What kind of fucking pleb would prefer Katherine over goddess Catherine?

What kind of fucking pleb would prefer Katherine over goddess Catherine?

I do.

>Have a steady 4 years relationship with a hot and intelligent girl.
>lol let's ruin it with some random blonde slut I found in a shady bar one day
Sure, the best choice indeed.

>Not picking Space Cowboy
No user, you are the pleb

I'd nut into either of them because I'm desperate enough to not be picky.

Katherine is way hotter. I'd let her boss me around if it meant plowing that sexy ass on a regular basis.

I get that you're shitposting, but the whole fucking game was tilted in Catherines favor. Katherine was cast as your whiny hag of a wife, while Catherine was the giggling manic pixie girl. Go back and watch how Katherine was never once cast in a positive light

>never wanting to get caged into shitty marriage with a shitty kid from a shitty bitch mom
>get hot as HELL girl to be happy with instead

Wow Katherine fags are on suicide watch.

>Katherine is way hotter. I'd let her boss me around if it meant plowing that sexy ass on a regular basis.

You are a fucking beta with shit taste.

>k wants you to grow up and get serious with the relationship
>c just wants to fug

k is the adult choice, obviously

Catherine is a pump and dump slut
Katherine is wife material

Easy.

No kidding. Both Catherines were emotionally abusive.

Well Katherine is fucking trash.

I'll be whatever you want me to be if it means I get to wed Katherine, impregnate her, and take responsibility.

Catherine is a fucking goddess to be with in amazing adventures in hell and Katherine is a life-ruining option for normalfags who want a fucking babby who's probably from some Ahmed.

You must be 18+ to post here.

Why wouldn't you choose Catherine?
Seems like the best option from the two.

Catherine is voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro

Instant win

I prefer Qatherine.

>not picking neutral
end ur life my man

I'm 28 you fucking mongrel and I'd never prefer ugly bespectacled bitch like Katherine with a shitty kid and shitty marriage.

Catherine is a fucking life savior who offers you amazing adventures and sex instead of having garbage life with a boring slut you never wanted to live with forever (and her shitty kid)

Didnt K lie about being pregnant or some shit?

Loner end please.

Do people ignore how much of a bitch Catherine was during the game or are they so used to 3DPD bullshit they find it 'normal'?

Where can I play this Game?

Long hair > Short hair

If I recall, she thought she was pregnant but she really wasn't and was afraid to tell you since she'd already made a big deal about it.

Emulate it or buy it on PS3/Xbox 360

Katherine*
Whoops

ps3/360. I bought it for like 5 buck years ago, it's probably even cheaper now.

cat is a slut though so you will likely be cucked at some point

K all day

I literally did this in real life, but with a redhead gal I met at an Irish pub. We were both engaged but decided to break off our respective relationships.

6 years later and 4 of those married, still one of the best decisions of my life.

Normies want their shitty normie relationships

>longtime girlfriend wants you to grow up and be a man
>ahh what a fucking bitch stop nagging

I'm not you so don't project you beta cuck

Catherine is crazy

Katherine just wants to move forward in life

>Laura Bailey will never do weeb games again

God bless *kissu

You're gonna get cucked by a baby with K, so you're fucked either way. May as well choose based on looks at this point.

>he didn't beat Babel and win the true waifu

More like she tricks you and bullies you into becoming someone you are not.
Women and their fucking mind games. Don't want a loser? Then don't date one. Don't fucking expect the loser to suddenly become a hardworking person just because you are sleeping with him.

Catherine is 10/10 goddess

How is there a debate.
Katherine is an overbearing bitch trying to control you.
Catherine is a literal sex demon eating your essence and trying to control you.

Be a space cowboy, fuccbois.

>steady
>he was so bored of her he always tried avoiding her in to the bar
>when they meet up he day dreams and pretends to listen
>constantly bitches about her to his friends

Yeahh fuck off, she wasn't an interesting partner for him

>Game where all you do is push blocks around
Why

Katherine actually put out

To be fair, you only know what she's like during the week that Vincent Is cheating.

>Catherine is a literal sex demon eating your essence and trying to control you.

Except you can have happy as HELL end with Catherine and all Katherine can offer for you is to ruin your life with her babby.

>Game where all you do is shoot aliens
>Game where all you do is walk around
>Game where all you do is drive cars
why indeed

Catherine is literally a demon that Not Sean Connery put in there to ruin your life and Katherine is just a regular women being bitchy.

All women are Thots, sort yourself out and go to space

Yes, I'm sure she put an act during the game because lol why not?
Meanwhile Catherine spent her whole life protecting Vincent in the shadows,but was too shy to do something about it.
/shitposting
We should only discuss about the events that happened during the game.

I can't imagine being this jaded

>game where all you do is watch paint dry

Space nigga

Stay mad, cuck.

This is TRUE END.

I think it was because he was scared of her. He was evading reality.

Katherine: Normie beta fucks
Catherine: sex-starved Sup Forumsirgins
Space cowboy: Be your own person

Katherine > Freedom > Catherine
Only virgins will dispute this

It's not a coincidence that the endings that don't involve Katherine are absolutely absurd, with the Catherine endings being outright self-parody with the final boss sharing a bed with the protagonist. You may not like Katherine herself, but her route is the proper one for any man to take. Anything else is permanent manchild mode and the developers knew it.

>but her route is the proper one for any man to take
bitch doesn't trust you enough to tell you about the babby but you're still expected to take care of it.

Any woman that lies about being pregnant deserves a court order not to come within 100 yards of you. Also you should buy a gun.

That was wrong, but given Vincent was cheating on her and had been stringing her along for years, harming her future, I can't blame her for it.

>Katherine constantly lies, complains, and belittles you
Hay guys don't be a manchild

anti-katherines (not just people that prefer catherine) are people that have never interacted with people outside of the internet, it's so easy to tell

How was he stringing her along. She had a midlife crisis and suddenly the hippy she loved up till that point wasn't good enough.

>cheating on her
Never happened
>stringing her along
So dump him? Why does Vincent has to do whatever that bitch wants?

PS4 remaster when? I didn't have a PS3.

>I want my 3d normalfag pig disgusting be the same in video games

Yeah kill yourself, you don't even belong on Sup Forums and can safely fuck off to plebbit.

never played this game so i dunno which is which but blondes are disgusting animals

They made it pretty clear in the game that Kathrine is getting fed up and that's why she is acting the way she is. I think it was Vincent's best friend that had positive things to say about Kathrine, another of his friends had a thing for her. None of Vincent's friends called her a bitch or a nag.

>lel le go back to rebbit! xD
the most reddit of arguments

What kind of faggot would choose any woman over the cold endless void of space?

Go pay your Stacy alimony

The game is also backwards compatible on Xbox One.

This was the game made pretty darn clear. And how is your friend wanting to fuck your gf a good point?
Katherine is fucking crazy. I bet she would abort the baby if Vincent loses his job or looks at her funny.

>not the real best girl

Y'all niggas gay, Erica is where it's at

Doesn't this canonically happen in C's good end? Because it's literally a job, but she comes home and whines about how she doesn't enjoy it anymore because Vincent is SO much better in bed than anyone else.

>t. faggots
ruin every thread without fail

There's nothing wrong with liking Catherine over Katherine you autistic wizard, but if you're going to be a beta and cheat that's what's wrong. Break up with K before getting with C you fucking sperg.

This one deserves to go to jail though. Fucking tranny taking advantage of a innocent kid.

And then they cry that nobody likes them and they are opressed. Fucking degenerates.

Can confirm, Catherine was devs waifu and a mary sue

fag

thats different though, redheads are actual goddesses unlike blonde pigs

>Losing your V card to a tranny

I feel bad for lil Toby

You know what, I just realized that the same retarded cucks would prefer Yen over our girl Triss because they like their normalfag Stacy shitty heroines like Katherine over better girls in video games.

Normalfags can't even have good taste to choose superior girls, they literally drag their real life Stacy shits in video games as well.

I would have gone done the best girl route if I was given the choice.

Play the fucking game you underaged shit

Catherine is only interested in you because she's a succubus and tries to lead you in temptation since you got a bitch gf

>girl

you lose credibility every time you post

She's in what, her early 30s? She should have been having children years ago and she doesn't have much time left. Vincent had been stringing her along, acting like if she just waited another year and then another that he'd finally marry her, which is what she wanted.

Do you even know what "stacy" is? because Catherine is the literal definition, not katherine.

Maybe she should have been more assertive instead of being a door mat.

>except geralt + yen had their thing
>triss knew
>kinda of cheats (as they weren't official) abusing from geralt's amnesia
>best grill somehow
Shit taste, please - Yen has feelings too

you don't fucking know what a stacy is, it's such a simple concept how can you fuck it up so bad

She's a woman.

why did they change engine for persona 5?

She tries being assertive, thats why she ends up coming up as bitchy.