Best gun with fmj and stopping power

Best gun with fmj and stopping power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RpCz33ERLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lel most hacked fucking game in existence. my aimbot beats you no matter what you try and use.

no please dont use aimbots on a decade old dead game
anything but that

>Tar-21
More like retard-21(age of the users of this gun)

Best joke

Seriously though, it sucks on any map larger than scrapyard

>Not UMP with silencer

The umper humper

>Using stopping power on one of the strongest guns in the game, knowing full well it doesnt effect its TTK in the least

user, you're a madman

That's not the SCAR-H.

>god tier
intervention
tar-21
acr
famas
ump45
akimbo g18
spas
pre-patch 1887
.44 magnum

>pretty good tier
scar-h
aug
rpd
barret 50cal
FAL with holo sight

>shit tier
everything else

I remember running around with just a single ranger, not that gay dual wield shit, just a single ranger to prove that I'm just that badass. Then I got laid and stopped caring about video games. I don't even know why I'm still here.

holy shit, back at release i was 21 and this was my fav gun.

started replaying 3 days ago after not playing since 2009. I've only encountered 2 aimbot kids. idk where the EVERY LOBBY IS A FULL TEAM OF HACKERS meme came from. Was probably true years ago but they've moved on to other games

TAR-21: All the speed of an assault rifle with all the range of an SMG

Oh fuck this gun was my jam back when I played MW2. That and the Spas-12 too.

UMP is objectively the best gun in the game, unfortunately that's just a fact.

FAMAS is the best for those who don't want to be cheap.

ACR was babbys first assault rifle.

SCAR-H was the best silenced AR.

AK-47 was the best sounding/feeling *basically the opposite of the ACR which felt like a BB gun).

Fuck off Hutch.

FAMAS with silencer, paired with m93r with silencer (AKA mini FAMAS).

You better be equipping a stinger and Tac Insert on that loadout as well, if you want to play with the big boys.

The only way to play.

i remember watching good cod people like hutch and seananners and wingsofredemption, now it's filled with snapback wearing faggots like Birdman and others of his ilk. What happened

famas was the equivalent of the m16 in cod4. it was the cheap one click nigger gun

and the ak was trash in mw2

Who /f2000/ here?

I was dat nigga running around with akimbo g18's. I have no regrets.

performance wise the AK was trash, but it sounded and felt the best to use, one of the few that didnt feel like a toy gun

>Great iron sights
>High damage, becomes OP with Stopping Power
>Only weird quirk is the Silencer drops the damage way more than any other gun

All it takes is one to ruin the game, dumb ass.
Just one cheater.
ONE.

The best gun in the game is the Xbox guide button + Y. Never lost a single game

One of my favourite things from the MW series was binding shoot to mousescroll and using sniper rifles with extended mags as assault rifles.

youtube.com/watch?v=3RpCz33ERLQ

Video is from MW3 but it worled in MW2 just as well.

>f2000
More like Faggot2000(year when the users of this gun were born)

It was full of hackers from like 2011 but they must be bored by now.

It was the defacto strongest rifle in the game. CoD offers up a lot of diversity, but diversity without balance is pretty meaningless.

>Not using Deagle tac-knife every match with an intervention as primary (literally just for the ghillie suit character model)
>End yourself

The balance was the AK had piss for accuracy beyond like 20 meters. The thing was a glorified shotgun.

heh..... nothing personnel kid........

hahahaha what the fuck that's the stupidest thing I've ever read. You drop an entire game because of one cock sucker using an aimbot? You let one guy dictate your life this much? I bet you get personally offended if anyone calls you faggot also, faggot.

>Equip assault rifle
>Attach grenade launcher
>Equip one man army, danger close and last stand
Remind me why people thought this game required any skill to play to get a nuke?

by deagle knife i assume you mean carepackage grenade?

>btfoing tryhards with the meme2000
good times

VAC bans are actually starting to come back on this game on PC.

Did I stutter?

Did anyone else autistically do all the attachment challenges for every gun every prestige?

>(((Tavor)))

Accuracy is pretty meaningless in CoD, you could easily spam center mass and still nail all your shots with it.

Also it's odd how people thought the Deagle was super strong when the USP did slightly less damage and had a better firing rate.

No I just raced through the prestiges in S&D so didn't have time for that.

No, fuck prestige. I did try to unlock every attachment for every gun until I realised every extended mag challenge is that shitty FMJ one

>pleb tier
(You)

FMJ challenge isn't too bad if you just aim for people's cover instead of what you can see

Yeah but after doing the challenge for every assault rifle it got tedious
At least it showed me FMJ is a really good attachment when used right

FMJ plus the RPK fucking shredded the plane on terminal

Everyone and their mum used these amateur ass guns

Only real niggas used the G3

>only real niggas

I don't use shit that's glitched.

Suppressors are my favorite attachment.

Camper Starting pack:
>L86 FMJ
>Scavenger
>Stopping power
>Steady aim

THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE

If you used anything other than stopping power in mw2 you were just setting yourself up for failure.

>top tier
ACR

>pleb tier
Everything else

I was constantly top kills without stopping power except on my silenced snipers

Well, yeah no shit. Not like there was anything else to use in that tier anyway.

almost everything beat the ACR in TTK

UMP was for shitters that could never learn to get good.

It was great until they put a fire rate limit in place

lel we're actually at the point in time where kiddies on Sup Forums have fond memories of mw2, probably even full on nostalgia

i remember when we used to joke about this shit back in like 2010/2011 and now it's a reality

Who else went Michael Myers with Tac Knife, Marathon Pro, Commando Pro, and throwing knife?

Yes it does you twerp.
Stopping power changed it from a 3-4HK to a 2-3HK weapon.
There were very few guns in the game that were not affected by stopping power.

Actually, best gun with FMJ and Stopping Power is the MP5K. absolutely shreds people from mid-close ranges

>0.0% recoil baby laser gun
no thanks pleb. I'll dance circles around with with my P90

And I defended the game even back in its heyday.

All you need with that gun is Steady Aim and never looking down the sights. That shit's hip fire was overpowered.

Literally the best sniper rifle

>ACR was babby's first assault rifle
>He didn't use Danger Close with the ACR GL

>P90
Oh I ma laffin

Name one gun that could stop this monster
pro tip you can't

>Play Demolition mode almost exclusively
>Learn all of the enemy spawn points
>Use tac inserts with 3 other friends to camp all of the spawns with LMGs so that the enemy team literally could do nothing
>everyone leaves except us

incredibly broken game, but damn fun

noobtube

>2187

>used to play a game in 2009
>haven't played in almost a decade
>discuss game years later
>LMAO WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR GOTYAY LMAO FUGGIN KIDDOS also idk what the word nostalgia means btw
Are you fucking retarded? Literally no body ITT said it was a great game. Everyone played it because cod4 was decent and expected this to be similar.
>i remember when we used to joke about this shit back in like 2010/2011 and now it's a reality
Stop trying to act like you've been here prior to 2016, it's painfully obvious you weren't present at the time.

I found the fal very satisfying to fire

>dual models
>become god

that's all I used until the patch

Fuck year nigger, TAR was always my favourite.

In COD4, sure. Nothing comes close to Stopping Power.
For all the misinformed crying about Juggernaut (EVERYONE ran SP because it outright doubled the killing power of 40 damage weapons, so Juggernaut only existed as a literal counter-Perk that canceled out the damage both ways), it was a shit Perk compared to SP.

But in MW2, Stopping Power had real competition.
Cold-Blooded was top tier, being the ultimate Anti-Killstreak, Anti-Attachment Perk that made you invisible to everything. For a game where so many idiots cried about Killstreaks, they were by far the most glass cannon killstreaks in the series that you could ignore with CB or take out in an instant with a Stinger. But noooooo, every dipshit straps on Stopping Power, puts a shotgun on their back and runs out into the open to get killed by helicopters.

Lightweight+Marathon+SMG was also great for the huge mobility advantage you'd have over anyone else.
Hardline was really good when you went with multiple low-value Killstreaks and played a sort-of support by keeping UAV up as much as possible and handing out Care Packages like candy.
Don't even need to mention Danger Close.
The entire set of Slot 2 Perks were very much worth using in MW2. COD4, not so much.

>not the Intervention

I bet your gamertag has the word 420 and quickscopez in it

I had a Stinger on every class. Even without cold blooded, if you switched to it as soon as you knew a killstreak was coming in, you could shut it down immediately. Harriers especially, since the bombing runs beforehand tell you exactly where they are coming from.

Killstreaks were never a problem for me.... fucking claymores and noobtoobs though...

you're a retard

ACR and P90 are baby tier, you baby

the FAL was fucking murder in hardcore

trash aim though
famas/m16 was the thing

I found that the best weapon for me in hardcore was the Raffica with a silencer. One burst to any body part dropped someone, but it's super fast ADS is what made it a beast. Fuck primaries.

>Raffica
shit I completely forgot about this. definitely my go-to pistol. was like a pocket sized famas

but the intervention is the literal greenscreen 420 quickscopez gun, you dumb retard.

>not getting nukes quickscoping with a sniper

loved shitting on you idiots running around the map

ACR with silencer and red tiger skin is the only relevant gun in the game

this
>3 shot without stopping power (2 shot with)
>with Marathon, Cold Blood, and Ninja
>RPG and C4
The ultimate SnD class

The only really mandatory perk was Sleight of Hand Pro. Fucking 2x as fast ADS? How can you not use that?

real quickscopers knew the barret was where it was at. you could get a quickscope then 2 more scoped shots off at someone before they started firing.

COD was discussed just fine on Sup Forums until Activision started forcing the yearly release thing in 2008 by shoving Treyarch in between each Infinity Ward game, which tanked the series' image of overall quality. By the time of Black Ops 1, there was no way to talk about COD in any capacity here.
2009 Sup Forums was a total shithole following its huge boost in popularity the year prior, bringing about the absolutely retarded "Sup Forums Culture" in which discussion would get drowned out by shitposting.

oh so you;re one of those kids who rapid fires their barrett

>COD was discussed just fine on Sup Forums

this was never the case. Sup Forums always hung shit on cod, regardless of its many redeeming qualities.

one man army pro

danger close
commando
noob tube
claymore

Not MW2 the fact it came out as p2p made it so everyone shit on it rightfully so I might add.

you cock snorkeling fucking faggot

FAL with ACOG was one of my fave setups. If you kept a decent distance between people you could drop them in 2-3 accurate shots

Also, anyone run the StG-44/MP44 IN CoD4? It was kinda gimping yourself but if you fancied a challenge and a very pleasing gun to shoot it was the way to go

M4A1 best gun.
Anything else is shitter tier.