Pixelated "2D indie" graphics

>Pixelated "2D indie" graphics
>artificial difficulty
>doesn't explain game mechanics
>shit hits you off screen when you run too fast
>running out of lives leads you to the beginning of the stage because "hurr durr 90's time padding"

Refunded that shit and went back to Overwatch. Fuck this nostalgia shit game.

This game is too casual. Back in my day we had to deal with 4:3 aspect ratio so it was even harder to see oncoming enemies. 16:9 is just a handicap.

Git gud 90s kid. Faggot can't even play classic right lol man your generation of gaming are fucking garbage. Quit and kill yourself loser.

game over used to make you start from the beginning of the whole game

saged and kys 12 year old faggot.

Here's your reply

>Pixelated
Well they are redrawn versions of the classic sprites, and beautifully done too. Theres a lot of detail put into the animations.

>artificial difficulty
People usually say this instead of "being bad" granted, I didn't have any trouble playing mania, never got a single game over.

>doesn't explain game mechanics
The game is basic as shit. Jump, and Run. Even then, there's also a controls menu in the extra screen that tells you how to play.

>shit hits you off screen when you run too fast
This has never happened to me. There are a few iffy sections in Mania's level design, but not a single area where i have ran into an enemy that i couldn't have seen prior.

>running out of lives leads you to the beginning of the stage because "hurr durr 90's time padding"
Subjective, can't say anything about this. If playing the game bothers you, then I don't know what to tell you. also
>Losing all your lives

kek

When you were mentally masturbating with single player games tailored to make you feel good as if you know where to go next I was playing multiplayer games that changed the definition of multiplayer games, child.

Why can't Sonicfags learn from Nintendo that nostalgia pandering gets old after a while?

>Even then, there's also a controls menu in the extra screen that tells you how to play.

Who the fuck would look at "extras" for a tutorial? Are you fucking kidding me?

>Getting hit by shit you can't see in widescreen
Just play as Knuckles if you're that bad, faggot. Though I don't see why you have to start at the beginning of every zone when the CD remake saved by level.

No one, because most people aren't retarded enough to not know how to press jump, which is mapped to 2 buttons by the way.

low effort

Explain spin dash. How the fuck is that natural for someone new to the game to figure it out?

In all honesty, you've gotta get better bait my dude. Because there's no way you can think like that for mania.

>game uses a d pad and a button
>a grand total of 8 combinations
>HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGURE THINGS OUT

oh shit gotta watch old dsp mgs videos again

CD individual levels are much longer on average user.

I hate sonic as much as the next guy but jesus christ what is this low effort

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha reading is hard!

>Chemical plant act 1
>die because you were running so fast a block you couldn't possibly anticipate that it's coming instantly crushes you
>"wow what a low effort bait"

Kill yourself

Are Sega only capable of making Anniversary games?

rtfm

>Nu-babby plays game that fucking 10 year olds could master in the 90s. >Complains a game with 3 buttons doesn't hold your hand.

Maybe you should start at the beginning with Pong