So what's the next step of his master plan?

So what's the next step of his master plan?

Hupefully it's retirement.

gender reassignment surgery

Wasn't he involved in Fortnite?

Is that out yet? If not maybe he'll have two bombs this year.

Crashing his reputation

suicide, hopefully

Crashing this industry, with no survivors!

Epic Games are the developers, and Fortnite is in a early access on all systems.

I don't think he has had much to do with FN in years as he was working on Lawbreakers or whatever.

>lose more hair
>be more of an sjw cuck
>pray modern game (((devs))) don't realize one of his aliases used to be Dude Huge
>outpitchford randy pitchford

Lose some weight because he's clearly expanding outward.

Just his head though. It's weird.

>hair starts to go
>shave head
>look like a pinhead

Truly, we live in the greatest of timelines.

Another billion dollar IP

In order to make ends meet, he'll have to resort to criminal activity and mobile games. He'll become a law breaker.

Considering his insight on whats the next hot thing gamers will love he'll make either a moba or a cardgame.

>mfw i hire bleszinski to work on my mobile games

>literally letting it go to his head

Crashing his game.

Get old and fat apparently.

Become irrelevant and forgotten.
I love seeing pretentious idiots like Cliff going on self destruction mode.

Abandoned Epic Games because of "muh artistic vision, I don't want to make games for microsoft anymore!". Irony, his next project it's just another dude bro shooter emulating Overwatch style.So much for artistic integration. His arrogance reached such high fever that he refused to launch the game on the xbone, probably due to his personal stance (hating le corporate big bad bully)

His childish quotes, claiming that lawbreakers is for a new public and the mature version of overwatch, because his characters say bad words and you see blood.... It shows his simplistic mentality. Again, so much for artistic integrity.

Cliff be is a manchild. A dude bro manchild with no real talent or vision. The typical development that reached the top thanks to people more talented than he is, that carried him with their hardwork.

Fuck him, and fuck his restaurant business
Lawbreakers failing is a great thing. It means cliff will be pushed away from the gaming industry. One less talentless hack making subpar brainless games

videogames are still at that phase when people keep mixing maturity with violence and obscene language, so idiots like cliff are still hailed as some kind of creative jesus when they pushed games that are little more complex than super mario.

No, he was working on new billion dollar franchise

>no, my shirt in my profile pictures does not say "cuck"
why you lying nu-male beleszinski