RAMIREZ, LAST MAG, MAKE IT COUNT

RAMIREZ, LAST MAG, MAKE IT COUNT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FhKgYrJ4IKw
youtube.com/watch?v=9qOWSLIluZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HChdE0putu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god this level was so good. I love any game that has modern war in the US IE MW2 or world in conflict

>THE SILO DOORS ARE OPEN! I REPEAT, THE SILO DOORS ARE OPEN!
>Good.
>mfw

>Last mag
>Passes an entire rifle

That level was pretty fucking cool.

I Also loved the multiplayer of this game.

Price is a madman.

ON YOUR FEET SOLDIER

WE

ARE

LEA VING

What's another COD game that had good story? I enjoyed Black Ops 1 and 2.

I don't remember that guy having a cloth over his face.

The quote is said later. Right here the ranger just says

>TAKE THIS AND STAY DOWN

Doesn't he get shot literally immediately after?

>tfw a 2007 Call of Duty has better facial animations and voice acting than a 2017 bioware rpg

COD 4 was fuckin' amazing. All Ghillied Up and Shock and Awe were great missions.

Totally agreed. It's a really cool and refreshing setting. Modern America, untouched by war, now under heavy attack.

The only thing about that part of the campaign is that we should have seen tons of civilians trying to get out of the battlezone. Even better yet, seeing armed militia.

yes

RAMIREZ
EAT UP BURGERTOWN

Call of Duty was always trash. It's just so goddamn boring. The antithesis of fun. I guess the multiplayer was alright though, at least until it became a reflex test mess.

So when are we going to Moscow?

>An EMP somehow disabled an ACOG
God this game was so fucking stupid.

>modern games are so shit that Sup Forums starts appreciating Modern Warfare

>Current Sup Forums has threads about fucking Call of Duty Modern Battle Whatever

MW2 was definitely the start of the COD saturation, but no one wanted to admit at the time that it was actually fun.

youtu.be/FhKgYrJ4IKw

MW1 was a good game, it was a breath of fresh air for FPS at the time, but it's gameplay has infected the FPS genre so perniciously that it gets alot of hate here.

What surprises me the most is when people(on Sup Forums) are shocked when I say that something like Titan Fall 2 is basically Modern Warfare, but faster. It's like they haven't played an FPS before 2007. The gameplay of TF2 is in the same neighborhood as MW1 while something like Quake or Doom is in a completely different city.

>play as americans
>"RAMIREZ, SECURE BURGER TOWN"

Can't make this shit up.
Infinity Ward were the only ones that were self-aware and yet delivered some epic moments

I never bothered with a COD after MW2, so they never went to Moscow then? Lame.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qOWSLIluZQ

Wouldn't be able to make a game like this now without it being full of stronk ranger gurlz ruining any sense of verisimilitude.

Came here to post this.

>Burgerland gets attacked by a foreign army
>First thing they do is try and defend a McDonald's
Pottery.

world in conflict had those iirc

It's because Sup Forums being Sup Forums hated COD due to popularity. The only difference is now you can have a COD thread and it won't be a majority of the posts mocking people playing the game.

I think this is the remaster

>mag
uh, I think you mean clip dumbass?

There was a MW2 remaster?

MW2 is to MW1 what DS1 is to DeS

>clip

youtube.com/watch?v=HChdE0putu4

Was he right?

kys

go away /k/

>Can't tell an ACOG from an EOTech

you have no business calling anyone else stupid

What was his plan again?

>Another country chooses to fight a land war in the USA.

Wow, this plot is pretty stupid.

The cloth appears in the EMP mission
You wish ;_;

How was an old officer able to beat the shit out of an elite spec ops soldier?

Start WW3 because he was angry that soldiers under his command died in a nuclear blast in the first modern warfare and the US government didn't respond to it from his point of view.

Oh shit, they just made a MW1 remaster, my mistake. If that's the case, I think they just use a random American soldier model in this scene that can change in different playthroughs.

Homefront (I think) had North Korea invading and occupying the US. That was some bizarre alternative universe.

>Another country chooses to fight a land war in Asia

Wow, this plot is pretty stupid.

>verisimilitude

woah.....

Now that I think about it, he basically detonated a nuke in space. What about the fallout?

>Koreans invade the US

Modern Military Shooters have never had rational stories.

I smell a nigga with a degree in English.

What happened to this place?

That alternate universe still didnt make any fucking sense either.

What happened in MW3 I played it once but don't remember

Price is old too

it's a useful word that will facilitate your shitposting, learn it brainlets

nigga u dumb

Time.

Pretty soon, people are going to be remembering Overwatch as a classic skill-based shooter like tribes or quake.

People will be recommending Brutal Doom over Doom.

WoW will be considered a hardcore game.

Everybody will prefer nu-xcom over old.

The world has moved on.

kek

The Eifel tower gets blown up in a C I N E M A T I C fashion

Sup Forums hated cod because it was shit, quit trying to convince yourself otherwise.

>you can have a COD thread and it won't be a majority of the posts mocking people playing the game.

This is a result of you drooling retards flooding Sup Forums in the last 10 years

Well, at least you getting use out it now instead of ending up as a barista like some of the people I know.

Makarov kidnaps the Russian president's daughter, Price and Soap (fucking rip) chase after him, America is kinda there doing stuff

>>People will be recommending Brutal Doom over Doom.
People have already been recommending Brutal Doom over Doom

Kids *are* recommending Brutal Doom over the original. They don't even play the iWad maps.

Why did Burger Town become a meme?

Time happened

Don't forget fighting the Russians in Germany and you don't even see a single member of the Bundeswehr

Nah, now we have contrarians pretending CoD isn't largely shit now that it's not as popular.
Plus, contrarians who are trying to be contrarian to popular Sup Forums opinion, which is that CoD is largely shit.

played college ball

America is under attack, and the first thing they do is choose to defend a fast food place.

>It's because Sup Forums being Sup Forums hated COD due to popularity.

Fuck off, pedogaf.

kill niggers

the multiplayer is actually extremely tight and competitive but Sup Forums will never admit it because it's extremely popular with the kids that play FIFA

S nany bog.

Soap dies (or was that MW2)
Makarovs right hand man Yuri realizes hey maybe this guy is crazy
Yuri joins forces with Price and put on juggernaut outfits and storm a giant hotel in Dubai
Makarov survives bullshit after bullshit.
Some explosions happen and Yuri gets impaled on rebar
More explosions happen as youre about to kill Makarov again before Yuri comes for the suprise from behind and shoots Makarov twice
Makarov STILL lives because fucking stupid bullshit and kills Yuri
Finally you pounce on Makarov wrap his neck with some cable and hang him

I fucking hate Cod villains they survive the most insane bullshit and always get the upperhand that it makes your victory over them less sweet because they ALWAYS kill your niggas.

HELP US SAVE US

New York is liberated, Eiffel Tower falls, Soap dies, secondary MC dies later, Price kills Makarov. Also whoever the fuck voiced Gaz and Ghost appears as a secondary character yet again but doesn't die this time. Also threadly reminder Black Ops 2 has made the best western attempt at a CYOA story in any video game released in the past decade.

Didn't they have the GIGN show up?

>the multiplayer is actually extremely tight and competitive
Is that a joke?

BO2 choice system would have been nice if it wasnt for every single game before training your brain that none of your choices matter.

Like who the fuck would shoot Mason in the leg and not expect a mission failure. Cause I tried shooting the guards and it didnt work so I was like oh I guess this is just another gotta kill him for story bullshit.

Yeah, in the Paris mission. But you still don't get to play as them for some reason, you're just some Delta Force operator.

The fact that the fights always have cinematic bullshit that you have no control over as a player always makes them feel a bit cheap.
>mfw Ghost gets got
That being said, I remember BLOPS 2 had a part where you could actually shoot a mini-boss outside of a cutscene and thus completely stop them from showing up later in the game. That was cool.

It's not a joke user

Prove to me you're a fucking man.

I loved that level so much just because all the lights were out and it nice seeing the military completely seperated and have to rely on old methods of communication, tactics and flares everywhere.
>STAR
>i SAID STAR
>TEXAS DON'T SHOOT

I'd have to pull out my old 360 but I'm sure I did this

>HOOOOLY SHIIIIIT

I still have Dunns line stuck in my head

trick is to never reload, shoot through chairs, and just pick up other guns

Christ this took me like two hours I'm so ashamed

>hey my little dot is out

The whole modern warfare line is actually pretty entertaining. 3 is kinda weak though.
Blops 3 was actually pretty fucking wild.
WaW is depressing.
Ghosts is even more depressing.
You could always go back and play the older ones too. I've always liked Finest Hour and 2.

I thought shooting Mason in the leg would still result in him dying so I just went for the headshot

I remember the scene where you had to shoot your own guy in the head, but if you shot him in the leg instead he'd show up in the ending credits alive.
Blew my friend's mind when i told him about it

devoted a whole evening to this, but felt genuinely satisfied with myself after doing it

>and 2.
>mfw trying to hold the hill on America's final level on Veteran