Why do third parties hate the Nintendo Switch?

Why do third parties hate the Nintendo Switch?

It only has 4GB of RAM. PS4 has 8GB. Even my chink phone has more RAM than the Switch.

why do white women have no ass?

The Switch audience only cares about first party games.

the failure of the wiiu makes them unsure.

Because every nintendo console since the fucking n64 has been the equivalent of a cheap startup that closes shop and burns out after it makes some quick cash

are you blind?

she thicc ???

she has a xbox tier ass

Same reasons as Wii U. Lack of audience to buy third party, hardware is underpowered, Nintendo licensing policies are garbage.

It's a bother to work with Nintendo and it's even more of a bother to remake all of your assets and possibly parts of your engine to accommodate the lack of performance of this hybrid.

Why do you keep making this same thread? Are you that mad that the system is selling so well?

They literally just had a direct about over 20 3rd party games coming.
Check out Nintendo's eShop releases every month and stop with the console war shit.

Post more of thick teacher.

Post the webm of the teacher getting groped

White women have bigger breasts.

If you want big asses go black

If you want both go brown

i second this motion

>brap

because they already have better faces, breasts and hips

gotta left something for the competition

Gamecube was legitimately good, though. shame about their retarded ass mini-disc decision.

t. nigger

no it wasnt. gamecube was always a joke of a console.

White women have healthy asses.

Black women are all suffering from diabetes type 2 as they tell themselves they're "well-developed women" as their heart barely gets enough oxygen to beat another inch of blood.

I want a successful wife, so white is my only choice of those 3

even the super nintendo was considered underpowered when it first came out

>Gamecube
>Good

It only had 4 games worth playing.

how?

and you paid 2x more for that phone than you did for the switch
that lack of audience wont be around for long
why has it become so popular on Sup Forums to brag about being casual? first eceleb shit now this

A number of reasons

The Sony brand is powerful Ever since the PS1's success, third parties have gravitated towards them because people identity with that brand more. Also, l third parties don't like competition, and Nintendo's first party games are considered to be fierce competition. It's not hardware as much as it is business. If third parties cared about working with convoluted hardware they wouldn't have developed games for the PS2 or PS3, despite the myriad of problems both of them produced for developers.

The short answer is, money. They make more money publishing games for Sony consoles.

Because each year a new set of underage fags discover this place.

>They literally just had a direct about over 20 3rd party games coming.

How many of them are shovelware garbage or ports of 10-year-old games? 19?

They advertised dozens of games at launch too and there's literally only Zelda and Splatoon.

Being a contrarian doesn't make you cool.

t. PS2nigger

The hardware itself isn't powerful.

The Gamecube is probably Nintendo's most overrated console next to the Switch. Shitty first party releases aside from F-Zero and Metroid, the usual mediocre third party support and the god awful controller created by Miyamoto.

no one buys a Nintendo console for third party. let's stop pretending Nintendo can ever reclaim those glory days of the snes/nes. that ship sailed decades ago. let it go. back then you sort of had to, since Nintendo was the only real viable platform. now it's simply not the case. I know you want just one machine to play everything on, but you can't have it that way. deal with it.

Is anyone posting more of her or am I wasting my time here?

gamecubefags are so fucking delusional its hilarous. they think it was the last good nintendo console and everything was fucking perfect. even though the only exclusive games that improved upon its previous entires were f zero and maylay and fucking f zero was made by sega KEK. get fucked, if the shitcube was so great why the fuck did nintendo completely ditch its fanbase and make the wii? dumb cunts.

Still waiting on this webm.

>Why do third parties hate Nintendo?
Is a better question, and to answer it: Nintendo has been shitting all over third parties since the NES days. They got away with it during the NES and SNES eras since they practically owned the market.

They also compete with third party devs with their first party titles. Sony will do this too when they launch a console, but they back off after a year or third parties gain traction.

Not for nothing, but Nintendo has become a lot more lenient on its patching policies among other things.

>Melee
>Shitty

Jesus Christ, get off my board you fucking casual.

>It's contrarian to dislike the Gamecube
>The flop of a console that only sold 21 million units

it really is, i feel sorry for people who had one.

Because Nintendo consoles are dogshit and a completely embarrassment to the industry.

it's too early to say

>sales = quality

Because it's more profitable to capitalize on casuals. Everyone fucking knows this. Sales aren't an indication of a quality platform. Neither is having 3000 games with only maybe 50 good ones.

People that hate the GameCube are the usual faggots that hated Sunshine and Wind Waker because they even dared doing anything differently. Faggots like you are the reason why we got a string of shitty safe NSMB type games with homogenized artstyles and gameplay during the late Wii and WiiU era.

Nintendo is a company full of retards that are too lazy and dumb to work properly with third party companys

gamecube pandered to casuals. next argument.

No it didn't. Next argument.

people hate sunshine and wind waker because they are shit games

>you weren't attractive enough to have a hot teacher fuck your youthful brains out

Feels bad

yes it did. next.

weak hardware

No it didn't. next

yes it did. next.

my 5th grade teacher's assistant stroked my dick once

No it didn't. Next

why did you let him do that

yes it did. next.

>tfw you arent brave enoght to ask a girl out
>tfw you are 26 yo virgin and counting

no it didn't. next

her actuallly

her name was Sue and she was a chubby redhead

>why the fuck did nintendo completely ditch its fanbase and make the wii?
Are you implying the Wii was a good fucking decision? It's the reason why people think Nintendo is a joke. The Gamecube was Nintendo trying to compete in the same market and audience as the Xbox and Playstation. Were they successful? Maybe not. But 1 more generation of consoles like the Gamecube would have gained them an actual following and third party support. The WiiU should have been the Wii. Instead they chose the faggot casual crowd that jumped boats the second the trend became stale and that's why the WiiU failed massively.

PS2 niggers are the fucking worst. They think their console isn't inundated with faggot weebshit JRPGs and shovel ware. If the PS2 was released today nu-Sup Forums would call it a weeb machine daily. Every insecure little PS2 faggot becomes anally devastated whenever the Gamecube is praised.

yes it did. next.

>nintendies just now accepting that switch will be a failure

Cause it's a shit console and more of a handheld?

>chubby
you mean a morbidly obese lardo

It gets harder year after year.

>. But 1 more generation of consoles like the Gamecube would have gained them an actual following and third party support.
no it wouldnt. the gamecube was failure and flopped. stop acting like it was some big success retard.

>Hating Baten Kaitos
>Hating Baten Kaitos Origins
>Hating Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
>Hating Melee
>Hating Assault
>Hating best version of RE4
>Hating Metroid Prime
>Hating Metroid Prime 2
>Hating F-Zero GX
>Hating Double Dash
>Hating Bloody Roar Primal Fury
>Hating Custom Robo
>Hating Eternal Darkness
>Hating Geist
>Hating Nintendo Puzzle Collection

How do you do it? How do you faggots do it?

why do non whites have such massive inferiority complexes

We get it, you're a teenager that gets off on things being edgy. Your favorite LoZ is Twilight Princess and your favorite Mario is some Newgrounds game where Mario has a gun. You've yet to mature to the point where you can acknowledge that not everything has to be "adult" or "grown up." Stop being so insecure with your Shadow the Hedgehog bullshit and grow a pair, little man.

>PS2 niggers are the fucking worst. They think their console isn't inundated with faggot weebshit JRPGs and shovel ware. If the PS2 was released today nu-Sup Forums would call it a weeb machine daily.

Not him but what? Most people like the PS2 for having JRPGs. A lot of people still play and enjoy JRPGs on the Playstations show, if games like Persona 5 show.

Enjoy your hitty homogenized safe sequel #4596 faggot. At least Odyssey is going back to Sunshine and 64 level design so you Galaxy fags can finally kill yourselves.

no it didn't. next

nice projection m8

Why do you still want 3rd party support on the switch?
Feel bored about mario and zelda?
Maybe metroid with help you.
If the ps4 plays ports equivalent on low on PC, imagine how much below that must be the graphics to play it, or how much time (a decade) to play something like skyrim.

Western developers are lazy and view Nintendo as eternal competition that must be demonized toward their own interests.

wtf dude, just be yourself haha XD

kek gamecubefags getting blown the FUCK out

user, just fucking do it. You WILL get rejected. Time and time again. But sometimes you won't. And that's what matters. If you never ask, you have a 100% chance of never getting a girl.

This. Third party games in this day and age suck.

We are all connected :)

>tfw no sexy teacher ever rode your dick on top of her desk while still wearing her high heels

>haha w-we dont need 3rd party support!
>PS4 selling millions
>PS4 games selling millions
>Xbox back into the fray with just one announcement
>Nintendo fans: haha, at least we got splatoon, arms, and zelda!

t. 15 year old in a faded Disturbed t-shirt and a wallet chain

go back and play your shitty little console no one gives a fuck about

lmfao gl with that

I fucking said it wasn't a success moron, learn to read. If they continued with the trend of the Gamecube with pushing specs and making more "hardcore" games that focused on gameplay over control methods they would have a more solid following and if the WiiU would have come out instead of the Wii Nintendo would have easily had third party support. Nintendo is literally a generation behind ever since after the GameCube. Deny it all you want, ps2nigger.

The point is that nu-Sup Forums constantly shits on PS3 or PS4 being weeb machines, most of them being ps2niggers, yet the PS2 was the biggest weeb machine of them all. PS2 fags are just cancer overall. You can always tell who they are with how upset they get when anyone mentions the Gamecube being a good console immediately going with the typical >m-muh sales reply.

>That kid who had lewd thoughts of all his female teachers

Maybe during the NES days, but not during the SNES days you had other viable platforms in which companies that did put out Nintendo software also put out games for the TG-16 and the Genesis.

How's life on the spectrum?

exactly, gamecube was a shit console

Dont give me this new feel to feel

Obviously not true. But white women have the best looking pussies and assholes. That's why l other races try to fuck and marry them. Worst are blacks. That pussy looks like fucking charcoal. Rank

Guess I hit a little to close to home, eh kid? It's nothing personnel.

just to let you know, i won the argument.

Black women in generally tend to be be more well off than Black men.

They just have different priorities.