How I wish sleep worked

How I wish sleep worked

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1fjj4h/how_i_wish_sleep_worked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as i could select "forever", sure

I've always been jealous of the people that can fall asleep before their head hits the pillow.

>sleep for 24 hours
>wake up
>sleep for 24 hours
>repeat until you die

I wish I had quest markers in real life.
>Quest: look for job
>get quest marker

This. Normally takes me around 3 or so hours to fall asleep.

I used to normally have a lot of trouble falling asleep ever since I changed meds a few years ago, started taking 20mg of melatonin recently and it really helps me fall asleep.

would do this, only stopping to play new releases that i'm excited for, which doesn't happen often

>cant rest when enemies are near

>melatonin
I found it makes me drowsy but doesn't actually cause me to fall into a sleep.

>quest marker disappears when you get close to it

It's not drastic, but I don't have nearly as much trouble falling asleep as I used to, normally only takes 15-20mins at the most.

>Quest: Look for a Job
>There is no quest marker

>Wanting to rush sleep
Sleep is a free trial of death, enjoy it while you can.

I poop manyt moly an a XANX til i pass out yo

>every work day
>sleep 7-8 hours
>"fuck i wish i could sleep more"

>weekend
>sleep 5-6 hours
>naturally wake up
>can't sleep, too pumped to play vidya

>Quest: get gf
>quest fails

Here's fun little thing you can do
>Drink alcohol
>When you're starting to feel drowsy/tired after your high, drink energy drink
There you go, insomnia simulator

>Quest: look for a job
>find an offer
>go to an interview
>ace it, they want me in
>"You're starting in three weeks."
>three weeks pass
>get call
>"lol, we don't want you after all, sorry, bye"
And this is how I wasted almost a month when I could have still been looking for employment.

Somehow this feels like a /r/gaming repost.

Holy shit, what time do you go to bed and get up in the morning?

If I'm tired, it takes me 10-15 minutes to fall asleep.

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1fjj4h/how_i_wish_sleep_worked/

Same. I'm only getting 3 hours of sleep each day and I can't go back to sleep once I wake up. I'll die soon.

thats exactly how sleep works, if you arent an inferior sape.

Sup Forums is the most reddit board on this site

Those idiots don't even realise there's a 24-hour limit on sleep in Bethesda games. Do they even play those, or just watch YouTube videos?

Hopefully I'll join you.

It takes one to know one.

I just tell myself to wake up at x time before I go to sleep, and it usually works.

>Randomly woke up with a pounding headache and a sore throat
I think I'm getting raped by ghosts in my sleep, Sup Forums.

Is that a twitter post?

>Have to stay in bed listening to podcasts while my mind very slowly drifts away

Only been able to get 6 lately, not quite as bad but I feel your pain

>too pumped to play vidya
God I fucking wish. I have a friend come over to play vidya on saturdays but i'm usually still exhausted from the week and fall asleep when it's his turn to play. Shit fucking sucks man.

It takes a repost to know a repost?

Touhoubronies aren't very bright user.

If you have issues falling asleep, try laying on your back with your arms above your head until you cant fight the urge to roll over anymore. For extra effect, do this on a hard surface, like a wood floor. it works every time!!

You're probably developing an allergy to something. I remember a few years ago I would wake up with migraines and didn't know why. I tried taking an antihistamine first thing in the morning and was fine the rest of the day. Getting older sucks user.

How is that supposed to help? It sounds like murder on the back to me.

>have a fever
>play video games all day
>try to sleep that night
>constant weird thoughts of the game I was playing
>Half of my brain is convinced I'm still playing it and the other half is screaming to stop so I can go to sleep

I meant to say, lay on the hard surface for only about 15 minutes before going to your actual bed.

>trying to fall asleep
>suddenly start thinking about how I'm going to die one day and start panicking
And yet it never happens during the day. I don't understand it.

As a side sleeper how do I sleep on my back? I'm tired of waking up with a number arm because I laid on it

If you don't fall asleep after 20 minutes you might as well stay up for a couple hours and then try again later when you feel tired.

normal people are tired after a day of work/study.

Does that really help? What does it actually do?

I can work eight or go to class for eight hours, stay out for a while after, come home, and will only be able to stay sleep for two hours. My shit is fucked up.

try melatonin, it knocked me down from 2 hours to fall asleep to 20 minutes

Holy shit this. I played BoTW while I had a fever and I kept fidgeting while trying to sleep because it was like my brain was projecting me into the game. It's even worse when you play some spooky shit.

laying in such an uncomfortable position will make your bed seem so much better in comparison, and thus easier to fall asleep in

I get this shit without the fever.
Sometimes my brain is convinced that I cannot wake up until I perform some arbitrary task in the "game". Then I wake up, angry as hell over being betrayed by my own mongoloid brain.

>wake up
>you're not sure wether you slept at all because you spent all night getting weird fever dreams and your brain wouldn't shut up

Shit I know exactly what you mean, happens without the fever too
It's the weirdest fucking feeling

>mission status: failed
>reason: subject born ugly and weird

>see some weird birds in the distance
>try to zoom in with the sheikah slate
>realize I'm in real life

>Played Sleeping Dogs all weekend
>when I left to drive to uni that Monday I started driving on the wrong side of the road

>played PUBG all day off
>next day going to work fidgety and nervous looking around every few minutes

Could actually be sleep apnoe

>played Hatred
>next day I shot and killed 78 people before I realized what I was doing

Gosh darn it not again!

Tetris effect. It's amazing how well the brain can simulate the game

Who else dream about pissing in a toilet only to immediately wake up in order to prevent yourself from actually pissing yourself here?

>played Katamari all day
>started rolling my coworkers into a ball

I dream about pissing and shitting but by the time I've woken up I've already shat watery diarrhea all over myself.

When do I get to experience the whole thing ? I'm tired of free trials

>have to walk a few km
>try activating the automatic walk
>it doesn't work

>Eat healthy
>Exercise at least 3 times a week
>Have a regular sleep schedule (go to bed and wake up at consistent times)
>Try not to do anything that requires too much focus before sleeping.

there, now you'll be able to sleep easily.

please see a doctor if you haven't already

I'd rather just never sleep.
Waste of time where I could be practising my fundamentals.

>Uni class about to end
>Wondering how many turns it'll take me to make it to the next class, and what kind of cover I'll have on the way

I played way too much XCOM

OR

>get drunk
>jack off in bed
I dare you to stay awake after that

I haven't been able to stay asleep for more than a couple hours at a time since I was 15. I suspect it's the single biggest problem in my life, but it's hard to tell because I can't remember feeling any differently any more.

I did this too. Got so fucking spooked when I discovered what I was doing.

You seriously did that man? How?

had this the other day with eu4, except instead of my Malaya game going as well as it did, Ming kept invading me and taking my land.

I don't even know how much sleep I get, takes me up to 4 hours to get to sleep, and I always wake up before my alarm clock goes off, usually allow 8 hours for "sleep" so I'd be getting 4 or less.

It's hardly a thing they need to see a doctor about. They just need to do things during the day that will make them tired, rather than spend all their time sitting at a computer shit-posting here.

Can anyone else kind of pull this off? If I stay up all night and have to go to my job in around 4 hours I'll wake up about an hour before hand if I need to. I'll feel rushed and groggy as shit but I did get up.

It was when I was still driving a moped. It died on me while driving (which was fairly common) so I stopped at the side of the road and was fairly stressed out. When I got it working I drove over to the wrong side of the road and stayed there for a little while until I discovered what the fuck I was doing.
This was when I was playing Sleeping Dogs.

Reddit is that a-way

>Traumatic job
>Always been fine with it
>Always been shit at sleeping
>Started dreaming about dying nightly
>If it wakes me up enough I'll wake up to sleep paralysis early morning

I really can't handle this

my dick stops working when i'm drunk

It's way to common while doing traditional art that I automatically move my hands as to press "ctrl-alt-z" if I do a mistake.
Seriously. It happens all the time.

This will always happen.

Like you'll be sketching with an actual pencil and try to put your hands on an imaginary keyboard? Weird

>Wake up after nap
>Always have weird compulsion to buy something i dont need
>Passes after 15 minutes
uh, okay.

It feels weird and then I hope I did it in private.

'sup gramps!

>don't have to get up early
>sleep like a fucking baby

>have to get up early
>can't sleep, at all

Tried everything. Going to bed earlier or later, making sure I'm tired (workouts), or rested (bath or couch, without TV or phone/PC), going for a stroll through the woods, and jerking it like it's the last day on earth.

us gaymers amirite

>get drunk
>go take a piss
>jack off immediately afterward
I dare you to try it

Only real way that works for me is that I need to go to bed and wake up the same time every day, no matter if it's the weekend.

this is why I always have a good laugh when someone tells me he's good at video games. Any real life hobbies is 100 hundred times more challenging than anything a video game could ever offer you

I can wake myself up at a specific time without any alarms by just thinking "wake up at X" a few times while in bed. But, I need to get at least around 6 hours of sleep prior to that, which is difficult since I also take forever to snooze, and I sometimes just fall right back asleep when I wake up.

Does it create mustard gas?

Finding a job isn't a hobby. You just sound like someone that's shit at video games.

>tfw sleep easily almost every night with around 4 pillows around my body

It's happened to me twice already.

I just wish they'd say no outright, instead of holding me up (and fully expecting me to keep myself reserved) for several weeks.

I'd say it's the second most reddit board, right behind Sup Forums

May as well keep applying until you've actually secured a job. Why do companies do this anyway?