Design a game where you play as All Might, and make it not shit. Go

Design a game where you play as All Might, and make it not shit. Go.

Senior home sim.

delete this

Crossovers like Super Robot Wars.

Saitama wins. His whole gimmick is being literally invincible and infinitely powerful, he's a joke character. I hate meme powerlevel contests with him.

brawler, maybe even side scroller, limited time to be actual all might because injury, refill it during weak state by some gameplay gimmick or dodging or something, lots of combos but qte a bit of qte's aswell like in bayo

Too bad suda doesn't want to bring Travis's VA back

You play as best boy instead

Bakugo is a fucking shit, people who like him are fucked in the head

Gollum?

The anime was okay until they revealed that complete furbait character.
What a mess.

explosive AND tsundere, the unholy combination

Who are you even talking about?

???

You know, if you and the author weren't ssuch flaming faggots who wanted his penis in your boi pussy, then you would realize he's literally the worst character in the whole series.

that doesn't play off the comedy of both though, actual fight is saitama throws a punch but stops early because all might went into skinny blood-puking mode

>Dekucks
LOL

>he's literally the worst character in the whole series.
Design a game where you play as Grape (the actual unironic worst character in the series), but make it as terrible as possible without it actually not working.

A physics based game based around stopping physics objects from killing civilians and using your balls to blind, slow, or or stick together appendages of enemies. Combat then becomes something kind of like Deception, disabling and weakening enemies and either leading them into physics traps or calling in strikers.

like, basically just play super smash and choose captain falcon. Same character

user, I said make it terrible.

except he bangs dudes as well as chicks

Just make a half-minute hero style game.

Oh. Uh. It's Goat Simulator. But with stickyballs.

A game like Football Manger, where you need to tutor your students because you don't have any super hero power left.

All Might isn't gay, stop this meme

No. Got to Sup Forums you pathetic Academiababy. You already plagued Sup Forums with your autistic waifu threads, now you want to make Sup Forums even worse? No, fuck off with your boring, generic capeshit.

2ch hates you, Sup Forums hates you too.

>game based around MHA
It's already shit.

Hulk Ultimate Destruction/Ultimate Spiderman but more CC2/Platinum.

MHA is garbage, but damn if All Might doesn't carry it.

>muh hivemind

Go back to your waifu threads filled with horny 12 year olds.

Just look at this blatent furbait.

That would sell millions. You're bad at making shit games.

HAVE NO FEAR

kill yourself

it's unfortunate honestly, I really want to like the show but it's honestly boring. They really half ass the fights.
I watch it for all might

and because I too am a hero just for hobby though

You first furfag.

Seems like a no-brainer.

A prequel where you train as young Toshinori under Nana.

You go from powerless All Might, to All Might who learns OfA, to All Might who has become pillar of society, to climax against AfO.

>best boi
>some kind of bully-tsundere/jealous guy that focused his life on bullying deku because no quirk and is still bullying because now deku got quirk
it's literally the worst character in the anime, i'd have more respect if you picked grapeboi as a good character

If it make you feel better, that guy is anime original.

Why people are so retarded?

Why anyone ever assumed he'd be anything like Sasuke?

>being animeonlys
what has this site come to?

I feel I engage better with visual media than reading. if I'm reading I forget details

The manga is boring too. Overhaul and Mice eyes are both generic with no personality.

It controls like Hulk Ultimate Destruction. You can run up buildings, rip up street signs, jump great lengths, etc.

Manga is visual media dipshit.

Good bait

barely. Manga art is crudely drawn much of the time, especially during action scenes which go full what the fuck am I looking at?

Manga is boring as fuck

>being this much of a brainlet
should have just kept pretending that you were merely lazy

Classic MHAbaby

if anything my brain is too powerful, it's the rest of my body that can't keep up, that's why they keep me hopped up on stimulants to make me a functional human

Read the manga. It gets better.

I think you have bad taste. Camp arc, shiggy encounter with Deku at the mall, AfO VS OfA, Bakugou telling the league to fuck off and that he loves being a hero, and this yakuza arc are all pretty damn good.

Mirio best boy.

Not an argument. Anyone can post stupid shit like "t-they're generic" and then pretend like it's an actual argument, as if the claim "generic" is actually meaningful to start with. But I know that you're about to just move the goalposts and keep being a salty faggot instead of elaborating on your position because you're a shitposter who prefers tossing out buzzwords instead of meaningful criticisms.

>the actual unironic worst character in the series
Spoken like a good fujoshit. Kill yourself

Not an argument

>hero academia
>make the main adult hero an actual cool likeable dude with proper cool attitude and no over the top bullshit suit
>make the actual main character an annoying fucking wimpy cunt with retarded looking suit
>make retarded looking suits for all the other heroes as well while we're at it

jap cartoons are shit even when they could be decent

>only way the MC can use his powers is by breaking his own arms and legs
>does it repeatedly anyway
>wimpy

>retarded looking suit

It's a superhero comic. Retarded costumes have always been the norm.

Why can't he be the main character of the series?

>7 volumes in
>not very engaged
>tired of the multitude of generic tropes involved
>not even sure why I keep reading beyond little effort involved

shounen trope Id imagine. Make the MC an insufferable cunt and the supporting characters that never get enough screen time be way more interesting

Sounds kinda like Viewtiful Joe. Not that I'm complaining.

Like God Hand but the further you go through the game, the weaker you become as you pass on your powers to Deku. The final boss has you play as Deku fighting in All Might's place.

>it's not shit because it's traditionally shit
please tell me you can do better than that

A stealth game where you have to get around the city, save lives and defeat villians while working around your time limit to use One for All without getting caught by the paparazzi or random onlookers

All Might is so strong that he always wins, but not so strong as to trivialize a game, it isn't exactly a superman or saitama-tier challenge. At least if we're assuming he doesn't spend the entire game in his prime. Even then, quirks are wild enough that you can always come up with a few that are gimmicky enough to pose enough of a threat to last a boss battle before getting smashed. Nomus as stronger enemy-types, villains with bizarre quirks or in advantageous situations as boss fights, all for one obviously as the final boss. Work rescuing civilians and keeping property damage to a minimum into it and you have something at least passable.

tfw too intelligent for my body.

>Naruto becomes a steaming pile of shit
>the war arc is an absolute drag and the main players are mostly boring as fuck
>out of nowhere 8th gate rapemode Guy

The hype was real

>Not an argument
Neither is calling someone's opinion "bait," you fag.

it came out on wii in 2008

This happens so much and it irritating, one series (which was shit by the way) Akame Ga Kill, I wanted Akame to be the main character, not some shitty shonen stock character. For once just give me a badass character from the start and not follow the shitty shounen MC.

>tfw no Toga stealth game
>tfw she'll win the Dekubowl

I want to fill her Dekubowl.

Are you still there? How are you a hero? What do you do?

>She winning the Dekubowl

After the shitstorm from Japs and filthy westerns about Kaminomi and Naruto no author is even dare to do something like this anymore and is a damn shame.

Grape is great for what he's meant to be which is the pervert meme character, he's really good at that imo

What was the complaint?

Being the best pile of shit in the sewer is still being a pile of shit

Because it'd be fucking boring. Pre-trauma All Might was borderline invincible, and that's really difficult to pull off unless you're turning the character's invincibility into a joke like One Punch Man. He simply works better as a mentor figure.

being a pervert and being the worst aren't exclusively tied case: fucking Kazuma.

But it's boring watching the MC slowing get stronger. I mean come on, Deku already lost to Bakugou once, why did he have to lose again. Make some damn progress and stop holding these characters back.

>play as a small-time villain
>your power is breaking the 4th wall
>final boss: hear You Say Run start playing in the background

Haven't read the manga, when does the MC stop being a crybaby bitch? I feel absolutely nothing when he breaks down and cries, it lost all impact after the third time.

>Small-time villain breaking the 4th wall
why does it feels like Memepool?

His only redeeming factor is that he can be funny. Some times. But his gag is always the same so the timing has to be extremely good for it to work even in the slightest.

Of course he serves a big purpose in the show but his purpose is literally to make us like the MC more.

He hasn't cried in a while

Because they are gonna stretch MHA to Naruto lengths, it's only natural that the pacing have to be at a snail's pace.

I'd play a game with midnight bullying him around.

boku no fighting game

The manga is only 150 chps in user don't ask too much, hell All might hasn't even died yet he's going to you know that so maybe after the 1st timeskip he will stop.

>tfw All Might will try to talk Tomura down as a favor to Nana
>tfw he's destined to die
It's not fair

Ah shit......

What is his expression trying to convey?

I will intervene and stop criminal acts I happen across. of course that's mostly luck in being in the right place at the right time, so much of my time involves walking around and waiting for something to happen
during that time I greet the people, take pictures, and give them nuggets of wisdom to live by, and occasionally change a flat tire.

now, I took some time off since 2015, but began my crusade for justice again recently and since coming back crime across the board including homicide and other major crimes has taken a nose dive and dropped by 12.5% in my area

coincidence? I choose to believe it's not

>they are gonna stretch MHA to Naruto lengths
then why isn't the show weekly?

>why did I choose this fucking turd again?

Akuras Wrath
All Mights Wrath