forcibly keep myself from tearing up.

>Jerma spends all of his time talking to the twitchchat ghost or his SJW sandnigger GF
Factually incorrect

why make this thread again

>Posters: 26
>Replies: 65
>Posts relevant to video games: 0

I watch/listen to let's plays at work because otherwise I would fucking kill myself. I also play video games. I also enjoy reading gossip threads on Sup Forums.

So you're in a tag team match and this guy choke slams your teammate.
What do you do?

Get demon lord Zeraxsos to send him to hell.

I just didn't get that feeling, much like I did from transistor or Bastion. Felt like nothing had true consequence in the story. The plan happens whether you want it to or not, only a few lines of dialogue change to determine if it happens peacefully or not. Just an overall letdown.

I liked the magic show

>why don't people like my nonvidya thread?
Sage.

The fuck is this?

>hourly e-celeb personal life drama thread
generation z are so low test they are becoming as obsessed with drama as women

>They didn't get the point of the thread
Truly Sup Forums has never seen more braindead days

It's a lonely, pathetic, underage virgin loser thing.
You wouldn't understand.

>He's so upset that someone likes something he doesn't all he can do is insult them

Never seen this fags face in my life, isn't videogames either.

You can have all the e-celebs you want in

May I redirect you to

I watch streams because especially the night shifts at my work are boring and I can't play games.

Why Epicnamebro is not listed?

i dont know if theres anything im looking forward to more within the next 3 years than Boogie2988 finally fucking dying. Isn't he in his mid 40s? He's not taken proper care of himself since his surgery so if anything he's only taken months off his life instead of adding years