Discuss Splatoon

What level are you?
What rank ?
How many hours played ?
What do you like about the game ?
What do you dislike?

I WANNA FUCK THAT SQUID

>Invisibility lost 55/45% wins

Pearl will lose the next Splatfest because Marinashitters are going to change side hoping for a win after repeatingly getting destroyed.

>Picking with your dick
Have we learned nothing from the first game?

>tfw Flightbro

Invisibility won. Those nips just like flying because they want to bomb pearl habor again

this was a north american splatfest, doesn't-play-the-game-kun

great now we're left with this piece of shit thread

It's a game made by japs on a jap console

Yeah but they're busy arguing over McNuggets and French fries.

>mcfaggots and fartfries
wow japan is totally kino

Just got to level 15. Trislosher is exactly as broken as I thought it was. What the fuck where they thinking with this weapon?

Triple S
Most stuff.
Lack of stages, blasters, and the stinger.

Please don't post pictures of my wife

It's really frustrating it wasn't nerfed

>Be invisibro
>Win every single one of my games
>Still lose

For fucks sake.

I'm level 23. Trying to work my way to level 30 so I can get extra snails.
Eh, C-, I don't really play ranked. At least not until I have the gear setups that I want.
Dunno.
I like Salmon Run, and I like that they added a way to make the gear that you want instead of depending on rerolls anymore.
As for what I hate about the game:

1. They nerfed the dynamo too much. In the old game they nerfed it already so it wouldn't kill as easily, yet they nerfed it again for the splash range. At this point, its the worst roller.
2. I would have prefered the ability chunk system worked instead where any ability gives you a number of chunks, and just have abilities cost a higher number of chunks instead (like 50 or something). Because this means to get the ability chunk that I want, I need to get gear that is likely to have it, farm that gear, keep scrubbing it, and do this forever till I have enough chunks. Also, its inconsistent to have the chunk number change depending on how many repeats it has (like if I want a second swim up, if I already have one, the cost is 20 instead of 10)
3. Handicap matches should instead just have the match end with the disconnected side losing.
4. I really don't like the vertical flick they added to the rollers. It would make sense if it gave you a advantage, like where it could actually kill in one hit, rewarding you for aiming. But it doesn't. All it does is make a ink trail forward that anybody can cover, and anybody can kill you for, since rollers typically are slow. And I even checked the carbon to see if it was still too weak to actually be useful, and it still is. It just seems like they added the vertical fling to get rid of people doing the jump fling with rollers so easily.

As for the splatfest, I was surprised my side won. I didn't pick flight because of pearl, but just because its a cool thing to have, and freedom really connects with me.

i dont just post pictures i fuck her in all eight of her octopussies. invisicuck

I've been hearing people say this a lot, and as someone who's killed lost of trisloshers, whats so broken about them? I don't understand.

What weapon do you use, if you use a low range automatic-ish weapon then it can fuck you, decent blasters or chargers and you're fine

I don't have the game. I just post in the threads anyway because I really want Switch to be able to create my own squiddo.

i need a job

>What level are you?
>What rank ?
A-
>How many hours played ?
30+
>What do you like about the game ?
The multiplayer, ranked and salmon run
>What do you dislike?
A lot of the weapons feel samey

Rapists lose again

>say the Octobrush is broken
>anons advocate, say it isn't broken and that I'm just shit
>decide to use it for the first time
>pic related
Fuck you people, this thing is busted as shit. The lack of range is almost a non factor unless you're sitting out in the open like a retard. You can get ambushes so easily, and the target can't do shit about it. I get kills just swinging wildly in the general direction of a squid, without actually looking at them. Height hardly matters since splatting someone above you is easy as shit too, not to mention if I fuck up I can roll away.
Autobomb also gets me kills with ZERO effort on my part, and the Inkjet is probably the most powerful special in the game right now, especially when used at a range where you can shoot at people but can't get shot at.

Octobrush is a crutch, anyone who tries to defend it is just a shitter.
That one loss had 2 Octobrushes on the enemy team by the way.

>What level are you?
>What rank ?
A+ Splatzones
S Tower Control
A+ Rain Maker
>How many hours played ?
95+ hours
>What do you like about the game?
Fun, Cute squid. aesthethics.
>What do you dislike?
furrys, trannys and tumblr invasion

lol i havent lost a single splatfest yet

I choose the one that a powerful and competitive person would choose

>mayonnaise, because its just more valuable then ketchup
>flight because it extends human ability not a coping mechanism for insecurities
>ice cream is healthier and overall always good.

just hit level 30 but i was s+ in splatoon 1
about 60 or so? no checked in a while

i like the lore,the look and the concept that kills isnt the onlything you gotta worty about,covering ground and teamwork makes it interesting,i love the thrill of constantly trying to break into the enemies side off the bat and fending them off till i can let rip a bomb rush

salmon run lost outpost,i fucking hate that map.

t.virgin neet

Ninja Squid Splat Roller. By the time I get hit once, I am too close for it to matter, and then I kill them usually.

i want to punch her stomach till she throws up everywhere

Long Island Ice Tea, virgin, neat.

>Pearl's side won yet again
can Marina ever recover?

Everything. It has the same range as a splattershot but no damage drop-off so you'll win a max range fight, you can wave it in the general direction of the enemy and hit people, and it has an absurdly good kit since a burst will either finish somone off or put them in one-shot kill range, and ink armor is just a powerful utility in general. Also it's really hard to see what you're shooting at when a Trislosher is going at it.

It's just a wall. If you have a weapon with equal or shorter range (which is most of the weapons in the game), it just shuts down all of your options. I'm just murdering entire teams with this bullshit.

new york is a cuck state m8

A bit over level 30, I don't remember
A+ rainmaker, A something for the others
Like 100 hours
It's a very mobile shooter and every action you take can make a difference
I don't like how cramped most of the maps are, there's so many little elevated areas that mostly benefit buckets and brushes and they mess with your aim.

>26
>A's
>60
>Salmon Run
>Salmon Run's scheduling

S+ in Rainmaker, S in Splat Zones and Tower control
+300
Feels like a genuine improvement from the first game, especially with how you upgrade gear. Salmon Run is also really really fun
>Crutch bucket.

You guys looking forward to the next Splatfest?

Any idea when it is?

next splatfest ideas: POST

>mario vs luigi
>Bowser vs Donkey Kong
>Gif vs Jif
>diet vs workout
>splatoon 1 specials vs splatoon 2 specials
>

Did i do good?

Boys vs girls
Can you imagine the salt when boys have overhwelming wins?

LS vs Hemi

oh my....

this would dismantle society...man i can feel the salt from here

w-who would Marina choose?

>have a female inkling
>choose team boys anyway

LOCK ME UP

antifa vs alt-right

>What level are you?
>What rank ?
S+ on all modes, proving any shitter can get there with enough time.
>How many hours played ?
235+
Style, movement, music, weapon variety
>What do you dislike?
Every new stage except Inkblot and Manta Maria

>300 hours and only 44

How
Do you lose a lot or just trying to get all the hero weapons?

A lot of it was the hero weapons, the rest a fuckton of Salmon Run and simply using Squid Beatz as a jukebox when drawing shit.

>tfw I picked Flight and lost
>alot

Fries vs. Chicken Nuggets

Sweet mama woomy, and I thought the Sailor shirt was cutting it close.

>mcnuggies???
fuckin lost it

>What level are you?

>What rank ?
B+ on all three modes.

>How many hours played ?
70 or more.

The gameplay itself obviously, it is great how everything ypu do matter and you can't even run (or swim in this case) or recharge without shotting first.

>What do you dislike?
Ranked mode rotating, I'm okay with Salmon Run being advailable obly certain days and maps rotating, but please don't cockblock me from ranking up when I only need one more match to rank up.

>3 for 3 on splatfests

I hate how confined lost outpost gets, but man do I love it for griller and glowfly waves. The walls are just high enough to keep the target safe and make splatting easy peasy.

>What level are you?

>What rank ?
S S A+

>How many hours played ?
no clue. many hours

Splatoon gameplay , salmon run and it's general charm in world , lore and designs etc.

>What do you dislike?
not a fan of how weak rollers are and that vertical flick
online could be improved in a few ways

>Splatoon 2 is now so dead it has to ripoff ARMS threads

What the hell went wrong?