It was by no means perfect but the ride was still enjoyable, right?

It was by no means perfect but the ride was still enjoyable, right?

it sucked dude. We only liked it because there are hardly any visual novels that get translated into English these days.

No, that characterizes the previous two games, this one was just pure shit

>COMPLEX MOTIVES
I'm about to start virtues last reward any tips going in? I fucking loved the last game

Yes it was , it was not as good as 999 but at least it was ether than VLR

And by ether I men better

its good, but ends in a cliffhanger ending. And ultimately, once you play Zero Time Dilemma, you are probably going to be disappointed in the end.

Should I just watch a playthrough of this game? I heard there's not much gameplay compared to the last 2.

Carlos' adventures through time is the best part.

And by men I meant meant. Good, why did I decided to phone post today

Thanks for the heads up, 999 was quite the cliffhanger. Man oh man I cried so fucking much during that game especially towards the end with Junpie and Akanes relationship

How is it possible to think that ZTD is better than VLR in any way?

If it wasn't for the memes, I probably wouldn't have even finished this trash.

I really enjoyed some of the characters like Carlos and Sigma
but holy fuck Junpei, Akane, Sean, and Eric were unbearable fucking retards sometimes

Also Mindhack was funny as fuck

Carlos was the only redeeming feature of this game.

The game was broken promises but i enjoyed most of the ride

You can't be serious.

It's a 7/10 "game" with a 1/10 ending.

Story and atmosphere. The only flaws of ZTD are that the end was the worst of the worst ass pulls in visual novel history. The twist wasn't that impressive as the first two but the beginning and the middle where extremely solid and compelling

I am
Also this

It was a piece of GODDAMN SHIT.

Sorry I meant to reply to the other guy who thought ZTD was better than VLR. Anybody who likes ZTD more than VLR has the absolute worst taste.