Hotline Miami

All around talk about Hotline Miami and Hotline Miami 2:Wrong Number

I got all the achievements in 1, and started working on 2. Beat the game on hard, only have to a+ a few more levels on normal and a few misc ones. Realized that the 50000 kill on will take hours of grinding and dropped it

im still siting and playing HM 1 to get all achievements

(music starts)

Dead Ahead

Just saying Biker is my favorite character

50k kills isn't too bad. Just play through some of the levels a few times. I think I had 50k shortly after beating hard and A+'ing everything in normal.

I love hotline miami 1, i didn't like 2 as much because the level design is, imo, hot garbage, even more so on hard mode.

Besides that it is an alright franchise and i wish we had more games.

I also wish the HM: Wildanimals comics had a physical release.

at least we are getting a hotline miami inspired level on the new No More Heroes: Travis Strike Back.

Also a Fan made game called Midnight Animals

>Midnight Animals
Didn't the game turn into a completely different thing? I remember it having some persona 5 related gameplay or dialog options.

from what i've heard the creator broke up with his girlfriend, turned it into a persona like then just canned the whole thing

yes

Who's your favorite character gameplay-wise?
For me, it's gotta be Pardo and his gun executions.

In the first game, Brandon just because GOTTA GO FAST + melee. In the second game, I really liked the swans once I figured out things like leading people over to you using gun shots and then eviscerating them with the chainsaw.

Is getting an S on everything a requirement for getting all HM2 achievements?

Talking about both
in the first it would be Biker but like as picking one Tony
in the second its also is Tony

ash you fffuck

When was it established that Biker was a manlet?

I played the PS4 version

Jacket did nothing wrong