twitter.com/AnonBabble

>unfinished buggy piece of crap
>can only run it decently after years of fan patches
>goat

when you are posting it

>got an official patch a couple of years ago
>runs much better than the first game now

>hasn't played the restored content mod

My computer hates KOTOR 2 (Windows 10), and the game is too modern to play through my VMWare version of Windows XP.

I could only get KOTOR 1 to work by disabling movies and watching them on YouTube but that doesn't work for me with the sequel.

What do?

i find it hilarious that KOTOR1 works flawlessly on my shitty laptop but KOTOR2 doesnt work even after the modernizer patch

its hilarious how bad Obsidian is making at games

define 'not working'

KOTOR1 is fully playable, KOTOR2 CTD no matter what

>KOTOR1 is fully playable
teach me

you sure you installed the right patches?

You only like it because you hate Star Wars and everything it stands for.

Empire Strikes Back is one of my favourite movies so try again

>are you sure you arent retarded?
no i am not

Worked fine for me since the official update 2 summers ago. I feel your pain though, I used to have a dual boot windows 7 and 10. Literally used 7 for games that weren't compatible with 10 or 8.1. Now, windows 10 usually just works with none of the issues that plagued it before.

right

I'm still right fag. KOTOR II has always been for people who don't like that Star Wars isn't "muh 50 shades of grey everyone is evil hurr durr huurrr". Fuck off.

yeah thats right

Yeah, I am right dumbass.

Apathy is death.

>windows 10
You deserve every problem you encounter you good little goy

speak for yourself autist

10/10, 100/100, best game, BEST GAME

God forbid characters actually having some depth to them in an RPG.

>KOTOR: can do whatever the fuck you want and not take anyone's shit, go full sith and kill everyone
>KOTOR 2: oh you helped a random beggar?, influence lost: Kreia. be a good goy and stick to this grandma's morality because it will be important later!!!
saturday cartoon villain > obsidian nonsensical clusterfuck any day

Even with the Content patch:

- A mess of a story
- Triggered Cutscenes that make no sense
- Nar Shaddaa this fucking piece of shit
- Almost no connection to the events of KOTOR
- This ending...

>nonsensical
babby intellect detected

t.10 year old

>can do whatever the fuck you want

>mess of a story
>almost no connection to the events of KOTOR
>thinks nar shadaa is bad
how can one user be so wrong

kek

If you want to tell Kreia to shut the fuck up then you can do that. Obviously she isn't going to like it. Low and high influence is exactly the same mechanics-wise anyway so I don't understand what the fuck you are even complaining about.

no, you aren't

The fact that high and low influence do the exact same things is complete bullshit. "I hate you so much, I will tell you all my secrets to spite you." What? Fuck off, it's mechanically lazy. The shittiness of this is trumped only by the fact that THERE IS NO IN GAME WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF INFLUENCE, A VITAL MECHANIC FOR UPGRADING AND QUESTING WITH YOUR PARTY. The only thing you can do is try and eyeball it based on how much you warped your party members' alignment.

Still way ahead of KOTOR though.

just run in windowed mode

>missing the point of Star Wars

George is that you?

Is it really hatred though? I think it's more like how different your moralities are and it's called influence after all, not disposition or something like that. Doesn't really explain how low influence unlocks dialogue options, but it's a game after all and I guess the system makes sure that you don't unlock these options until you are further into the game. It's a little weird, sure I will agree with that.

>still indulging in second-hand childish banalities

You can let go George you sold Lucasarts, you remember that right? You do know what year it is right George? You piece of shit

based Alec Guinness

you keep track of influence by what dialog options are still locked

Atton is the best subversion of the generic fast-talking rogue character archetype in any game

it's a shame that aftermaking him Jedi or Sith, there basically aren't any other meaningful interactions with him

this tbqh

>My computer hates KOTOR 2 (Windows 10), and the game is too modern to play through my VMWare version of Windows XP.

unironically install linux. I played it again when the update came out with the restoration patch from workshop. requirements on store page are completely bogus, I played it with a core 2 duo 2 ghz laptop with an integrated mhd4500 on gentoo.

bump

bump

or just reinstall the game or something, it works flawlessly for me on windows 10. I even get to go back and forth from my pc and laptop since it has steam cloud saves.

I don't like star wars.

>completely missing the point
youtube.com/watch?v=5_2x6gfjjAM
>1:12

That's exactly what he's pointing out