What is your opinions on him?

just a general consensus on why people hate him so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o_pCM6gFXXE
youtu.be/18c3S7JiRNA
youtu.be/oTw_i9dBEmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's always been an annoying cunt who makes really shitty videos. I used to think that his retardation was a newly acquired thing (fnaf lol), but looking back, I realize I just had shit taste.

obnoxious voice, unfunny

His only good videos are the ones with sperging math or his youtube series. The former because, even if the end result is inaccurate (i.e. Wario's height) it's entertaining to see how much calculations go into that bullshit. The latter are just interesting to me.

Am I supposed to know some literally who e-celeb?
Sage.

since it's going to happen anyway I'll break the ice
>literally who?

matpat

The Pope.

every weekend the same thread, the same responses

He is incredibly obnoxious and supremely arrogant. I can't stand his voice, and he seems like the type of person who loves to hear himself talk.

Money hungry greedy kike that has lost all passion for his channel and the content he makes. He's a zombie driven only by his desire for views and ad revenue

We're all jealous of his wife

being the embodiment of reddit

fnaf and undertale autism

looking too deep into kids games

yfw MatPat does an hour long livestream just to try and badly refute a video someone made about him

Watched like 5 minutes of a stream they did. Gotta love how GT is "their" creation now

/thread

He good in the beginning then the FNAF shit happened, and he became an annoying cunt, then I saw the For Honor video.
And that was when I stopped watching.
>all of those inaccuracies
I'm glad other youtubers made videos calling him out on his bullshit.

He used to be pretty good. He acted like he actually gave a shit about the quality of his content. Not to mention, he got right into to point. Now, he's an unfunny annoying retard that constantly makes horrible jokes only 8 year o,da would laugh at. I also hate the overly enthusiastic way he makes his voice. Before, he was chill and actually acted serious. Now, he's like one of those let's players that has the personality of someone from a kid's cartoon.

Hello GFM

He was the last big youtube success story. Same with IHE.

>I'm glad other youtubers made videos calling him out on his bullshit.
for example?

i wanna see him being crushed

>chris chan
>avgn

Fuck off newfag

I like him, Idon't get the hate, he clearly is being obnoxious and memey as his gimmick. It's ironic and funny.

It's like thinking dunkey acts the same way he does in his funnier videos.

he does theories on video games.

>I was just being ironic

School sucks, amirite?

He has one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard, is way too smug for his own good, and I fucking hate the retarded "is mario actually sonic's mom!?!" type of outlandish straw grasping theories that people love to spam their headcannon and stand behind "prove me wrong!!" as defense

They were calling him out on his For Honor video

>viking
youtu.be/o_pCM6gFXXE
>knight
youtu.be/18c3S7JiRNA
>samurai
youtu.be/oTw_i9dBEmM

Jealously, he has good looks, a cute gf, makes ton of youtube cash for stupid videos and most things in his life seem to be going pretty good.

Nah, I like plenty of e celebs. He's also not good looking. I'm a gayfag with low standards but he has some smug ass look on his face at all times and is nothing special. Totally punchable face

>"this game reminds me of undertale!"
>its Lisa

clickbait fag lord

His early videos were okay. He got more and more annoying over time though. In my eyes this mostly comes down to two major points:

1. His narcissism. He now constantly, CONSTANTLY, shoehorns his own face into unfunny gags that go on for way too long. It's like he wants to have his face plastered all over the video in some self-aggrandising move.

2. His fucking girlfriend. He really seems like one of those guys who doesn't get "bros b4 hos". In one video (I forgot which) there was some huge collage celebrating all the GT channel creators. Gaijin Goomba and the other guy had smaller images while in the center his girlfriend was there as a huuuuge help. Because the two guys who actually create content are worth less than the bitch who sucks his arrogant dick, right?

I now watch his videos in spite of the guy making him. At first I saw Gnoggin as a rip-off but Gnoggin has now surpassed Game Theory. Not because Gnoggin got better, but because MatPat became insufferable. I wish he'd be a bit more humble.

I hate how 1/3 of the video is just him talking about some other random shit that has nothing to do with the theory. Like him talking about some shit about diet coke and how coca cola should sponsor him.

i have no idea who this fagking is, and if you do i honestly feel bad for you. stop posting imho

That's 1/3 of the video more screentime for his smug mug. I guess.

>Big Papi
out

faggoty face

annoying voice

>sucking gaijin goombas dick
kys homo

>gayfag

lol

I kind of feel bad for matpat.
On one hand, people that don't like him tend to be autistic. They're the type of people that hate anything even remotely popular. He was a victim of contrarians much like pewdiepie.

On the other hand I just can't defend his whole undertale crap. The one thing you should NEVER do when you're famous is to unironically get angry at your viewers and critics. He's the reason why people don't view video games as art.
Also it angers me how easily he dismissed LISA when that game shits all over undertale.

Fuck yeah, I would fuck that kangaroo pussy
Mat is so lucky m8

>Gaijin 'sjw neckbeard' Goomba

i dont know how these people exist but I really do hate them

how do sjws get into anime?

That's how women work, bro. Leeching off men is how they stay alive.

Any good theory channels that aren't matpat?

Some of his theories are good. But there are a good chunk of this theories that are basically him grasping at straws to sound cool and edgy.

I recently sat down and watched a video to validate why I hate this nigger so much.

I already knew
>He puts his stupid face in the center of all his videos
>The whole fnaf bullshit
>Youtube Red
>created other channels with other people for his theory empire

So I watched a video where he talks about "Vine Invasion".

Compared to these pricks he seemed like a nice guy, liked his opinion.
Seems like he actually works hard for his videos.
Still a shitty slut though.

Who?

When did he express himself as a SJW? The only thing even remotely close to a SJW opinion I've seen coming from him (and admittedly I don't watch him all that loyally) is when he complained about Maid Dragon's sexualization of 8 year olds. And let's be honest, you can't really fault him for that. That's not being a SJW, that's being a normal person.

>He's the reason why people don't view video games as art
well i guess he isnt ALL bad then

artfags are the worst. If you disagree go back to 'playing' dear ester

>gaijin
>sjw
He is more like a redditor

They are art though. Tetris was actually in an art museum I believe.
Don't devolve the thread buddy.

If a crucifix dipped in piss can be art, so can video games.

I mean serious actual art.
Video games can be the next emotional story telling medium. It's just you have garbage like gone home and the last of us ruining the image.