Why do anti-SJW gamers complain about censorship so much?

There are literally thousands of women on Instagram to jerk off to. Yet if someone decides not to have big boobs in a game, you start whining about evil boogeyman SJWs trying to take "muh games". I don't get it, but maybe that is because I have more relevant priorities than videogame T&A.

>I have more relevant priorities than videogame T&A
Like jerking off to women on Instagram and shitposting on Sup Forums? Yeah bud, you sure showed us.

I don't know

>Caring about women
Hahaha virgin.

Because it's pointless

i want THIS not THAT

Fuck that shit. I'd rather have grotesquely huge cow titties than some flat-chested purple hair transjigaboo.

Because that's how it starts. First is the lewdness and next it's the violence or unfiltered voice chat or whatever.

Because I live for 2D.

You normalfags 3DPD lover will never understand.

>eating on the bed

She'll get crumbs all over the place, throw that bitch out

sauce?

Why do SJWs complain about sexualization so much?
There are literally thousands of cute kittens on google images to daww at. If someone decides to have big boobs in a game, you start whining about evil boogeyman Patriarchy trying to take away "muh thought control". I don't get it, but maybe that is because I have more relevant priorities than artistic suppression.

>eating on the bed
That's also why bitch is fat

>Another censorship thread
This is how gamergate started

So? Would games really be so awful if the violence was toned down a bit? And voice chat? Really? You know it's not 2008 anymore, right? Nobody uses voice chat in games these days. If people talk while playing a game, it's using Discord or something of that sort.

Probably marinara or crushed tomato.

>pizza on a bed

fucking disgusting

creative liberty without hot-shaming

It probably is just tomato sauce in that.

But I still want to know who that girl is.

It depends on what you mean by censorship. Changing a game when porting is an offense to everyone including sjws. That means that sexuality should be shamed. It also takes away from a lot of jokes. If you just mean toning down the visual appeal of females in games like the new mass effect then its because its pushing a political agenda that men should be ridiculously hot but women should look like transgendered men. We are moving backwards in technology and making it acceptable to have ugly characters on a AAA game.

Because 10 years ago Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole was combating bible thumpers like jack thompson and fox news, because they said games would make us violent.

Now we're fighting the other end of the spectrum; man hating feminists and sjws like anita sarkessian and the entire gaming media, because they said we were dead, we were over, we were irrelevant.

Just because you're fat ass can't eat without getting grease everywhere doesn't mean she can't

SJW are oppressing creators. If the industry forced creators to put big boobs on everything, I would say exactly the same.

stop telling girls with large breasts that they're not human
that's really terrible

>No pepperoni
Trash

why dont devs include female characters with more realistic figures is my question

Why do anything, user? There's gotta be a line somewhere. The people who want fanservice gone DO NOT play these games.

It would be like wanting a resturant to stop selling a dish you don't like, and you don't even eat there. There's nothing wrong with the dish, but you don't like it, so you feel like no one should be able to buy it.

I don't know man I'm just as triggered as you

Natalie Austin

jessicababyfat on instagram, you faggots.

Why she so oily tho is she covered in msg

name?

>inb4 nigger
i'm not black